It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: JUhrman Jewish people are destined for hell if they don't change. The Talmud should be destroyed. Worship God inside of you.

Bit harsh isn't it?.

What makes every other religion wrong and your brand right?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic Famous people already know who I am. They wont allow me on the news. I ruin demons plans for you all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Lmfao.

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ethnocentrism.

link   

a reply to: Lysergic Famous people already know who I am. They wont allow me on the news. I ruin demons plans for you all.

Cool, thanks.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ooh, what famous people do you know? Can you get me some autographs? I used to be operations manager at a big arena, and dealt with a lot of bands (and their evil managers). Willie Nelson gave me a hit from his bong. Highlight of my life.

edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Guess the Creator didn't tell him about Youtube.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Is it all famous people? or is it only A listers because I know a few semi famous people and can ask about you to them.
Like others have said get on you tube.
We never watch the news on ATS we only get our news from the number one source of news You tube news.... :/

link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 Like I said before I speak for the creator. So I speak for everything. My job is to not only convince people like you to change but also demons and aliens. I'm probably the only person that truly cares for you ALL.

link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Man thats awesome

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What does the Creator say when he speaks to you?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

But you don't care you have displayed that by name calling and laughing at us all when we die.
BS you care you only care for yourself.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 If your not permitted to know about me they will never tell you about me. It will be a waste of your time.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

link   

No offense, but you're not doing a very good job of convincing us of anything except that you may have some issues with your faculties via insanity or chemicals.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74 If your not permitted to know about me they will never tell you about me. It will be a waste of your time.

But I know about you now so......

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74 Like I said before I speak for the creator. So I speak for everything. My job is to not only convince people like you to change but also demons and aliens. I'm probably the only person that truly cares for you ALL.

You do realize the Absolute is everything? Everything including me?

You do realize I'm the Absolute too?

You do realize you are currently trying to convince your Creator?

You do realize we all know we are the Absolute and we are having fun with you, pretending to not understand you while it's basically us who asked you to deliver this message?

We got you haven't we?

edit on 25-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

link   

Your Job, Great what qualifications do you need to apply for that Job? I don't want to take your job; I want the Absolute's Messenger job.

psst, do you know what kind of salary & benefits package I should ask for???

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: admirethedistance

Man thats awesome

It was. I had to work directly with managers/promoters, but wasn't supposed to bug the artists, unless they approached me. Right before one of his shows, I went down the hallway to the green rooms (which was so full of smoke you couldn't see to the end of it) to talk to his manager and make sure everything was good for him to go on stage, and Willie steps out, giant bong in hand, said I looked tense, and handed it to me without saying anything else. It was surreal.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 No I care. I've cried many times in your sake. But those who will not listen those who will not come to the truth. Those who keep my life and others in complete darkness and suffering shall pay and yes my feelings for you will leave on judgement day for you will be no longer an issue of any kind and yes I will laugh in victory.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join