It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Caitlyn Jenner is a woman, so he says. His DNA, his chromosomes, his man parts in tact, all are biologically male. Yet all agree he is a woman and champion him as a trailblazer.

Now Rachel Dolezal who was born a blue eyed blonde female. Her DNA, her genetics are those of a fair skinned, blue, eyed blond, everything society says is "white". Yet she says she is really black. No one is really challenging her, as a matter of fact, it seems that society is going to accept her assertion as a trans-racial person.

My daughters 1/2 Cherokee fighter pilot friend he has decided he is no longer cherokee he is now a narnian, he has self identified as a narnian and feels like he always belonged in Narnia.

I think I have decided I am 16, I really feel 16, and asked my son in law if I should change my birth certificate and go back to high school.
He said, sure, why not, it would probably work.

What about you?

What have you decided to be regardless of your genetics or birth certificate, telomeres, or DNA?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I want to be a Bildeberger, I've always had an affinity with the elite bloodlines and feel I deserve a place at the next meeting.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I want to be an adolescent witch and get my letter to Hogwarts!!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I AM BREAD!!!!!!!!!! Yes that is right, I here by am notifying everyone that I am now bread!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It should be a warning to a crazy society.

Jenner is constantly on certain UK 'newspapers' daily as a ''woman'', take a reality check people, you can't just decide something and demand everyone else agrees or else stuff like this happens, people ''identifying'' as something they aren't.

Reality and genetics trumps delusions.

link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Ham sandwich with butter and mustard please.

link   
I think the difference is that you want to be younger as opposed to feeling different.

I think you know the difference too.

I do understand though.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I want to be Goku. I always felt like a super Saiyan when I'm having a dump except that my face turns red.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I identify as a Rockefeller, and a billionaire.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
A Martian. I have been living as a Martian since I was 5 years old. I am going to dye my skin and hair to a sickly green color (or is it grey ?). Also will change my name to Marvin . Yes , Marvin the Martian...now wheres my blaster ?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've already identified as a chubby white bunny who drinks "coffee" and smokes, and is also the sole possessor of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

I'm also teaching a class on the plight of chubby white bunnies, for any who are interested. Please be aware that there is no credit awarded, however. I only offer.....

Enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm an aardvark and you are all ants.....

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
its because being a trailblazer in civic rights is the "cool thing" to do these days. it makes you a champion of the minority and thats a politically progressive move. a guaranteed gold star for anyone who figures out how to exploit that "anti-discrimination" motif we have worked so hard to establish.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, after all of these ludicrous stories, I self-identify as the only sane human being remaining on this planet.

link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I want to be a wandering blade, a swordsman with no allegiance, no lord, no master on the mortal plane, free to wander as I may, and slay the agents of darkness where I must. I want to battle tyrants with speed blurred steel edges, not the whimsical flow of a pen, nor the frenzied clattering of a keyboard. I want to leave darkness in deep red ruin in my wake, and for its agents yet living to feel their wyrd upon them before my blade descends to meet them, for them to know that their doom is upon them many days before our encounter.

I want to spread famine amongst the greedy, and feed those who have been hungry. I want to gather up those who have been starved of love into a vast embrace, and banish those who have given much less love than they have received to barren wildernesses, absent company and comfort. I want to bring balance to a world tipped toward torment and madness, and to do it by physically removing the driving forces behind those things with precision blade work. Most of all, I want to feel the red tide wash over me, and carry me forward in ever increasing spirals of violence, until the only weeping being done anywhere on this planet, is being done by evil men as they die.

It is perhaps fortunate, that not everyone tries to get what they want.

link   
I'm not ashamed to say I only recently (last couple of years) began to accept that transgenderism & even same-sex attraction is something that cannot be changed...

But I'm not gonna jump on this transracial bandwagon ever.

I'll give Jenner her dues.

Dolezal is a fraud, and quite possibly deranged.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are freaks who think they are animals and go around on all fours all day in full costume.
No different.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The term ''minority'' is a misnomer when it is about ethnicity, often they are actually a ''majority'' but in another land.

There was an RAF pilot recently that dressed as the movie ''cool runnings'' Jamaican team, that was publicly chastised for painting his face black, even though the black guys in the movie have said often that they aren't offended. They weren't mocking black people so there shouldn't be an issue.

Anti discrimination causes needs to really look at the society it is creating and realise that they are effectively marginalising other groups and even the right to humour and free speech that isn't hate.
edit on 16-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

What have you decided to be regardless of your genetics or birth certificate, telomeres, or DNA?

President...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Did he not know, YOU NEVER GO OUT IN BLACK FACE.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join