It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I think this may be the quickest I've ever seen a thread turn this chaotic. Bravo, everyone. We're all gonna get yelled at by the mods.

Back on topic: So, OP....Why should we believe this statement:

I am a spiritual master sent by the creator. I am the first and possibly the last messenger sent by the creator.

Your actions thus far certainly do not seem to be those of a "spiritual master", and as myself and others have already said, you are far from the first person to be saying this sort of thing here, and most (if not all) in the past have proven to be mentally I'll individuals. Why should we believe you/this to be any different?
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Is it going to be an evil laugh like "Mahahahahaa Maaaahahahahahahaha Mahahahahahhahaha"?

Come on dude I'm willing to listen If you only answered my questions.

link   

Monday, October 1st, 2018.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: notmyrealname Are you retarded or something I just said I wasn't a prophet neither false prophet. I cannot be a prophet because I speak for the creator.

Yeth, I am retarded. Now that that is out of the way we go to E D U C A T I O N T I M E:

Prophet definition: noun
1. a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine inspiration.

Messenger.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

a reply to: notmyrealname Are you retarded or something I just said I wasn't a prophet neither false prophet. I cannot be a prophet because I speak for the creator.

You, uh....You don't know what 'prophet' means, do you? Never mind, don't answer that. It's quite clear from the above statement that you don't.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: Strewth
a reply to: JUhrman
in english Captain, some of us are ficker than others. Whats that barbwire bunch of words saying? Or should i just wait for the illuminated one to enlighten us?

It's OK if you don't understand it. It means you aren't infested with demons of insanity. Just be glad.

Ah crap, I understood (most of) it.. Any exorcists around me? Is there an app for this?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Gotta be a Profit these days, if you wish to masquerade.

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Ah crap, I understood (most of) it.. Any exorcists around me? Is there an app for this?

Did you feel irrationally angry reading it? If not you are safe

link   

a reply to: notmyrealname This forum seems to be full of deception agents and losers who comment on posts they don't like when there's hundreds of threads to comment on and like. On judgement day I will laugh when you are removed.

Any idea when judgement day will be? I may have to take that day off of work, because.. Well.. my boss.. There seem to be similances to Dantes Inferno..

link   

Did you feel irrationally angry reading it? If not you are safe

Phew. Just a little angry at how little Latin I remember from school...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

in english Captain, some of us are ficker than others. Whats that barbwire bunch of words saying? Or should i just wait for the illuminated one to enlighten us?

It's OK if you don't understand it. It means you aren't infested with demons of insanity. Just be glad.

I saw a thread about some teenage girls who exorcise "sexually transmitted demons". Perhaps they could help you? After they're done "exorcising" me, that is.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The best part about these types of threads is that it is really hard to get censored for thread drift….

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I saw a thread about some teenage girls who exercise "sexually transmitted demons". Perhaps they could help you?

Uhm.. exOrcise oder exErcise?

Anyway, I'm interested

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
OP the illuminati and freemasons just called. They say the dinner is served and want you to turn off the computer.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I saw a thread about some teenage girls who exercise "sexually transmitted demons". Perhaps they could help you?

Anyway, I'm interested

Stupid autocorrect. Either that, or my phone is possessed.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Who left the gate open and let all the crazy in?

This is why we can't have nice threads.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Anyway, I'm interested

Found it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dibs on the one on the right. She can exorcise my demons any time.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

You said to burn Harry Potter.

EXPECTO PATRONUM OFF, YOU DEMENTOR!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: WolfBytes lol I can only laugh at you all. There's a profound state of immaturity here. All of you are bashing me because I wish to share the truth with you. That's like a homeless man getting mad at me for trying to make him rich and provide him with a home. Why bash me? I have done nothing to you. This is Fact!!! I shared information with you to help you. Why complain? The evilness in yall comments only proves my point stronger than before. Why can't you disagree politely? Why be angry with your comments?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Thank you for the laugh tonight! I had a rough day today and you just provided all the humor I need to be able to avoid any bad days for at least 6 months.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join