It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally caught a spirit on camera today!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

So, any chance of you reading the last few pages of extra questions we had? Or are you just ignoring me, I hope not as it was kind of a conclusion/revelation I had about understanding you. I know your mind is made up and that's cool, but would be nice to know about the boys pants.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys
I am sorry, I don't understand what you want? They were just pajama pants, nothing more... He is my grandson not my child and it wasn't my camera... how do you think the pants caused that? he was facing away from the camera when that occured...
As to the rest of your post. I understand your thinking. Like I have said before.. you don't know me, so you can't understand. What I have tried to explain many time are a few things..
1. This light was seen physically by my daughter in law with her eyes before it was seen on playback.
2. This light has been seen in the house before, often at night though.
3. As for myself, I know because there are nearly always others who are a part of my experiences. This goes back to the very earliest ones when I was 4. If it were just me, I could question my grip on reality, but often others notice things before I do or are there to witness the events at the same time. My first ufo sighting there were 3 of us, my second there were 7 of us that witnessed it up close. It would be something of a relief to think everything is just a product of my mind, but the reality is I have had hard evidence before.. something that scared everyone who came in contact with it to the extent that one of them destroyed it while I was at school one day. If only it were all my imagination.. the world would be neat and tidy and fit into the box that TPTB try to feed to us.

I will ask my daughter in law to figure out which pants he was wearing and take a pic of them if that helps.

Please understand while we may not agree I have the utmost respect for you and how you have handled your view on this with class. I can't say the same for others who jumped straight from not being able to find an explanation to attacking shamanism and my tribes history with shamans. I won't tilt at windmills. It is not my nature and its a waste of my energy.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

No worries, it was another posters theory that light bounced off the pants. We thought those prints on the pants might have been sewn on sort of plastic jelly-fish things. I've seen that sort of thing on kids jeans before, but I can't imagine that would make for a comfy set of pyjama pants.

As for the Shaman information, I'm not quite sure that fits in to well with the thread to be honest either, although I did find it very interesting. Perhaps a thread needs to be made about it separately, as it seems like a pretty murky subject. I had no idea that it was not quite so cut and dry, and it seems that it's more about the adoption and usage of the 'word' rather that a debate on the history of its practice. I think it would be a great thread in future and worth visiting by those in the know.

When you say your daughter saw it, was she looking at the camera's screen? Or the action? Or perhaps a bit of both? (I know I'm never gonna convince you though!
) Thanks for answering about the pants!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Not on the screen she saw it go by and then stopped to see if it was caught on the video.
It showed up in my bedroom not long after this.. a night or so later. I had a similar white mist over me about a year ago.. There is a thread here about that as well. Red and white mists.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Other mist type sightings seem unusual, just in case have you had your eyes seen by an optometrist? Or discussed the sightings to your doctor, perhaps there is an underlying medical condition? Perhaps your eyes were adjusting to a bright light source such as a lamp, then a dark room causing blown out blob like spots?

Edit.. Ever been hypnotized by any chance?
edit on 12-7-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I get yearly eye exams, they are fine. The mists both went away after I had a blood transfusion. I was dangerously close to death when they appeared... although unaware at the time. No I have never been hypnotized, however I have hypnotized others.

edit on 13-7-2015 by NephraTari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NephraTari
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Please read my previous reply to introvert. I have been seeing this thing around the house at night. In a pitch black room. No lights to reflect other than the entity itself.

Well, video of that would be helpful. What I see in the video you posted looks like reflected light to me. I am not saying you don't have something around; I am just saying that I don't think that's what's on this particular video. I have lived places with weird stuff around, so I know it happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looks Interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I am still a Freshman poster so I cannot make my own thread but I could use ATS Members' help. A friend of mine posted this picture today on Facebook saying that he took this photo last night and that the house has been uninhabited for quite some time. While I can see a face in the window, I am having trouble believing what I am seeing. Can someone debunk this photo for me? Tanks.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jpm413

Hiya, welcome to ATS. This is probably not the way to enter a thread, some may say it's rather rude, but obviously you are new and will soon get the hang of things. You don't need too many posts to start a new thread these days, I think it used to be 20, but I think that's been halved lately. Anyway, your picture really has zero context and those 'faces' are simply a case of pareidolia. But I'm sure once you have the posts up you can make your own thread about it, but for now we like to keep threads on topic.

So, saying that, what's your take/opinion on what Nephs thread is about? Do you believe Nephs take on things? Do you have another explaination, perhaps personal experience? That kind of thing would be a nice way to join the thread.
I'm sure she would appreciate your words about it!
Good luck on ATS!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join