It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police Child Abuse Cover Up Hasn't Just Gone Away!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I was hoping to do my very first thread on something good, but this NEEDS to be known.
I have never been so ashamed to call myself British...
Police in Rotherham have covered up 1400 cases of child sexual exploitation. The reason? The majority of offenders were Muslim and/or Pakistani in origin. They were afraid of being labelled as racist.
Has it really come to this? If somebody has committed a crime, one would assume they would be brought to justice accordingly. Religion, race, or ethnic background shouldn't even come into the equation. But over here in "good" old Blighty, we're a society of spineless cowards. I know this article is from months ago, but it is STILL happening. Just because it hasn't been in the news recently doesn't mean it is no longer a problem! This cannot be allowed to go on! I urge you all to raise this issue. People are taking advantage of a politically correct system to walk away untouched. The article is here.

NB - I will look into this more and post more links as time goes on. Until then, this is the only one I can find so far:

edition.cnn.com...

edit on 24-6-2015 by Tenebris because: Link doesn't work

edit on 24-6-2015 by Tenebris because: Sorted link problem

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
More likely the guys who were rounded up for it were at the bottom of the chain, took the fall and the higher ups walked away unscathed. I'm not buying the political correctness angle at all; 1400 is a huge number of kids.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Tenebris

Apparently racism or the appearance of being racist trumps kiddie fiddling regarding a significant proportion of the Rotherham Police.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So will the entire UK police force be condemned for this the way the entire Catholic priesthood has been? Will every mention of the British police be followed by a comment about perderasty from this time forward ? Just wondering.
edit on 6242015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

I suppose the ability to cover up actions such as these must come from someone further up the chain of command. Which does nothing to negate the fact that this is an atrocity.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I personally don't believe the PC story either.

More likely, sadly, that there is a worldwide network of sex traffickers catering for the rich and powerful - some of these monsters like children.

There have been far too many high profile pedo's for me to think this is just something that happened in the 70's, or that it's a racial issue. It's too big in scope to just be swept under the rug like this.

I would be in no way surprised if the reason it was allowed to happen is because the people who should be stopping it from happening, the people funding them and there friends were clients or involved/profiting in some way.

The evil runs deep.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm not so sure. The ability of people living that kind of life to cover their own tracks is well known.
Did uncle Harry have his actions covered over by other family members? When female teachers prey on young boys is the principal of the school responsible?
Pedofiles live a very very secret kind of life. They don't need help from anyone outside that life to keep their secrets for them.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Of course they do. Because everyone knows if you're wealthy you're some kind of pervert right.? How much money do you have to acquire before you get your first orgy invitation? The ones where they serve up children on platters?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Rotherham, and many more places. It's across the country, I guarantee you. Authorities have turned a blind eye on stuff like this in the past for the same reasons. Every time it inevitably gets swept under the rug and ignored. The news might not have reported it lately, but it is happening right now and very little - if anything - is being done to stop it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You don't need to convince me, after all 1400 cases and the lack or inability to follow up or indeed seek further prosecution speaks for itself.

edit on 24-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
NB - I've found another source. It covers the same thing, but is a lot more detailed. I would advise you use this link from now on.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Police fear expensive solicitors. Large scale heroin dealers can afford expensive solicitors.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There's some good threads on here you'd like.

There's the obvious naysayers and such but Rotherham, Rochdale, Elm Guest House, Dolphin Square, MP abusers .... There's been some good stuff on here. Eve the Hampstead abuse accusations (dodgy ground) are given good comments.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who pulls the strings? www.exaronews.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It's a few miles from Rotherham, but this is the closest example I can find quickly. www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...
And this. thediplomat.com...

The heroin dealing continues for the same reason. You're labelled with a non PC term if you acknowledge reality. The heroin is used to pay for the fancy cars that are part of the grooming process. It's used to control the children. And it's used to pay for expensive solicitors.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've had a quick read through the Manchester Evening News link. I think you're probably right about the connection between the trafficking and the drug cartels. I can't seem to load the other one, but my internet usually messes around at this time of the day. I'll try again later.
Thanks for taking the time to look things up, by the way; I appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner
I personally don't believe the PC story either.

More likely, sadly, that there is a worldwide network of sex traffickers catering for the rich and powerful - some of these monsters like children.

There have been far too many high profile pedo's for me to think this is just something that happened in the 70's, or that it's a racial issue. It's too big in scope to just be swept under the rug like this.

I would be in no way surprised if the reason it was allowed to happen is because the people who should be stopping it from happening, the people funding them and there friends were clients or involved/profiting in some way.

The evil runs deep.

I agree. And what easier way to deflect responsibility than to blame a demographic that's already looked on with suspicion? But don't get me wrong, I want everyone involved to be brought to justice. That includes the people who did it, the people who benefited from it, and the people who covered it up.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've been reading through the comments and it seems that most of you agree on the possibility of the whole thing being something more than political correctness. To be honest, you've convinced me
But don't you think that PC is still used as a get-out-of-jail-free card, even if it's not the only factor? I'm just curious.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Of course they do. Because everyone knows if you're wealthy you're some kind of pervert right.? How much money do you have to acquire before you get your first orgy invitation? The ones where they serve up children on platters?

Of course they do what? As that in direct response to something I said? Are you trying to suggest that no rich and powerful people are perverts, I'm having trouble decoding your asinine comments.

Sarcasm fail?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tenebris
I've been reading through the comments and it seems that most of you agree on the possibility of the whole thing being something more than political correctness. To be honest, you've convinced me
But don't you think that PC is still used as a get-out-of-jail-free card, even if it's not the only factor? I'm just curious.

Nope. Think about it, has the UK had a problem arresting minorities outside of this incident? Or to put it another way, how many times have they used the "PC card" to stop from prosecuting a home invasion, theft, etc? "Oh, we know these (insert demographic) just robbed a bank & we caught them on cctv, but we can't arrest them because we were afraid of being politically incorrect."

I'm not from the UK so I don't know. i'd even guess there may be a few cases which had other technicalities involved. But I doubt they affected this many people or were on such a grand scale. Plus, this coincidentally seems to be related to the same high profile child rape scandal that's being stonewalled (the more famous scandal involving hundreds of high profile leaders & politicians, which people keep ignoring).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join