It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time machine - going to happen on friday!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That video was honestly worse than a "UFO" video...

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok lets think about this:

clearly this whole thing is fake, but just for the sake of arguments lets pretend its true (or at least being played of as true)

Questions:
1 Why the need for the respirators?
2 Doesn't the "control" unit look like an arcade game from the 80's?
3 Is the time machine the travel trailer, or the arcade game?
4 If she has another person with her, where is "that" person in the video?
5 Even more important "who" is that person?
6 Why use the machine without getting the event documented?

My thoughts:
1 the use of respirators over a dedicated air system seem foolish, but even still what were they filtering out of the air? If her barn is that dusty that you need a respirator, then if this was a real device the control isn't reliable due to possible contamination from dirt.

2 Maybe it's just me, but why? At least put the device in a more durable cabinet then one made of plywood. Modifying a steel storage cabinet doesn't take much time and those cabinets aren't very pricey either.

3 This one is confusing since we really don't know what's going on in the video. If the device is the trailer, then shouldn't the control device be inside of it? On the other hand if the arcade unit is the device, then what's the purpose of the trailer?

4 I only see her and the camera people running around. Did she put the person through time already when the video was shot? If that's the case she might have well as murdered the person since it's doubtful that the person will be able to get back on their own.

5 Who is this person that she picked to go through time with? What was the criteria this person had that made them a candidate for this test? HOAX or not if this person never shows up again, then a mystery has begun.

6 This also confuses me. If the film crew is there at the site of the activation, then why not have them film the whole thing? It wouldn't matter if she decided to travel now, then, or when the fact is she had the film crew there to film it.

Now I will clarify this again, this whole event is in my opinion a HOAX/Fake, but for the points of debunking I'm asking questions that should be addressed. You know to rule out the plausible fact that this "could" be true.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I totally forgot about this....done some time travelling of my own via beers.....what's the low down then? Did it work?

Edit: I thought someone might answer before I got a chance to watch that crap.

Glad I forgot lol
edit on 26-6-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soekvg
That video was honestly worse than a "UFO" video...
And this blanket comment is one of the most worst i ever read on ATS!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Does everyone always have to prove they are right?

"F" it. MODS PLEASE MOVE THIS FREAKIN THREAD!!!!

I AM OBVIOUSLY WRONG FOR STATING AN OPINION.

APPARENTLY, EVERY G D POSTER ON THIS SITE KNOWS WWAAAAYYY MORE THAN I DO.

...Seriously, listen to Sargent Hulka.

I was simply pointing out (politely, I thought) what sort of posts often get put into the Hoax Bin.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
How does she know that the mice were time travelling? maybe she she invented the perfect mouse trap that vaporizes mice.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh my GOD!!! They went back in time and made gay marriage legal!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: beezzer
Yay it worked!!!!!!

You're a time traveler too!? I thought I was the only one here!

I time travelled with some Canadian expats last nite, I woke in bed fully clothed.but with shoes off, time travelling is no excuse to be ill mannered..btw Happy Canada Day ya uber reasonable, maple syrup swigging, Canadian bacon eating #$K*!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

jus got to point out that the vid is not internally consistent with the claims made in the gumtree ad // previous pages

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I drank a half a bottle of vodka a bottle of tequila and about 12 beers last night...I only remember half the night but I feel like I didnt drink a drop and got 12 hours of sleep instead of the 4 I actually got.

Does that mean I time traveled too?
edit on 27-6-2015 by PainGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA
a reply to: Char-Lee

just curious but how did you get that from my post?
seems you read what you wanted to read, and not what i typed.

So what are you saying? you love a good story that is not in the fiction Forum? Or that you believe this is real?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Looks like a trailer for an epic fail of a movie.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Im saying, I find these sort of "events" curious and funny

As they always turn out to be either hoax or a non-event and thus open for ridicule.
And its also fun to see people getting worked up and hoping its real.

Has been a few of these events in the past, which was funny to follow. Much of it has had threads here on ATS

Most moved to HOAX section ^_^

I really dont know why you simply dont understand me, its really really simple

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Were the names of the mice "Vroomfondel" and "Majikthise"?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Serious question but why does everything have to be black and white, such as with this story?

The OP posts about a woman he's found who says she's built a time machine etc, etc.

Okay it's clearly not real but why does everybody instantly grab the pitchforks to say they were intentionally hoaxing folk??

* It could very well be (as some admittedly speculated) a viral marketing campaign, a poorly done one yes, but one nonetheless.

* It could be an extremely poor attempt at a low budget film again with a bit of viral thrown in (ALA The Blair Witch Project)

* It's also possible it could be the beginning of an ARG (Alternative Reality Gaming) project.

Not everything is a case of either it's real or people are purposely trying to mug us off...

🙈

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBatch

So has it been shown to be any of those things?

Or should we go with, say, experience of such things that is almost universally just stupid trolling??

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
To the beautiful sweet women of ATS here is my form of time travel I give you...

Jim Croce

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

So has it been shown to be any of those things?

Or should we go with, say, experience of such things that is almost universally just stupid trolling??

The low budget video made to go with the blog entries leans toward it being a viral project.

And actually much of my own experience has been to do with viral campaigns & not "hoaxing"

John Titor IMO is considered hoaxing this wasn't remotely close to that.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

In my experience a "low budget video made to go with the blog entries " = hoax until there is evidence otherwise- not everyone is John Titor.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Presently her domain name has no ISP. Poof.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join