It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woot Woot! Finally, Racism is OVER!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Again, I really don't give a damn what they do or don't do with it. I'm not sure why we need to keep trying to go down that road?

Retailers can do whatever they care to do with it. Not going to bother me at all. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend like it doesn't require a pretty massive leap in logic to go from "confederate battle flag on the capital is racist!" and turn it into "we need to take the battle flag off the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard because it's racist!"

That's ludicrous. And their decision to do so. And I think that decision requires a) a massive leap and b) is ludicrous. If you don't, great. I do. And I do so without caring. Just because a person observes something doesn't suddenly mean they have a vested interest in it.
edit on 25-6-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

originally posted by: network dude
It's now a symbol of racism due to the Roof kid being a douche.

Ahahaha the kind of things you can read here. And why did this douche wave that flag in the first place but because it is also a symbol of white supremacism ?

Denial and butthurtedness are strong in this thread.

It's all because of that kid!

Racism doesn't really exist and the confederate flag is in no way used and abused by white supremacists !

^^^^
These are nazi symbols BTW but no there are absolutely no connections in America between racists pricks and the confederate flag. Nope sir, no connections at all!

Wake up sheeples ! It's all a ploy to make people start a race war ! There is no such things as white supremacists in America ! They are all actors working for the NSA !

Boy I am glad you posted all those pictures. So now I can expect the Catholic Church to remove the symbol of the Cross from my view right? Hell, the KKK used it as a symbol of hate, so it's forever changed from a symbol of Christs suffrage to racism.

Thanks for making my point for me. I doubt I could have done it that well.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So now I can expect the Catholic Church to remove the symbol of the Cross from my view right?

I perfectly agree that if you ever see a flaming cross on a federal building you are entitled to ask for its removal.

And actually if you lived in a country where there is truly a separation between the Church and the State you could even ask for the removal of more "classic" crosses from all official buildings. But as an American you are sh*t out of luck with that last one.
edit on 25-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Wasn't it you who made the connection with the rebel flag and white supremacy? I went back to your post and looked for where you mentioned the Federal buildings and dammit, I just can't see it. Be a dear and point out that part for me won't you?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Except, it's not a symbol of a cross, but a symbol of a cross being burned. It is not the same as the cross of Catholics, just like there is a difference between waving a flag and burning one.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
They will never stop dividing the people amongst themselves.

Divide and Rule.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
You will NEVER belive what you can buy in the shops?
"Cotton Balls!" they grow on bushes.
and just guess what they use to pick them?

I think things like this need to be said.
becuse of the absurdity of the whole thing.
are the people this stupid and chiledish?
or controled.
can They make them do THIS over any thing !
they have wone. please ET just kill us off. Please!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Seems a very naïve position to take... The racism and hatred is far from over, nor is the gay agenda over, in fact, the issues will become rallying points for opposing sides. Division will increase, and bloody fights will ensue. Don't go sprinkling fairy dust on everything just yet, you may need it to put out the fires..... This is far from over.

May we live in interesting times...

Example....... some hate this artist, while others recognize the genius of his work... Others would compare Kanye and Sting, and find division
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-6-2015 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join