It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Con artist is the perfect description.

The general consensus on Twitter (lame I know) is exactly what you've said...

She cheated her way into a stolen position and then went on to hold meetings and gatherings teaching young black females all about the "struggles" of a young black female...

Probably the worst case of fraud I've heard in my 28 years on Earth.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
I AM BREAD!!!!!!!!!! Yes that is right, I here by am notifying everyone that I am now bread!

Yeah. I get it. You want everyone to eat you.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Nyiah

She cheated her way into a stolen position and then went on to hold meetings and gatherings teaching young black females all about the "struggles" of a young black female...

And she did it while lying about her parentage, lying about physical abuse from a fake black parent, lying about social hardships, lying about everything she possibly could concoct to fit in with. Then climbed a career ladder using all of those lies.

Con artist is definitely apt.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm Batman!

True story.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

I AM BREAD!!!!!!!!!! Yes that is right, I here by am notifying everyone that I am now bread!

correction: he wants everyone to BITE him. as in...bite my (buns). because bread.

and yes, i just went there.

edit on 16-6-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
Sigh...

Caitlyn Jenner is a Women, she has always been a Women.. she didn't just one day wake up and decide to be a Women, I've had this discussion elsewhere, you don't know her Chromosomes and how they are set-up. you don't know "What" is going on inside her mind/body She was born a Women, you choose to be ignorant of such things

so what you are telling us is...its perfectly acceptable to be born a white male and insist on being addressed as a hispanic woman? "i have a penis and testicles, but you may call me rosa, senor. now hold open the door for me because i identify as female in spite of my hairy arms and adams apple."

this is so ridiculous, i cant resist having fun. the fear of oppression can be as oppressing as just being an outright jerkoff.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Of course, fireman and cowboy are my first picks, but really, I want to be the tailor for the emperor...

But really, really, I want to be the empress's seamstress (I'll just have to insist I'm a lady with sewing skills and good references).

Weeee... we only have to wish really hard and it comes true! I've been waiting for this day...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

correction: he wants everyone to BITE him. as in...bite my (buns). because bread.

Nope, both wrong. My obsession with my transformation to become bread all started when I played the game I Am Bread. It just felt right, I realized I was bread trapped in a human body.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Nope, both wrong. My obsession with my transformation to become bread all started when I played the game I Am Bread. It just felt right, I realized I was bread trapped in a human body.

i have seen that game. im just a wee bit concerned that you find it so relatable. have you lost all your bones or something? it seems like a spine, and legs, and HANDS! and a skull to speak and eat with might come in handy quite a lot more than being a floppy piece of processed wheat/flour.
edit on 16-6-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: grandmakdw

I want to be a wandering blade, a swordsman with no allegiance, no lord, no master on the mortal plane, free to wander as I may, and slay the agents of darkness where I must. I want to battle tyrants with speed blurred steel edges, not the whimsical flow of a pen, nor the frenzied clattering of a keyboard. I want to leave darkness in deep red ruin in my wake, and for its agents yet living to feel their wyrd upon them before my blade descends to meet them, for them to know that their doom is upon them many days before our encounter.

I want to spread famine amongst the greedy, and feed those who have been hungry. I want to gather up those who have been starved of love into a vast embrace, and banish those who have given much less love than they have received to barren wildernesses, absent company and comfort. I want to bring balance to a world tipped toward torment and madness, and to do it by physically removing the driving forces behind those things with precision blade work. Most of all, I want to feel the red tide wash over me, and carry me forward in ever increasing spirals of violence, until the only weeping being done anywhere on this planet, is being done by evil men as they die.

It is perhaps fortunate, that not everyone tries to get what they want.

Wow. Beautifully written. Deeply poetic and fierce. If I were younger, I'd be on a plane over the pond just to meet you. As always, you make a post a work of art with your words. Sigh.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You may bite bread, but you eat it AND he can butter his own buns!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'd like to be Galadriel. Okay, I choose to be Galadriel. An elfin witch.

I'd like to be Irish. I wasn't born there. My ancestors weren't from there. But I've decided I'm Irish. Sound as a trout.

I'd like to be a celtic warrior queen.

I'd like to be Indian (as in Native American). A shaman actually.

I'd like to be a shapeshifter.

An author. Artist. Dancer. Actress. Sound healer.

I'd like to be a kid again. Who says I can't be seven. I'm seven. Try and stop me!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Mary Freaking Poppins!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Whats ridiculous is how you you came up with that statement based off of what i said..

you don't just wake up one day and decide to be a Women/Man you are born that way and that is why you transition

the ignorance of such issues is outstanding

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I've already identified as a chubby white bunny who drinks "coffee" and smokes, and is also the sole possessor of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

That sounds awfully familiar. I think you just described Beezer!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Better bread than inbred. Um...yeah...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I know the perfect thing for you. While you're doing all that have a band following you everywhere playing theme music.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Does it hurt you or anyone else for Bruce Jenner to now be Caitlynn Jenner and have woman parts? Seriously, why do you care? You claim to know Jenner's chromosome make up, how do you know this?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Uterus,ovaries? what woman parts?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I want to be a superhero with a small, select group of people that would have my protection. They would call me Dad.
I'd also like a few million dollars so I could make other people's lives less miserable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join