It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: flammadraco Deism is a religion. I do not follow religions. I am spiritual. I never called myself a religious master now did I?

Deistic beliefs tend to differ from usual religion by the fact that the creator god is either not worthy of worship, or worship is completely unnecessary. This gives deism a greater overlap with atheism and freethought compared to religion

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
I am cry-laughing because of this page of this thread. Oh my noodle, this is great sh*t. ATS gold.

I've been laughing/crying since about page 2. This will go down as one of the all-time classic threads, at least in my book. We're on what, page 10 now? Good times.
edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

a reply to: flammadraco Your failing to understand that I am not a trappist. I have nothing to do with that 1600 point of view. I am the only trapist. I founded trapism so I think I would know if there were other trapist.

I am not very glad you dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's in the post or else it could've gotten way more funny.

Now I am seeing trapist as a trapped rapist. Probably the best sort of rapist there is, eh?
edit on 6/25/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance If you read my letter you would know Christ is within everyone. Christ cannot be defined by race or ethnics. It is divine energy inside of you waiting to be awakened. You should read what I said before commenting.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have read your letter (all 3 parts), but after 11 pages of discussion, self-contradiction, and Trapper-Keepers, the details are a little fuzzy.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So, there is rapper guy. Looks like he's trying to muscle in on your thang.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Actually Christ can be. If he existed, and there is far more evidence that he didn't than he did, but if he did then he would most definitely be black. And owes Chris Rock $12.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Go and see your doctor and ask for "Antipsychotic" medication.

Print of the "three" threads you have made and hand them over to your doctor and see what medication he can offer you. You have shown plenty of trigger points in these threads for a doctor to diagnose you with a medical condition.

Its such a shame that ATS seems to taking over "Care in the Community" role from society....

link   

a reply to: flammadraco Your failing to understand that I am not a trappist. I have nothing to do with that 1600 point of view. I am the only trapist. I founded trapism so I think I would know if there were other trapist.

So is a trapist one of these guys with a fur hat capturing animals with traps to sell their pelts?

Are you Davy Crockett?
edit on 25-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

link   
I'll just leave this here...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Nice Hat!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Forget Trapism. Embrace Smith-ism. He is one of the few Christians that actually makes sense.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance I never contradicted myself you just misunderstood me. And what is trapper keeper? You seem to know more about that than I do. Matter of fact don't tell me it sounds like useless knowledge.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I just watched Clerks 2 again last night, now I'm gonna have to watch Dogma again.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

You never know, by the end of this thread, I may have clipped the entire movie here.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Yeahhh...

About Hindus are they okay?.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco I'm done talking to all of you. It's giving me a headache and I'm very sleepy. I guess yall aren't meant to understand. I'm deeply sorry that it seems inevitable that yall will be removed on judgement day. Ignorance has killed you. Good day to you all.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Wait! Don't go! I wanna be a trapist too!

God, I can't even type that with a straight face. You seriously should consider changing the name of your religion/cult/whatever. Nobody is going to take you seriously with that name, and it might get you beat up.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I hope this thread will be pinned on the frontpage of ATS

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Ah you could have done an evil laugh upon your exit.
You have a nap and hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join