It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Drs, Lawyer found Dead, 2 More U.S. Drs Missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Title of the 1st Article: 2 More Doctors Go Missing After 3 Found Dead in 2 Weeks Article

This is somewhat of a follow-up on a thread from 7/2 Thread

In addition to the 2 more U.S. doctors that are now missing, there was also a mysterious crime scene with 3 doctors and their lawyer all found dead in the back of a pickup (June 19, around the time these other doctors in the U.S. were apparently offing themselves and dying mysteriously).

Last week it was reported that 3 doctors, all of whom practice "alternative medicinal treatments", died under unusual circumstances (for example, a "self-inflicted" gunshot wound to the chest)

From this more recent article:

The only update on the third one, Dr. Teresa Sievers MD, is that they have absolutely no suspects in mind, and her husband and kids were out of state in Connecticut at a family reunion that she left early to get home to see patients.

Info. on one of the two more recently missing doctors:

The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Search and Rescue team is currently searching for a 74-year-old North Dakota Doctor. The vehicle and trailer of Bismark resident Dr. Patrick J. Fitzpatrick were found abandoned next a (sic) pea field Saturday south of Willow Creek, near Three Forks, sheriff’s officials said in a press release. Officials believe Fitzpatrick could have abandoned his vehicle as early as Friday. He is described as 6’0? tall and over of 220 lbs. He has white hair and a goatee, and speaks with an Irish accent.

Not to throw a monkey wrench in the mix, but the same day Dr. Bradstreet’s body was found in here in the South East US, three bodies of three doctors were found in Mexico. They were traveling to the state capital to do paperwork.

Link on the doctors found in Mexico (they were found with their lawyer as well - adding another layer of mystery)

Mexico identifies 4 corpses as missing doctors, lawyer

Their decomposed bodies were later found in the back of a pickup truck on a rural road outside of the state capital of Chilpancingo. The missing men's families have said they don't believe the bodies are those of their relatives. State prosecutors have said they also awaiting test results from federal labs to help rule out doubts.

^ Also weird that the family members of these deceased do not believe they are their missing family members (very odd)

The author of the article does mention that the doctors from Mexico, as well as the two more recent missing doctors are not confirmed alternative medicine doctors, but I'm sensing it may not be the "Alternative Medicine" factor tying these cases together (if they are in fact connected).

The author of the article is a self-proclaimed health nut - so it's obvious that she might have trouble writing an article about this topic without being too subjective. At any rate, the article piqued my interest - especially the part about those found dead in Mexico. What are your thoughts ATS?

edit on 7-7-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh my god, think of the millions! i mean these two, or three, combined we focus on ... it's a numbers game, we flow the wrong way.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I wonder if it's connected to the microbiologist all over the world dying mysteriously?

www.democraticunderground.com...

very odd....

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I hadn't heard of that - that is freaky. I'm going to do some digging on the microbiologists

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Could be some pre-trade-agreement housecleaning.

Hmmm

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

So maybe all of the Drs are missing and none dead. Taken....

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly what I've been thinking. I'll be curious to see what the tests show on the Mexican corpses - and why family members don't think they are their missing loved ones (with decomposed bodies, how would they be able to tell?). They were with their lawyer on the way to the capital to file paperwork, paperwork that never got to where it was supposed to go. Fishay

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

That thought crossed my mind as well - thinking back to Operation Paperclip how the U.S. brought Nazi scientists over to work for our gov.

Maybe these docs are working on some ultra secret project on a remote island/in the desert where no one will look for them or bother their experiments. all just speculation right now though

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

What is the rate of "mysterious" disappearances and deaths of "regular" doctors? Does it differ from "alternative medicine" folks?

The anti-vaccine folks are already nutty (including the author, who has compared vaccines and fluoridation to agent orange and DDT), so I am holding off on drawing the connections between multiple cases simply because they are in the same profession. I don't think that "alternative medicine" is given all of the credence that it deserves, but at this moment I refuse to accept "alternative medicine" folks as victims.

new topics

top topics

join