It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 dead in shooting at South Carolina church Senator Clementa Pinckney killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Most of my co-workers are black and are a little freaked out to go home.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This is sad,really sad....And i am worried of what will come out of this....
My prayers to the families...if even in church you are not safe.....

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If the guy was taken alive, and he's white, and his victims are black then things are going to get mightily intense as far as racial tensions go...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
This is sad,really sad....And i am worried of what will come out of this....

Exactly.
You can already see it on Twitter where people are flipping out that if this was the guy that did it then why was he not killed by the Police rather than walked to a car with 1 cop having control of him.

Cowardly people , like whoever did this shooting, will be the downfall of the world.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Even racists are hardwired not to kill it takes programming to overcome that

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Charleston police just appended this man after gun shots traded. Near AME church where reported shooting occurred.

twitter

The pictures of that dude is in custody with his backpack still on. Is that normal? Why wouldn't they take that off?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
DOn't know if that was the shooter some are saying the arrest was a mistake

WhiskeyRiver ‏@CrankItUp6 38s39 seconds ago
Not true gunman was arrested in #Charleston....it was a photographer. Mistake. Still on loose. White, young shoots black church goers #tcot

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
BreakingNews indicates they are still searching for the shooter. Perhaps the person handcuffed is unrelated?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

If the guy was taken alive, and he's white, and his victims are black then things are going to get mightily intense as far as racial tensions go...

I don't know... unless we find out he was a cop or part of a larger organization, there really isn't anything to protest.

If this was just a lone wolf white supremacist or something, I don't expect much in the way of protests or riots (who would we riot against?).

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fworkman
BreakingNews indicates they are still searching for the shooter. Perhaps the person handcuffed is unrelated?

Yes... Twitter they are saying he was a photographer.... shooter is still at large!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Even racists are hardwired not to kill it takes programming to overcome that

You honestly can't be that naive right, that it takes programming to kill implying that humanity is not capable of such acts without someone else to blame.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There saying the guy shown in cuff just matched the description and is a local photographer

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Black people are saying the cops should have shot and killed the guy who turned out to be an innocent photographer.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is helping somewhat...

right here... twitter

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There saying the guy shown in cuff just matched the description and is a local photographer

ok.. so manhunt still on.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
And for those complaining about the guy being taken alive...would they rather they kill an innocent person(like this supposedly journalist)?Because thats exactly what will happen if things are rushed...
But if the shooter is not caught by the morning,im afraid things will turn ugly

edit on 312Wednesday17pmppm2015-06-17T22:12:47-05:0010America/Chicago by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are lots of racist ignorant things being said on the #Charleston Twitter feed its the second top trending feed.....

this sucks!

link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

ok.. so manhunt still on.

Conspiracy Mode: Unless he is the criminal and did it to manufacture a news story.

Back to reality. Hope they catch him.

link   

Humanity is perfectly capable of producing psychopaths and sociopaths and yes some are born evil but it is programming that produces cold calculated killers,btw are you a psychiatrist or psychologist I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Oh believe me,regardless of his ties to any organization,this will be seen as simple as it APPEARS:white racist folk killing black church folks...and the street will burn....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join