It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are living in parallel universes, Gentlemen and Ladies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I appreciate your input. It can't explain the fact that literally every map/globe I've viewed the size and position of Greenland is just well... so drastically different it would have thrown me off my rocker had I not been through the Australia repositioning itself situation. I understand where you and the faulty memory skeptics come from it just cannot explain what I and others have seen.

Edit to add:

Put it this way.

You go to bed, you draw a big circle that takes up an entire piece of paper. You wake up, and there's a square and the size is completely different. That's the kind of phenomena I'm describing... it's the same piece of paper. Guaranteed. However, the contents of the paper have completely changed.
edit on 22-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Stand in the center of 4 giant mirrors. You are the center, reality. In the mirrors are infinite reflections of your image and reality.

Time, is similar, but with each reflection comes new possibilities, New realities. Infinite possibilities.

All reflections are the same, until information is exchanged from one that alters the other. Then you have a new reality, with new infinite possibilities...

You are now in one of those divergent realities...

Warning, do not attempt to go any deeper into this rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I suppose... Yet as I said before, this is all Aristotle...

Nothing can be proven, and it is all speculation and opinions..

I dont think we exist in a parallel universe, I think we exist in space, and since we are vain enough to think we are more important than that space, we make up timelines that try and make sense of the space we exist in..

Yet all in all... Whether we exist or not, space is still here...

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I really don't know about Greenland but I was very surprised to see Australia where it was. I thought it was more out by itself. I can't say it's not faulty memory but was definitely caught off guard there, I expected the everything to look how at least I remembered it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Deeper into this rabbit hole is one of my main interests in this lifetime. There is far too much lost history and lost esoteric information, hidden and obfuscated information and general truth trapped in the hands of the few for me to stand idly.

I am happily a mystic and many experiences I've had I wouldn't dare share with the majority of ATS as nothing but mass ridicule would transpire. Therefore, I typically stick to the comfortable edges of weird conversations and ideas and happily await my next discussion with someone who can show me something I haven't already seen.

I'm fairly well versed in these subjects and I understand exactly what you mean.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thought this "who were you in a past life quest quiz" might be fun in this thread. Apparently I was a well liked queen, I knew it lol.

who were you in a past life

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The only weird thing I can point out that happened when I was watching the show Mentalist some time ago . When season 3 started I got a big deja vu happening and I was thinking they already aired this season a couple years before but it would push back the show stating earlier .

But the thing with the maps have always been the same to me hehe.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: J.B. Aloha

Yep, head trauma can cause realistic pseudo realities.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

As we don't fully understand the complexity of the human brain, perhaps we do receive all other frequencies but filter out individually those which are not useful to each of us or could cause no physical harm in some way?

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Absolutely. If I and others have indeed traveled from one universe to another what begs? Why did it happen? It makes no sense. There HAS to be more clues as well outside of the geography of the planet change, but if the geography of the planet really DID change then there has to be verifiable information on differences between universes. Unless the parallel universe naturally imprints other ideas into you to avoid some kind of...corruption? I don't know. It goes really really deep.

You give me the opportunity to physically go into different universes you bet I'd do it in a heart beat though just for the novelty factory and the great sense of adventure that would come along with it. And with modern science starting to point to these ideas as plausible it really begs the question has someone been messing around with stuff? If they had the tech, we all know "they" would use it.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: b3l13v3
Greetings.

I have not posted on Above Top Secret in sometime in good reason - mainly it's a crap show here filled with political nonsense and people running in circles complaining about how screwed up the world is - and it is. Simple solution: rise up, spread knowledge and wisdom, change the world to a better place.

Now onto the subject of my post. I have knowingly been in 3 different universes. I am convinced of this and would consider the possibility of me simply being crazy very small. I am sitting with my friend who is ex Navy and served on a submarine who can verify the discrepancies I have found over the years. He's quite well educated and versed in geography if you could imagine.

Onto the fun part but before so let me say clearly - I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong. If you enter a different universe, everything changes and natives to that universe would remember everything the way it is whereas a visitor/traveler would notice major differences. So on that note lets begin!

Universe A

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia isolated further east in the Pacific, New Zealand positioned on other side of Australia

Mandela dead in prison, mass media event.

Universe B

North America shaped fundamentally different.

Australia / NZ relatively the same from what memory serves(as what is now, viewable on Google Maps)

Mandela lived much longer. (still true)

Universe C

More shocking than Universe B, much, much more shocking...

Greenland. Greenland was not the massive size that is now. It was perhaps 2x to 4x times the size of Iceland. Perhaps more importantly - North America was much thicker at the northern tip. I cannot even begin to emphasize how Greenland was NO WHERE near the size it is now. It simply and absolutely was not. Even in Universe B.

So I propose a fun experiment for us universe travelers!

Draw out the continents to the best of your ability from memory and see what we can pull together. Take pics, upload 'em.

Also, perhaps make a list of things you remember happening in your universe and cross-compare them today with wikipedias, news articles etc and see if we can find anymore discrepancies.

Aaaaaaand finally, for the skeptics/debunkers... Yes, I understand that this would change absolutely everything. The continents and contour of Earth would of had to of been shaped in fundamentally different ways - but very small deviations in the way the continents formed could lead to all of the differences us "travelers" are seeing. Consider this - a small deviation in the formation of continents over periods of billions of years would shape the world differently and would be noticeable to a traveler almost immediately. HOWEVER - one may expect there to be significant differences in human society, history and civilization but this is not necessarily the case given humanity has a much smaller time-frame of existence as opposed to the earth, so therefore in my theory the deviations in history, society, civilization - etc, would be much more minimal but undoubtedly there if researched thoroughly enough.

Anyways, let the games begin and I hope to see some good responses!

There are parallel universes. No way to prove A, B and C. You pull a few things from The Mandela Effect idea and have only scratched the surface of that.

Posting in a place you think has become a 'crapshow' and then expect to be taken seriously by people that spend time contributing --you may be in a world all of your own.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance
It's remarkable that with (presumably) an infinite number of parallel universes, people always seem to travel to/from ones that are just ever-so-slightly different from the current one, and in which all the differences can easily be attributed to faulty memory. Statistically, you'd think you'd wind up in a universe where nothing is the same. Funny how that never seems to happen...

That was the main problem I had with "Sliders".

Where are the wagons being pulled by dinosaurs? Plants floating like jellyfish through the air? Etc..

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Posting in a place you think has become a 'crapshow' and then expect to be taken seriously by people that spend time contributing --you may be in a world all of your own.

People who don't know how to use the quote function certainly can contribute to the crapshow that a fair majority of ATS has become, in my humble opinion. As a 7 year veteran of the site I can tell you content quality has certifiably decreased, but I none the less come here to sift through crap and find the occasional gem.
edit on 23-6-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: b3l13v3
a reply to: intrptr

Prove it.

Stretch out your hand, past the moon and stars, past all the known Universe, there is no barrier out there to stop you, and if there is, whats outside that?

Thats what infinity means, the Universe goes on forever. If thats true, then it has always been there. Thats what eternity means.

If all that is true then no matter what you think is in, around or next to the Universe is part of that same Universe.

But its still one thing. One thing that contains an infinity that is defined as a universe and would meet some definition of properties to do so, whatever large varied properties that would be, probably beyond our scientists. But still 1 thing. Infinity doesn't do 1's. A grain of sand could potentially house an infinite inwards reality, as size doesnt matter, there is none, just different types of infinity. In an infinite system, if there is 1 universe, there are infinite universes, and infinite things not universes. Its like saying, there are infinite 1's, infinite 2's, infinite numbers, and infinite things that are not numbers, and infinite varieties of everything as well. Its a wild card, no restraints, no damns, nothing blocking its infinite expression in any way. If you put a dam or wall anywhere its finite.

The only thing that could be sort of seen as oneness, would be infinity itself.
edit on 23-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I would like to know how you are traveling between universes. I have always felt like I didn't belong here....

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: watermama

I would like to know how as well and if anyone has any input on this subject whether it's fiction or not, I would enjoy hearing it.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am not here to debate the fact of me and others traveling between universes. I am convinced it is a real phenomena but inherently irritating for any debunker to debunk simply put because there's no way of proving these claims wrong.

There is only one Universe.

Actually the case for a multiverse is out there as being among the strongest theories so far. I thing there was a test recently (at the particle accelerator) that was supposed to definitively answer the question. We have not heard anything. Probably trying to figure out how to tell us.Science, if you believe in it, is always refining theories, examining and testing new findings, updating and correcting itself.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: lord sword

I had a similar experience but with the show Torchwood: Children of Earth. About two years before it came out I remember seeing a commercial for it. Then when it came out in 2009 I remember thinking that it had already aired.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

The sky looked funny today and time seemed a bit fast today in Leander Tx.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

As a military man your friend would understand then that strategically, the continents have been positioned to win a WW.
Tasmania used to be right of Aus, and north of N.Z.
Australasia has been condensed, Japan fyi is closer to the mainland too.

Also want to point out, in most maps now the Arctic circle ice has been removed to highlight areas like the Queen Elizabeth islands in Canada, and Franz Josef land in Russia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join