It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Privilege? Cop Admits to Shooting Wife in the Head, Released From Jail In Less Than 24 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Blue Privilege?

Sure, what else?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is just nuts. I wonder what the rest of his buddies at the station think of it?

You hear about things like this and really have to wonder what are the good police doing? You would think this would be at the top of their list to solve. Shouldn't be too hard they already have insight in the case. But yet we see no actions as any real action or look in to the case would have caused them to hold him for longer.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

The good cops don't always have the leeway on choosing their cases. If the leadership is corrupt and want to hide something, they're certainly not going to assign a case like this to the honest cops on the force...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

It makes you wonder how far up the corruption goes. There should be more good police then bad in all respect to the position. But if things like this happen and people say the good police are being pushed to the side it means the good are out numbered by the bad.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
She resisted arrest
so he did what any good!
cop would do. he shot her.

hmm must have ONLY been One bullet in the gun.
thats bad.....

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Maybe, on top of that, he was also a Mason?
They are known to put the fraternity above the law and if that isn't dangerous I don't know what is.

I'm sure we rarely see the good sides but it seems to me cops are legalized criminals.
edit on 19-6-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Well, look at any positions that have a ladder of power which one can climb--especially politics. Your average policeman, I believe, enters the job with at least mostly the right reason--to protect and serve. But somewhere along the line, if they have aspirations of moving up the ladder, they must become politicians and do shady things to start the climb by stepping on the backs of the good cops.

And once this pattern took hold (probably not too long from the inception of police forces), you get many low-level officers who follow orders without contemplating the rationale, legality or broader implications said orders bring with it. If our nation's president can pick and choose which laws to enforce (even though he took an oath to uphold all of them), then why can't a New York Police Department say that enforcing a ban on selling individual cigarettes with lethal force is not going to happen under their watch?

I think the bad-cop grooming starts from the top down, not from the bottom up. I sincerely believe that most cops you see on the street are good people trying to do the right thing, getting overshadowed by the jackwagons trying to make a quick climb up the ladder.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
She resisted arrest
so he did what any good!

thats bad.....

Well...while I realize you're joking...I'll say this. If some punk ass is resisting arrest, I expect the police to knock them down to the floor and cuff them with a knee in the back, and I hope it hurts. And that is what I not only expect of my paid law enforcement personnel, I demand it. If all the criminals and punks realize that they aren't above the law, maybe they will stop being such asses and not have to be pushed around.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: buddha
She resisted arrest
so he did what any good!

thats bad.....

Well...while I realize you're joking...I'll say this. If some punk ass is resisting arrest, I expect the police to knock them down to the floor and cuff them with a knee in the back, and I hope it hurts. And that is what I not only expect of my paid law enforcement personnel, I demand it. If all the criminals and punks realize that they aren't above the law, maybe they will stop being such asses and not have to be pushed around.

You really should be very careful about what you wish for, lest it come to you. I've seen more than one video of people who were in no way "resisting arrest" being violently beaten and tazed. If it can happen to others, it can happen to you when some 'roid-raging cop gets hold of you.
I don't understand the mind that wishes pain to other humans. What goes around comes around.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well maybe there was a love triangle & the blue team decided
it was best to get rid of her since "They''re Bros".

Who knows but something is NOT right &maybe both on the
blue team need to go to jail & especially the bloody husband.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matt1893
a reply to: infolurker

I'm just wondering... how to break a wedding ring?

Smash it with the butt of your gun or your jackboots after you declare your love for you partner and then shoot your old lady.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
if it is blue blood she is red blood so you wonder? it nearly 6,000 years
edit on 20/6/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join