It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Now available.

edit on 16-6-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Some people are born with both baby making parts uterus and testie pens and vaginal. And one woman in the news recently had two vaginas and two uterus. Not sure what the chromosomes were of the people with both parts..... but It can happen.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Rich, fit, incredibly good looking and President of the United States.

Well? Come on, TIME, MSNBC, anyone? Prop me up, give me a TV deal and let's DO THIS!

Haha!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yet another piece of media thickening the imaginary lines between black and white skin.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Midwives with decades of experience are the only ones who know how many of us are not instantly identifiable as 'male' or 'female'. Many more than most would think. These are the people who teach us that we are all part of humanity and not one of two opposing parts.

The endless pressure to conform to one or the other and the silly gender jokes sometimes told are a constant source of stress.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I suspect a quick glance at the avatar gives an indication of what we've decided to be.

A SuperGranny would be very helpful here. Any chance you could fly over?

I'm a Shamanic Kermit.
edit on 17 6 2015 by Kester because: addition

edit on 17 6 2015 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yes!! You are a star ... Love it!!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: khnum

Some people are born with both baby making parts uterus and testie pens and vaginal. And one woman in the news recently had two vaginas and two uterus. Not sure what the chromosomes were of the people with both parts..... but It can happen.

AGREE they are BORN that way ... makes it unusual, but

'normal' as sometimes happens in nature....

Not *manually* altered and made to fit. If man had not become so

proficient at surgery, what would be the answer to these *modern* problems?

Here's a thought, what will happen when science discovers how to alter

skin colour
Michael Jackson ?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I've always self identified as man/bear/pig and anyone who tells me otherwise is a racist bigot.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Hi Grandma!

Well I would like to self identify as Robert Johnson (see those fingers);

Or indeed Salad Fingers;

It is easier for a dude to become a doll than it is for a Revolution9 to become Robert "Salad Fingers" Johnson!

On a serious note, folks, ponder just how easy it is to change sex compared to other changes we might wish to make. Does this not reveal how superficial a difference gender really is? I've always known this. Dudes and dolls come together, don't led them divide and conquer.

edit on 17-6-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm Spartacus

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Hmmm... Comparing the struggles of a transgender person to a fraudulent con-artist, classy...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I want to be someone who realizes that we ALL have life struggles and we ALL have faults and make mistakes... Sometimes big ones. I want to be someone who wouldn't make fun of a transgendered person, or call them names. I want to be someone who doesn't jump on the bandwagon of shaming someone because of who they are. I want to be someone who is sickened by how many people are willing to do that... I guess I don't have to change at all.

And yes, I absolutely have a sense of humor. I just don't find this bandwagon mentality funny or attractive at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I am a goat.

But seriously...this is such an insane proposition. In my younger days, you would here people who proclaim that they are aliens, or a reincarnated king, or some other odd thing. They were usually provided with medical treatment or drugs. I guess today, those same people would be given a court date to spell out what they want and everyone would simply acknowledge who and what they are.

Our society HAS going crazy.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

People can say they are whatever, I don't care.
But I do think it is starting to get ridiculous that the media is glorifying pretending to be something one isn't and encouraging people to flaunt their private business to make $$$$.

Well that statement right there just proves you absolutely do care. This thread wouldn't exist if it didn't bother you

Why does it bother you when other people decide certain things for themselves? Do you not believe in freedom? Independence? The right to assert yourself? Is autonomy unimportant?

Do you dislike rich people? Fame? Or just attention seeking?

Very interesting Grams

So, society, our birth certificate, DNA, telomeres and genetics decide who and what we are. And that's all we are

DNA? Makes me laugh - yes, we mustn't argue with our DNA

:-)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hmmm... Comparing the struggles of a transgender person to a fraudulent con-artist, classy...

I would have to say this...if a man can "identify" as a woman, dress as a woman, have an operation to appear more like a woman, I don't see a difference. This woman "identifies" as black. So if the trans-gender person is permitted to be called a woman, why can't this woman be called black? Back to fairness again (and not directed toward your post)...if we want to be FAIR...we have to take the good with the bad and apply the reasoning globally. Not just to those we wish.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I want to young, rich , and thin! Yeah!

Or maybe a goat. They have cool eyes and scream whenever they feel like it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cheddarhead
I want to young, rich , and thin! Yeah!

Or maybe a goat. They have cool eyes and scream whenever they feel like it.

You said goat? I said goat! Now we can start a parade...Goat Appreciation Day. Block off the street, parade around and force people to accept our goat-ish-ness. I've even got a slogan for the parade..."Get Your Goat On"! Or maybe "A Good Day To Goat".

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos
Interestingly enough, after all of these ludicrous stories, I self-identify as the only sane human being remaining on this planet.

LOL,

I thought I was the only one left!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

lol

I want to be what i am, anyone that is not proud of what they are have ''issues'' or need to change the way they view things. Everyone wants to be somebody else so much confusion in the world nowadays.

all this trans this trans that is so damaging, the world is gonna end up full of hybrid freaks (sorry but it's true) it starts with gender then on to race and finally trans-humanism and there mechanical parts, what a frigging mess we are walking into.

So fed up with hearing about all this rubbish, kind of reminds me of a south park episode where Kyle gets knee implants made from a persons b*ll sack and goes black so he can be good at shooting hoops.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join