It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Recurring Counterfeit Sky & Possible Chemtrail Connection (Parts 1-3)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: tigertatzen

Perhaps you can forward it to me from your sent file and see what happens???

Just to be more clear, hopefully, all of the major changes I listed are going on in the background which opens the door to many personal effects. I wouldn't call these natural changes as in what we were formerly used to and adjusted to, but are fundamental changes to the nature/fabric of this environment. That, to me, is huge.

The magnetic field weakening around Earth for example, and which is mostly apparent on the U.S. for some reason, is a destabilizing force and opens the door for other forces of all sorts (use the imagination) to enter. The magnetic field, according to my 'non-left brain only' understanding of it, is that which "holds things (the forces of nature which govern this reality, or physics) in place."

Does this make sense?

It doesn't give me the option to forward, but it was just a message telling you I am very curious about your message title itself.

The weakening magnetic field is an interesting theory. I've read quite a few things about the poles shifting too, that I've wondered about something like that as a cause.

CERN is number one on my list of possible culprits of a door being opened somewhere, if indeed something like that is the cause.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The ATS PM system is decidedly unreliable for whatever reason, at least in relation to this subject matter. I'm going to try another way. Check your in-box.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And if you were to tell me you saw something that I found to be unbelievable, I would not just arbitrarily dismiss you as a liar simply because what you're saying sounds impossible to me.

Have I dismissed you as a liar?
I said I don't see what you see. And asked why I should pretend that I do.

I would try to imagine what I would think if I were to see it myself, and then examine it from that angle. I wasn't always that way, but I am now.
You mean speculate about what you see and I don't?

No, you have not nor did I say that you did. I'm simply stating my approach to things and using you as an example because it is you I am interacting with.

And no, in my scenario it is you who see something that I don't see. So I'd be speculating on what you see and I do not. And I am able to do that without changing my mind about what I believe.

But I'm pretty sure you already knew what I meant. There are other ways to get a point across than by being contrary, you know. Most people don't respond very positively to being mocked. I don't like it either, but it's not going to make me stop talking about this, nor am I going to be baited into an argument.

If it's too much to ask that you use your imagination a little to actually attempt to have a productive discussion about this, then fine. I just don't get why you spend time on threads like this when you so very obviously think they're ridiculous. Perhaps you find it amusing?

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The ATS PM system is decidedly unreliable for whatever reason, at least in relation to this subject matter. I'm going to try another way. Check your in-box.

Roger that.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Fascinating is a more appropriate word than amusing.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Fascinating is a more appropriate word than amusing.

Well, I can respect that. I visit political forums and religion forums sometimes for the same reason.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4runner96740

Other than slight vog due to volcano the skies pretty much stay clear of clouds near the sea level here in hawaii. Until 4-6 months ago. EVERY single night for months there is this cloudish, foggyish, haze that sets in right at ocean level. Not island wide, but here and there. The weather also seems to deaden sound and even in clear skies the stars (or pretends) are just baffling. They are either hugely brilliant and white, or smaller and orange. They only group in triangles or diamond shapes and they hover or seem to swim in the sky, tenderly, suggesting largish crafts just slowly swaying left,right, up, down, get hugely bright, then very dim. They are never in the same position or even section of the sky, and they are numerous; recently the moon has decided to defy all logic and travel drunkenly as well. Clouds or clear skies this is now the norm. I find this super interesting and at first thought others would too....not at all. Exact opposite, they see it once and refuse to look at the show again. They go into this mode of denial or self preservation no longer looking at the sky and avoiding the outdoors while dark. It is so strange. These stars are able to be very close in our upper atmosphere and within seconds shift to outer space silently of course.
During the day it is as if the lighting from the sun has been given some added amps. It shines brilliantly off the clouds almost like it's morning all day. it creates a kind of shimmery base on things. Cloaking maybe? I have also noticed the sluggishness as well. Small things like walking up the driveway will absolutely drain me completely but happens much less, scary to think that we may be adapting or something. Thought at first this was military/government activity but we don't have the funds to keep multiple crafts or whatever hovering in the sky night after night for 6+ months and frankly though I love a good conspiracy people tend to give the government more credit than they should. The gov is far too busy filling out forms in double then triplicate, copied, edited, and then redone on colored paper while in a teleconference discussing how they suddenly don't know if they should sit or stand while using the wrong restroom because complete retardation has set in. Also not drones as w do not have drones in hawaii that are this big across. I don't want to poke sticks at a sleeping beast but I won't stick my head in the sand lying to myself either. How do you rationalize something like this when it is not physically possible to begin with?

I started typing out a reply to you but I hit the wrong button or something and deleted everything I wrote. But there are a couple questions I have for you, and I'll write more later when I've got more peace and quiet.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm hoping for a world wide, benevolent management system myself.. .one can dream.

Ah, the old Jacques Vallee 'Control System' theory - I love that one. The GUT wrote a brilliant thread about it, which can be found here. I sincerely believe we are all on to something. As said in the OP of this particular thread, almost a year ago to the day - something big is coming/happening. We all are witnesses to the fact that strange things are going on. You could say 'The game is afoot', with regards to the sky/ Sun/ Mandela Effect weirdness.

I'm glad this thread has been revived, and I'll be covering some of the most recent pages before I start to join in the conversation. Glad to see a migration of familiar faces from the Mandela Effect thread - look forward to the discussions.

I am so glad to see you here. You have such a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I also believe we're on to something. I feel so much more at peace knowing that there are other people going through this. I'm so grateful that you all decided to speak out. I almost didn't, and that would have been unfortunate.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Here's a little update on CERN just because.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I can see from my out-box that the brief PM I sent to you at 9:30 PM last night was eventually opened.

Was it you that opened it? (LOL!) If so, did you fulfill my request? If you did, it must have gone to another dimension. LOL!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I can see from my out-box that the brief PM I sent to you at 9:30 PM last night was eventually opened.

Was it you that opened it? (LOL!) If so, did you fulfill my request? If you did, it must have gone to another dimension. LOL!

Check your email lol. We had some odd interference with signal here last night right before a lightning storm...it's becoming a trend, the neighbors are now noticing strange things are going on...so I gave up until this morning. The sky is really bad today. Hard to breathe.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Despite the creepy sky sounds, living on a lake sounds idyllic - I envy you, and repent inwardly!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

At that time the sound started, the sky and even part of the ocean along the horizon looked suddenly so fake to us. I can't really point to any one thing and say why it looked fake. It just maybe seemed closer down and looked like a grainy projection on a dome at a planetarium...maybe. That doesn't seem to do it justice either. My husband could only say it was weird and I felt it all suddenly seemed fake, but that's all I can come up with. It just wasn't normal.

(My emphasis)

As I read your post, as has happened with a number of others, I've been struck by the possibility that what you witnessed/heard was a 'cloaked' vessel of some type, traversing the horizon relative to your position. As to whether other people could hear the sound - it could be that there was some weird experiment in progress, accounting for only a few people having sound 'beamed' at them. It could have been a test in psy-warfare, maybe if the military has cloaked vessels, they routinely test out the potential of such craft, and we know from THIS THREAD that the spooks love their non-lethal weaponry & clever mind games.

And before the nay-sayers get a hot head about 'cloaking' technology - have a read of THIS ARTICLE, which describes recent developments which are being made public at this time. The military, through agencies like DARPA, have been playing around with such things for over a decade, I would guess, perhaps longer - if they have large craft, either sea-faring or near/deep space capable, they are likely at the stage where they can cloak them effectively.

Insightful & interesting posts in this thread, glad it's been revived!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Im 57, old enough to remember that in the late 60s, early 70s, the sky was a lot bluer and the sun a lot more yellow. I don't know, maybe decades of pollition and chemtrails have taken their toll on the atmosphere.

I could accept that as a possibility of it were just the colors being off. But it doesn't account for the other oddities. I do know that a whole lot more people are noticing the strange appearance of the sky. Just this past week I have heard at least two dozen people remark about it and two of them used the phrase "end of days".

They're not noticing the cartoonish effects or seeing glitches or anything specific, though. They invariably say that there's something "off" or "wrong" about its appearance. Whatever it is, it's becoming more obvious.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not denying anything bizarre is occurring. Being old school, I was just trying to offer some obvious scenarios.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ready for something creepy?

Your post made me deeply thoughtful. I read through the effects you described, and - although I know it's not a fave theory of yours - I couldn't help but distinguish the fact that it sounds a lot like the effect genuine time dilation would have on a situation, when coupled with technology affecting gravity, or other fundamental forces. Again, I consider the psy-op/ psy-warfare angle.. Maybe you were 'enrolled' on a program of study, under the aegis of the US government..? Perhaps Uncle Sam values your service to country & the sacrifices you make in the name of freedom, as he tests Colonel John B Alexander's latest gizmo on you & your unwitting housemate.. [/sarcasm]. Seriously though, these are the options as I see them:

1 - This was a natural phenomenon, caused by some strange correlation of space weather & your inherent psychic potential. I consider this unlikely, because of the highly targeted nature of the events you describe, and the clear implications of time dilation. I just don't think that could happen naturally, on such a localised scale, to only two of three occupants in a room.

2 - This was a deliberate test of non-lethal weaponry, which was carried out by agents of the shadow government, working in the deepest of deep black projects, and they were in fact operating a cloaked craft right above your home, whilst monitoring the effects that their weaponry/ time-bending engines were capable of inflicting on human bystanders. This is quite possible, in my humble estimation, for reasons which I won't go into at length here. There is an element of the concern that you have quite literally been enrolled into a program of study - but they neglected to tell you about it. They are using you, and in this instance your housemate too, as guinea pigs would be used in a lab. They selected you for reasons unknown, but part of it was surely the knowledge that you are innately psychic/sensitive to non-physical energies. They may have known about your eustachian tubes, and the fact you can't fly, and thereafter determined that you would likely be sensitive to other changes in local atmosphere conditions

3 - This was an effect created by a non-friendly group of beings who are not of the same race or order of beings as ourselves. They have been interfering with you since birth (it's always the way, apparently), and have undertaken numerous experiments to help along their shadowy agenda, as they continue to plot & plan the downfall (by deception) of the Human Race. Their craft are known to interfere with the local time-space continuum, as they operate on principles which necessitate the ability to alter time in order to deflect the changes in angular momentum/ G-forces (I'm not very technical, sorry) which would otherwise destroy them when the craft they travel in perform high speed manoeuvres. This particular instance was not supposed to be covert - they wanted you to know that someone was messing with you. This incident was the opening salvo of a long & torturous campaign, in which you have progressively noticed more & more anomalies affecting your reality, and thus you are being used by them for some shadowy purpose, that is likely well beyond the ken of any of us, unless we receive direct divine revelation. The beings which I describe were known to the ancients as the Archons, or rulers. We know them as 'Greys', Aleister Crowley knew one of them as 'Lam', and they are hideous, brutal, evil beings. They do not possess a soul, as we would understand it - they are instead, a form of artificial intelligence, albeit one which is highly capable of immensely intellectual actions, giving the false appearance of being organic lifeforms. Androids, created by an ancient race - perhaps by the 'fallen angels' themselves, to act as go-betweens & servants in their dealings with Humanity. The ancient race died out or moved away - the Archons assumed their roles as hidden manipulators, intensely jealous of organic soul beings, forever intent on pushing the cosmic boundaries in order to thwart the evolution/ destiny of Mankind.

I really hope that the answer is #2 (even though that wouldn't be awesome, either), because otherwise, there's a lot of issues that will somehow need a resolution in your life - these 'reality manipulations' are not anything good, that's a certainty - and I think all of us who have been following along here & in the Mandela threads, are convinced that for some reason, they've set you (along with others) dead centre in what's happening, and are covertly messing with you in a number of ways.

I sincerely pray that you find the strength each day to press ahead into your own personal destiny - that you overcome these insidious interferences, whomever turns out to have been ultimately responsible. As we walk the forum alongside you, you should know that we intend to 'have your back', spiritually - we are sincerely concerned, and wish only good for you, and for the others who are experiencing the worst of these machinations..

FITO

ETA - Here's a final creepy moment of my own, from right now, to add as an addendum to this post. As I typed the very last words, some 'gangster' type bloke walked past my window and said, in a deliberately extended intonation:

"Blood, Fly..."

Tell me people aren't messing with us..!!

edit on MayTuesday1615CDT12America/Chicago-050007 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags, spelling

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The biggest argument against Niburu is that it is not visible from Earth, and should be if it's as close as they say it is. But what if it IS? What if it's so visible that people can see it with the naked eye? The world governments obviously would have a vested interest in hiding something that catastrophic from humanity. Well, maybe the fake sky is what is preventing us from seeing this enormous interloper heading our way. Maybe they're working on some type of weapon or something to veer it off course.

Or, even further down the rabbit hole, what if the Niburu system is not a system at all? What if it's an armada? Maybe our leaders are preparing for its arrival and are hiding their activities behind a projection to avoid a global panic.

Woah... I had a dream some time ago, in which I was observing chemtrails in the presence of an 'insider' with the military. I was ruminating on how the sky was being obscured, as though something were being hidden from us. I was then informed that I myself had travelled back from the future to warn the governments of Earth that there was an impending catastrophe, and that it was imperative to lay down chemtrails. I was not aware of the exact nature of the catastrophe in the dream, but I was made aware that I had come back from 15 years in the future to warn the leaders. I believe the theory was that hypnosis was used on me to (in some way) prevent a paradox in which I had knowledge of my future self.

Anyway, when i woke up I told my wife about the dream, joking that the chemtrails were all my fault, but that I had been reassured that the intention was noble, and necessary, to prevent worldwide panic. We joked about it a few more times over the next month or so, whenever we would see the trails up in the sky. Then one day, when I mentioned it again, she just looked me square in the eye, and said: "They're doing it so you can't see the evil up there". I had a serious attack of cognitive dissonance, because she went straight on talking about something utterly mundane, like getting the shopping done at the supermarket. I literally couldn't process the deadpan delivery of a statement so loaded with meaning & intention. There have been a few similar occurrences, and along with other experiences which I believe tie me to the military in some way, I have occasionally had fleeting concerns that things are not what they seem, and in fact something might be going on connected to myself, in a similar way to how things are affecting you personally, TT. I could write a huge post about why, but this is just a little hint at what I've experienced in this regard.

Again, kudos to you TT, and to all who are involved in this recent 'Reality Anomalies' group of threads - I just keep finding avenues to explore & correlate to other matters of experience, faith, & the nuts & bolts of reality.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'd say the nuts and bolts of reality have come loose quite a bit recently.

I don't want to interpret your dream but I do want to say these chem/contrails may be dispersing and refracting the increase of dangerous and excessive levels of cosmic and solar (radiation) rays from hitting the earth's surface because of the weakening of the electromagnetic field around the planet.

Just a thought.

I'm sure it won't be a popular possible explanation (for chemtrails) but I've thought about it over the years.
edit on 24-5-2016 by tweetie because: deleted a few words to more accurately reflect my thought.

edit on 24-5-2016 by tweetie because: added a few words

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Despite the creepy sky sounds, living on a lake sounds idyllic - I envy you, and repent inwardly!

It is seriously awesome living here. It's an apartment so it's temporary but it is such a peaceful environment.

You know, it's occurred to me that every place I've lived the past several years has had a very good view of the sky...it's a novelty in my current city because of all the pollution and the constant air traffic from numerous military installations. Other people are definitely noticing, but maybe it's taken longer because of those factors plus my natural habit of looking up at the sky...most people rarely look up. If you watch them for any length of time (and I do, out by the lake), people look at their phones, their feet, each other...their surroundings sometimes...but rarely up. I wonder why that is?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The biggest argument against Niburu is that it is not visible from Earth, and should be if it's as close as they say it is. But what if it IS? What if it's so visible that people can see it with the naked eye? The world governments obviously would have a vested interest in hiding something that catastrophic from humanity. Well, maybe the fake sky is what is preventing us from seeing this enormous interloper heading our way. Maybe they're working on some type of weapon or something to veer it off course.

Or, even further down the rabbit hole, what if the Niburu system is not a system at all? What if it's an armada? Maybe our leaders are preparing for its arrival and are hiding their activities behind a projection to avoid a global panic.

Woah... I had a dream some time ago, in which I was observing chemtrails in the presence of an 'insider' with the military. I was ruminating on how the sky was being obscured, as though something were being hidden from us. I was then informed that I myself had travelled back from the future to warn the governments of Earth that there was an impending catastrophe, and that it was imperative to lay down chemtrails. I was not aware of the exact nature of the catastrophe in the dream, but I was made aware that I had come back from 15 years in the future to warn the leaders. I believe the theory was that hypnosis was used on me to (in some way) prevent a paradox in which I had knowledge of my future self.

Anyway, when i woke up I told my wife about the dream, joking that the chemtrails were all my fault, but that I had been reassured that the intention was noble, and necessary, to prevent worldwide panic. We joked about it a few more times over the next month or so, whenever we would see the trails up in the sky. Then one day, when I mentioned it again, she just looked me square in the eye, and said: "They're doing it so you can't see the evil up there". I had a serious attack of cognitive dissonance, because she went straight on talking about something utterly mundane, like getting the shopping done at the supermarket. I literally couldn't process the deadpan delivery of a statement so loaded with meaning & intention. There have been a few similar occurrences, and along with other experiences which I believe tie me to the military in some way, I have occasionally had fleeting concerns that things are not what they seem, and in fact something might be going on connected to myself, in a similar way to how things are affecting you personally, TT. I could write a huge post about why, but this is just a little hint at what I've experienced in this regard.

Again, kudos to you TT, and to all who are involved in this recent 'Reality Anomalies' group of threads - I just keep finding avenues to explore & correlate to other matters of experience, faith, & the nuts & bolts of reality.

Wow. That's really weird. I had a dream in 2013 that I will not make a thread about here...I just don't think it would be smart of me right now...but it was as vivid as if I were right there, even to this day. This was different from any other dream I have ever had and your account of your dream gives me that tingling feeling...almost like Deja Vu, though the dreams are not alike. It's difficult to describe.

I am really wowed by the whole thing with your wife. I've had three incidents very similar, with separate people. I've got goosebumps right now as I type this.

The first was a friend who had come to cut my hair and hang out for a few hours. This was in April of 2014. When I walked him out to the car, it has just gotten dark outside. The sky was really bad that day and I didn't want to be outside but I didn't want to be rude either so I went.

We were talking about his boyfriend, whom he was fighting with, and he wanted my advice. He was recounting an argument in great detail. I was listening to him with my hands in my pockets, looking up at the sky and I got this strange sensation. I've gotten this feeling a handful of times in my life, and it's difficult to describe but I'll try.

It's a lonely feeling. Like...a feeling of desolation. When I was a child and we'd go to the movies, after the movie was over and we'd walk out into the bright light, I'd get this feeling of complete unreality. The world looked like a dream, felt like I was the only one awake in it...I was there with all my friends and other people milling about, but I felt like I was the only one who was real...or maybe the only one who wasn't. I felt like a ghost. This feeling is like that, but far more intense. I hate it. It is the worst feeling in the world.

So I got that nasty feeling and my ears began to ring, and he was still going on about his partner. Then, in the middle of a sentence, he suddenly stopped, looked dead into my eyes and said in this creepy robotic monotone, "The world as we know it is going to end very soon, you know." Clear as a bell, looking straight at me. Then, like nothing ever happened, he continued on with the sentence he had stopped in the middle of. I was so freaked out that I kind of hurried him into the car after that. I did not want to be out there anymore.

The second time was a customer I was taking care of at the boutique where I worked. Same thing, mundane conversation about an upcoming town event, when suddenly she trailed off and stared out the display window. I had just started to ask her what was wrong when that feeling hit me again. She turned back to me and said, "Something bad is up there, isn't it?" I asked her, "up where?", and she just stared at me for a second and then blinked a few times and then looked at me utterly confused and asked me had she paid for her items yet? I didn't hurry her out...she hurried herself. She seemed agitated. I just did my best to remain expressionless and finished her transaction.

The third time was quite recent...maybe a month ago. The hubs and I went to Walgreen's and our favorite cashier was at the checkout. She's very talkative and pleasant, a very bubbly personality.

When we got up to the register, she was talking about the recent strange weather and then moved on to a local robbery that happened that week and a fire that had happened actually right across the lake the night before. There were a couple other customers in line and another employee, and all were piping in on the discussion.

As we were getting ready to leave, my husband reached for the receipt she was holding out, and right when he touched it, boom. The feeling hit me out of nowhere. She held the receipt and looked right at him, and her voice completely went dead and monotone, and she said, "We're all going to die soon, you know. It's the end of days out there." Then, boom. Back to her usual self, wishing us a blessed day, etc. Of course my husband heard her...she was speaking to him directly. But the lady after me in line heard her too, and actually gave me a sidelong "wtf?" look. I just shrugged at her...what else could I do?

Did you tell your wife what she said? And did you get any strange (as if that's not strange enough lol) sensations or ear ringing or anything like that? I can't wait to see if anyone else has also had similar weirdness.

Btw...I sent you a reply PM. Did you receive it?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

In my neighborhood, one has a habit of keeping one's eyes on the ground so that one does not step on a rattle snake.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join