It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: flammadraco I am not religious nor schizophrenic but if you must know why religious people are called delusional is because the devil felt this would be a non violent way to dismiss people. And my god it works!!!

Usually a person suffering from schizophrenia will not know they are experiencing symptoms of the illness. By definition, hallucinations and delusions are experienced as real by the person having them.

link   

I am not religious...

Um...yes, you are. Everything you've posted makes that abundantly clear.

link   
Also this from page two.

"Remember also that God is within this why God is a jealous God because he lives in you and when you idol worship...god sees it and feels neglected. So remember god is with you inside of you"

Ahhhh poor god you make her sound like a sad puppy.

Also does that mean Pop Idol is out of the question?.
edit on 25-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

You might want to consider changing the name of your cult. 'Trapist' sounds waaay too much like 'rapist'. Don't want to give potential kool-aid drinkers the wrong first impression.

It makes me think of a traipsing rapist.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog I am a trapist not a Christian. I follow Christ because a trapist is an advanced Christian. Trapist understand Christ way more than any Christian.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

"Her"? So it is Alanis Morissette!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog I am a trapist not a Christian. I follow Christ because a trapist is an advanced Christian. Trapist understand Christ way more than any Christian.

The Trappist order originated in the Cistercian monastery of La Trappe, France. Various Cistercian congregations existed for many years, and by 1664 the Abbot of La Trappe felt that the Cistercians were becoming too liberal. He introduced strict new rules in the abbey and the Strict Observance was born.

Advanced? I don't think any religious order from 1664 could be classed as "Advanced" in today's world!

link   
a reply to: admirethedistance I am spiritual which leads to god. Religions leads to the devil.

link   

Yeah. You need to come up with another name. Every time you say (type) that, I want to punch you for being a creep. No bueno.

link   

If you follow Christ you are a Christian.

If you are a trapist... you are a trapper?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

a reply to: admirethedistance I am spiritual which leads to god. Religions leads to the devil.

Then you believe is Deism

Deism is a natural religion. Deists believe in the existence of God, on purely rational grounds, without any reliance on revealed religion, religious authority, or holy text. Because of this, Deism is quite different from religions like Judaism, Christianity and Islam

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Do you ever use one of these?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco Your failing to understand that I am not a trappist. I have nothing to do with that 1600 point of view. I am the only trapist. I founded trapism so I think I would know if there were other trapist.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Also the only trapist....

So you think you are an advanced christian who knows better then every other Christian but have not posted anything shocking or revealing or new in your three pages.

Delusions of grandeur dude.
Trust me you are not the chosen one you are just a dude like everyone else.
It appears to me some insecurity's in your past has made you think you are the chosen one because you want to be noticed more.
Get out meet people and stop over thinking all the time.
Oh and If you have stopped taking meds go see your doctor and maybe just go and have a chat with one any way and tell him about it all.

link   

So you follow Christ, but you say Jews are destined to hell...You do realize that Christ was himself a Jew, right? So by your own logic, you're following someone destined to hell, thus making you also destined to hell....So why in the hell (pun intended) should we listen to you?

link   
I am cry-laughing because of this page of this thread. Oh my noodle, this is great sh*t. ATS gold.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco Deism is a religion. I do not follow religions. I am spiritual. I never called myself a religious master now did I?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

no mate your not!

Go and seek medical professional help, you have delusions of grandeur. You never founded anything of the sort and as proved Trappist was founded in the 1600s buddy.

You're either sick (mentally) and no one blames you for that, or you're trolling!!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Advanced? I don't think any religious order from 1664 could be classed as "Advanced" in today's world!

When it comes to the Christian world, Catholic monks are actually pretty "advanced" in the way they are usually very erudite and progressive.

Actually for more than a millenia they were the only custodians of all classical knowledge. They kept studying and transmitting it all this time and it's in great part thanks to them that the we rediscovered all that classical knowledge which is one of the building block of the modern western world.

Also they make delicious beer and cheese. They are pretty cool and "advanced" in my book

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: boymonkey74

"Her"? So it is Alanis Morissette!

Yeah gave birth to us all and then came back and sang some lovely songs.

I would take her as a God more than a hairy dude

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join