It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: TheBatch

In my experience a "low budget video made to go with the blog entries " = hoax until there is evidence otherwise- not everyone is John Titor.

If you genuinely look at what is more than likely just a viral experiment as a hoax & someone trying to mug off or scam people every time then you must be a very negative person tbf... Many ARG's never have a beginning or end & neither do viral campaigns. TBWP was an exception but it still stemmed from out of nowhere.

And your "not everybody is John Titor" comment actually backed me up in this discussion. You're right not everybody is.

Not everybody is a hoaxer 👍🏼
edit on 10-9-2015 by TheBatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBatch

In my experience a "low budget video made to go with the blog entries " = hoax until there is evidence otherwise- not everyone is John Titor.

If you genuinely look at what is more than likely just a viral experiment as a hoax & someone trying to mug off or scam people every time then you must be a very negative person tbf... Many ARG's never have a beginning or end & neither do viral campaigns. TBWP was an exception but it still stemmed from out of nowhere.

And your "not everybody is John Titor" comment actually backed me up in this discussion. You're right not everybody is.

Who the hell is John Titor

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: TheBatch

Who the hell is John Titor

He claimed to be a time traveller.
Here is a thread that will help explain it....
ATS John Titor thread (one of many)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks.

No problem, my friend.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Am I wrong or last year or so didn't someone finally really, really narrow down who the guy pretending to be Titor actually is/was?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
Am I wrong or last year or so didn't someone finally really, really narrow down who the guy pretending to be Titor actually is/was?

Not sure about that but we shouldn't clog this guys thread with Titor stuff 😂👍🏼

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
shes gone. holy hand grenade.. IT WORKED!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join