It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: Lysergic The creator is both god and the devil and I am his messenger.

So why an internet forum, why not a bigger medium, why not you know national news or something? Are they on a budget?

Are you at least going to multiple forums/sites or only have decided to share this message with us here at ATS?

Make some youtube videos?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
MorpheusNeo123 will I go to hell if I'm Jewish and worship G-d instead of the creator?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
the OP is clearly humpty -dumpty

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 The creator is the offspring of the Absolute. God and the devil are offsprings of the creator. God is life. The devil is death.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thats a good Idea make some you tube videos because then it makes everyone think it's the truth OP.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape Speaking of humpty dumpty this was a weapon that they failed to put back together during a war. Most do not know this.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74 The creator is the offspring of the Absolute. God and the devil are offsprings of the creator. God is life. The devil is death.

If you get to be some ultra-mega prophet, then I get to be The Absolute. Cool? My first demand, as Absolute, is more whiskey; I'm almost out. Scotch. Single malt.

link   
I finally got to use my Metatron clip. *fist pump*

link   
Thread appropriate ?

music for prophet
edit on 25-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Wait so there is now the Absolute?

So the Absolute is the granddad, The Creator the Dad and God and the Devil are the Children?.

So whats this absolute fella all about? can I cut out the middle men?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman Jewish people are destined for hell if they don't change. The Talmud should be destroyed. Worship God inside of you.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Gotta start some where for self-mythology to take affect.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 The Absolute is the great void spoken of at the very beginning of the bible. The Absolute is nothing and everything. If you were to enter the great void you would submerge yourself into nothingness.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I like Absolute Elite quite a lot and now I can understand where your entire line of thinking has come from….

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74 The Absolute is the great void spoken of at the very beginning of the bible. The Absolute is nothing and everything. If you were to enter the great void you would submerge yourself into nothingness.

If I entered the great void, it would then be Great Void + Pinhead which = no more Great Void as you can't have a void with a Pinhead in it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Nothingness? ....Or everythingness?
*cue spooky music*

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

But If I submerged into the void it would not be nothingness anymore.
Behold Iam The great Sage monkey you will kneel before the void filler!!!

(my turn for evil laugh)

Mahahahahahahahahaaa Mahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This exists in many religions already and the Greeks called it the "monad"

en.wikipedia.org...(philosophy)

Like we said, hardly new concepts excepted maybe to you because all you knew was Christian faith? You have anything more original?

Also that's super uncool to destine Jews to hell. I mean most never chose to be Jews. Are gays and atheists destined to hell too?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I finally got to use my Metatron clip. *fist pump*

Best actor, best character, best scene of the movie

edit on 25-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I was just having the same philosophical debate with myself. If I enter a void, is it truly a void?

Whoa.

*makes a noise that is totally not a bong noise*
edit on 6/25/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join