It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

At that time the sound started, the sky and even part of the ocean along the horizon looked suddenly so fake to us. I can't really point to any one thing and say why it looked fake. It just maybe seemed closer down and looked like a grainy projection on a dome at a planetarium...maybe. That doesn't seem to do it justice either. My husband could only say it was weird and I felt it all suddenly seemed fake, but that's all I can come up with. It just wasn't normal.

(My emphasis)

As I read your post, as has happened with a number of others, I've been struck by the possibility that what you witnessed/heard was a 'cloaked' vessel of some type, traversing the horizon relative to your position. As to whether other people could hear the sound - it could be that there was some weird experiment in progress, accounting for only a few people having sound 'beamed' at them. It could have been a test in psy-warfare, maybe if the military has cloaked vessels, they routinely test out the potential of such craft, and we know from THIS THREAD that the spooks love their non-lethal weaponry & clever mind games.

And before the nay-sayers get a hot head about 'cloaking' technology - have a read of THIS ARTICLE, which describes recent developments which are being made public at this time. The military, through agencies like DARPA, have been playing around with such things for over a decade, I would guess, perhaps longer - if they have large craft, either sea-faring or near/deep space capable, they are likely at the stage where they can cloak them effectively.

Insightful & interesting posts in this thread, glad it's been revived!

I cannot express how much I believe that you are on the right track here. These are the times that I wish I could speak to you guys in person. Written text does not do this subject justice.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Im 57, old enough to remember that in the late 60s, early 70s, the sky was a lot bluer and the sun a lot more yellow. I don't know, maybe decades of pollition and chemtrails have taken their toll on the atmosphere.

I could accept that as a possibility of it were just the colors being off. But it doesn't account for the other oddities. I do know that a whole lot more people are noticing the strange appearance of the sky. Just this past week I have heard at least two dozen people remark about it and two of them used the phrase "end of days".

They're not noticing the cartoonish effects or seeing glitches or anything specific, though. They invariably say that there's something "off" or "wrong" about its appearance. Whatever it is, it's becoming more obvious.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not denying anything bizarre is occurring. Being old school, I was just trying to offer some obvious scenarios.

No, I totally respect and appreciate your input and point of view. Over the years, I've really enjoyed reading your posts and comments, even if we don't always agree. It's good to rule out the obvious...with a situation like this, it's all too easy to start reading into everything and becoming paranoid and panicked. Thank you for keeping things grounded. Seriously, thank you.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: tigertatzen

Ready for something creepy?

Your post made me deeply thoughtful. I read through the effects you described, and - although I know it's not a fave theory of yours - I couldn't help but distinguish the fact that it sounds a lot like the effect genuine time dilation would have on a situation, when coupled with technology affecting gravity, or other fundamental forces. Again, I consider the psy-op/ psy-warfare angle.. Maybe you were 'enrolled' on a program of study, under the aegis of the US government..? Perhaps Uncle Sam values your service to country & the sacrifices you make in the name of freedom, as he tests Colonel John B Alexander's latest gizmo on you & your unwitting housemate.. [/sarcasm]. Seriously though, these are the options as I see them:

1 - This was a natural phenomenon, caused by some strange correlation of space weather & your inherent psychic potential. I consider this unlikely, because of the highly targeted nature of the events you describe, and the clear implications of time dilation. I just don't think that could happen naturally, on such a localised scale, to only two of three occupants in a room.

2 - This was a deliberate test of non-lethal weaponry, which was carried out by agents of the shadow government, working in the deepest of deep black projects, and they were in fact operating a cloaked craft right above your home, whilst monitoring the effects that their weaponry/ time-bending engines were capable of inflicting on human bystanders. This is quite possible, in my humble estimation, for reasons which I won't go into at length here. There is an element of the concern that you have quite literally been enrolled into a program of study - but they neglected to tell you about it. They are using you, and in this instance your housemate too, as guinea pigs would be used in a lab. They selected you for reasons unknown, but part of it was surely the knowledge that you are innately psychic/sensitive to non-physical energies. They may have known about your eustachian tubes, and the fact you can't fly, and thereafter determined that you would likely be sensitive to other changes in local atmosphere conditions

3 - This was an effect created by a non-friendly group of beings who are not of the same race or order of beings as ourselves. They have been interfering with you since birth (it's always the way, apparently), and have undertaken numerous experiments to help along their shadowy agenda, as they continue to plot & plan the downfall (by deception) of the Human Race. Their craft are known to interfere with the local time-space continuum, as they operate on principles which necessitate the ability to alter time in order to deflect the changes in angular momentum/ G-forces (I'm not very technical, sorry) which would otherwise destroy them when the craft they travel in perform high speed manoeuvres. This particular instance was not supposed to be covert - they wanted you to know that someone was messing with you. This incident was the opening salvo of a long & torturous campaign, in which you have progressively noticed more & more anomalies affecting your reality, and thus you are being used by them for some shadowy purpose, that is likely well beyond the ken of any of us, unless we receive direct divine revelation. The beings which I describe were known to the ancients as the Archons, or rulers. We know them as 'Greys', Aleister Crowley knew one of them as 'Lam', and they are hideous, brutal, evil beings. They do not possess a soul, as we would understand it - they are instead, a form of artificial intelligence, albeit one which is highly capable of immensely intellectual actions, giving the false appearance of being organic lifeforms. Androids, created by an ancient race - perhaps by the 'fallen angels' themselves, to act as go-betweens & servants in their dealings with Humanity. The ancient race died out or moved away - the Archons assumed their roles as hidden manipulators, intensely jealous of organic soul beings, forever intent on pushing the cosmic boundaries in order to thwart the evolution/ destiny of Mankind.

I really hope that the answer is #2 (even though that wouldn't be awesome, either), because otherwise, there's a lot of issues that will somehow need a resolution in your life - these 'reality manipulations' are not anything good, that's a certainty - and I think all of us who have been following along here & in the Mandela threads, are convinced that for some reason, they've set you (along with others) dead centre in what's happening, and are covertly messing with you in a number of ways.

I sincerely pray that you find the strength each day to press ahead into your own personal destiny - that you overcome these insidious interferences, whomever turns out to have been ultimately responsible. As we walk the forum alongside you, you should know that we intend to 'have your back', spiritually - we are sincerely concerned, and wish only good for you, and for the others who are experiencing the worst of these machinations..

FITO

ETA - Here's a final creepy moment of my own, from right now, to add as an addendum to this post. As I typed the very last words, some 'gangster' type bloke walked past my window and said, in a deliberately extended intonation:

"Blood, Fly..."

Tell me people aren't messing with us..!!

Your words have been such a comfort and a bolster to me lately. I am not a timid person and I don't scare easily, but I suddenly feel that I am not "safe" anymore, now that I've spoken out about what's been happening. Not that I'm in mortal danger, but that since I've chosen to expose myself this way, I inadvertently caused things in my personal sphere to escalate to the next level. Does that make any sense???

There is some high strangeness surrounding my birth and my childhood, including an illegal adoption and subsequent relocation to another country when I was three, and the people who could have given me answers to a lot of questions are all now dead, including my biological father. My mother refuses to discuss it with me and it's like talking to a brick wall. I was run through so many tests when I was a child that I was terrified of doctors well into my adulthood. The only way I conquered that fear was to enter into the medical field myself, which I did.

Option number one does not work for me either, for precisely the reasons you cited. I prefer number two as well, because as I've said before, at least it's an evil that I know. Humans don't scare me. I suffered eleven years of daily physical and psychological abuse by my adoptive father. He hurt me in every way imaginable. He'd punch me, kick me, pick me up and throw me across the room, berating me the entire time, calling me stupid and worthless...every insult you can imagine. There is nothing that a human can do to me to break my spirit. So if it's human manipulation, all that serves to do is royally piss me off and make me come out fighting. I can handle that.

Option three is the one I do not want, and also the one I fear may be true. Actually, a combination of two and three, to be precise. I'd actually be OK with a timeline/dimensional shift...but I just don't believe that's it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: graysquirrel

In my neighborhood, one has a habit of keeping one's eyes on the ground so that one does not step on a rattle snake.

That, I can DEFINITELY relate to...it was that way when I lived in Virginia, in the country.

I think in the city it's simply distraction by other things. When the natural beauty and wonder of everything is hidden and overpowered by traffic and pollution and buildings and highways, people kind of forget that it's even there at all. It's sad, really. The rat race.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
that has to be one of the funniest things ever posted on ats

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

PART ONE:

I was following a thread in which the OP described having a distinct feeling that something really big is about to happen very soon in our world, and I was amazed at how many people responded that they were experiencing much the same thing. I too have had this feeling and for quite a long time; about four years, and it has become far more intense in the past six months or so. There are other things that are happening that I believe are actually "symptoms" (for lack of a better term) of whatever this big something is.

I do not understand why certain things can be observed by some people and cannot be by others, but it is very possible that it is due to our intrinsic uniqueness...even identical twins do not have the same exact experiences. There are always going to be variations, because everything we experience is largely affected by our individual perception. I am going to talk about the sky, but it will be interesting to see what other anomalous things have been occurring in others' lives that may very well be related to all of this.

I am aware that what I am about to say sounds...well...crazy. This is exactly why I don't typically tell people about it. In fact, I believed for a long time that I was alone, and no one else saw what I see. I have since realized that this is not true; lots of people have seen it...even taken video footage of it. And it is happening more and more frequently now, as if something is ramping it up.

The sky is fake. Not every day, and not all day long either, but often. I first noticed it on 12/23/11, while walking to the bus stop. From the moment I stepped out the door, something felt wrong. I used to be one of those city people who never really look at the sky. It's not very captivating when you're in a huge city with aircraft flying around everywhere. I might not have even looked up that day if I had not felt the wrongness of it, but I did...and what I saw made me stop in my tracks.

The clouds, the sun, the sky itself; all of it was fake. It looked like the clouds were copied and pasted onto the sky. The sun looked that way too, but there were other odd things about it. At 9am, it should not have been at its highest point in the sky...but it was. It had a strange appearance, almost like an undulating ring around it. The sky itself had a flat, dull sort of appearance, and had what looked like layers in it...lines of some kind.

There was no wind blowing at all, but the highest treetops were swaying as if there were. There were no birds. Not even the typical murders of crows that are seen daily flying about or perched on power lines. And people were acting really strange; lethargic and slow-moving, like they were sleepwalking. No one would make eye contact with me, and this was a 1/8 mile walk so I encountered a lot of people. Every one of them was the same.

After a couple of days went by without a recurrence, I told myself that I was seeing things. I was stressed out, sleep deprived, and told myself it was just my imagination. Until it happened again, four days later. Then, a month or so after that one of my friends pulled me aside and told me that she thought there was something wrong with the sky. That the sun looked fake to her eyes. Shortly after that, my daughter told me the same thing. I knew then that I wasn't alone, but the question nagged at me (and still does): Why can't everyone see this?
At first it only happened once or twice a week. Now it happens frequently...some weeks it's a daily thing.

On 9June2015 my housemate picked me up from work just before 7pm EDT, and on the ride home I suddenly felt compelled to open the sunroof cover. I literally gasped when I saw the sun and the sky surrounding it. It was stranger looking than I had ever seen before. I had to take a picture of it. I mean, I had to. Like I was a puppet...I couldn't not do it. Of course, the sky had been fake all day but it was overcast and the sun never actually made an appearance until then. Now, here I was snapping pics of it and oddly, my housemate didn't react to that at all; didn't ask me why I was hanging out the window with my cell phone, didn't even look my way. So I said to him, "Do you see the sun?" His answer: "What sun? There's no sun goofy, it ain't been out all day and it's after seven at night." How could he not see it???

When I first opened the sunroof cover, my camera could not find it. I figured it was due to the glass being in the way, so I opened the actual sunroof window, but still, the camera couldn't find it. I then opened my window and leaned out of it; it took a long time but finally the camera found it long enough for me to get two clear shots. I will expound more on the appearance of it later.

After we got home, I showed him the pictures. All he said was "hmmm". That's it. All I could think was what the bloody hell is going on here? I went outside to try and take more photos, but it was gone. When we had pulled up in the driveway it was there, less than ten minutes earlier, but it had just vanished, like it was never there. Needless to say, I was fairly freaked out. I sat outside for a while, waiting to see if it would come back, and I got a phone alert that my employer had posted a photo on Facebook.

I walked out to the wood line to get better signal and when I pulled it up I saw, to my utter shock, a photo of the sun. I messaged her immediately and asked her what time she took the photo. She said 1915, which was almost exactly the same time my photos were taken. She said she didn't know why, but she felt compelled (she used that exact word) to pull over and take a picture of it. I asked her if she knew of anyone else who had seen it and she said yes, her mother saw it too. While we were still messaging back and forth, her Facebook post was getting a lot of traffic from other people who had also seen it. One other person posted a photo too, in the comments, and several people stated that they saw it and were struck by how bizarre it looked and how high it was in the sky. Sunset was supposed to be 8:35 EDT that evening, so it should have been much lower...but the fake sun doesn't set. Ever.

To know that other people saw the same thing I saw was both a relief and a source of alarm to me. I know plenty of other people are aware of the counterfeit sky and that some of them have actually gotten footage, because I've researched it, but to have people that close to home saying they see some of the anomalies that make up this phenomenon gives me a really weird feeling; a mix of elation and dread. Because it stands to reason that whatever event(s) this is connected to must be fast approaching for it to have affected people who walk around under a fake sky all the time and are not even aware of it.

Mod Note: Please do not use all caps in titles. Thanks

Were you hungover? Lol

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Negative. I don't drink.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Negative. I don't drink.

Sorry, it was a bad joke

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Negative. I don't drink.

Sorry, it was a bad joke

It's OK. I knew when I made the thread that people would mock me. It's disappointing, but not a surprise. I will continue to stand by my testimony regardless.

The truth is like a lion; you don't need to defend it. Let it loose, and it will defend itself. I believe that was said by St Augustine.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maybe that's why you were "mocked", the lion is defending itself from you.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe that's why you were "mocked", the lion is defending itself from you.

Wow, I'm touched...you took the time and energy to visit this old thread just to call me a liar. You must be a fan. That's simply adorable. Stay classy.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Just giving you an alternate scenario..

Much like a large percentage of the population falsely thinking that Christopher Columbus proved the world wasn't flat...

Open your mind!

And, I never called you a liar, merely that you could (most likely) be mistaken

edit on 18/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

(post by elliotmtl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by MuonToGluon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
One major problem with the whole idea that the sky is a holographic projection is parallax.

For example, objects we see in the sky would need to be projected very very high up due to the parallax effect on observations we (anyone at all) can make of those objects from different points on the Earth --- the projection of the moon would need to be 240,000 miles away, the projection of the Sun would need to be 93 million miles away, etc.

Is there an explanation for this in the OP's hypothesis?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The idea that it is holographic is only one possibility that occurred to me. I was very clear that I don't know how it is being done, because I don't have any technical experience in that area...I cannot come up with a working model for something that I myself do not understand. If I knew how it was being done, I would have outlined that in my OP. I am still looking for answers, and will continue to do so, and if I do find them I will post them here, regardless of how much abuse I have to take from people here as a result of that.

The silver lining is that a large number of other people are coming forward and saying the same things about the sky, and I've been in contact with many of them. It is comforting that I am not alone...I never cared much about that before, but it's a good feeling and I am grateful for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 03/24/1984 by 4runner96740 because: Oops

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
this is the single most ridiculous thread on history of ats

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
this is the single most ridiculous thread on history of ats

Yet here you are, back again for the second time in four months, revisiting it. Perhaps you should consider taking up a hobby.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Chuckle!

Speaking of hobbies, mine has always been to gather information about this "simu-reality" we live in so I can telepathically transmit what I've learned to my comrades off-world. How's that for a hobby? :-)

Elon Musk and many others are convinced we live in a computer simulation. I thought I'd throw that out there for whatever it's worth since I came across his statement again recently but don't recall where at the moment. He believes there's only one in a billion chance we don't live in a simulation.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join