It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caitlyn is a woman; Rachel is black; what do you want to be?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Exactly

Honestly - the Puritans get to be too much sometimes

They must really miss the days when they could just burn anyone that's different

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st
a reply to: grandmakdw

lol

I want to be what i am, anyone that is not proud of what they are have ''issues'' or need to change the way they view things. Everyone wants to be somebody else so much confusion in the world nowadays.

all this trans this trans that is so damaging, the world is gonna end up full of hybrid freaks (sorry but it's true) it starts with gender then on to race and finally trans-humanism and there mechanical parts, what a frigging mess we are walking into.

So fed up with hearing about all this rubbish, kind of reminds me of a south park episode where Kyle gets knee implants made from a persons b*ll sack and goes black so he can be good at shooting hoops.

But I'm not allowed to be proud that I'm a white male...am I?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Exactly

Honestly - the Puritans get to be too much sometimes

They must really miss the days when they could just burn anyone that's different

It was a bit simpler back in those days. Now we have to refuse to make them cakes and deal with all that crap.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Because this woman isn't identifying as black. She is pretending to be black to con her way into an important position. It's an entirely different situation backed up by the evidence trail showing that she is a liar.

There is a legal term for this, it is called fraud, and it is SUPPOSED to be a jailable offense.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Congratulations, you just made the status of ''global ethnic minority'' as a white European. In the year 2050, you might be an ethnic minority in Europe. If you were a rhino your race would be on the endangered species list.

I recommend a ''save the European'' campaign, or is that not PC or liberal enough?

www.theguardian.com...

yaledailynews.com...

Europe is a dying continent. I say this not as a criticism, but rather as a statement of fact. In Europe, an acute failure to produce the next generation has created a looming demographic crisis.

According to research by both the CIA and the U.N., every single member of the European Union has a birthrate significantly below the replacement rate of 2.1 births per woman. In the CIA World Factbook, Germany had a birthrate of 1.36 children per woman in 2007, and Spain and Italy had birthrates of 1.29. At such low levels of fertility, within 100 years, those three nations would have populations 80 percent lower than they are today. And Germany, Italy and Spain are far from alone: Every single industrialized country in Europe has a birthrate below 1.9 children per woman. The average birthrate of the European Union as a whole is approximately 1.5 children per woman — and that number is artificially inflated by the presence of millions of highly fertile non-European immigrants in the major urban centers of Europe.

Even if one ignores the statistical noise presented by the inclusion of millions of outliers, Europe faces a serious problem. Without a major shift in the current fertility trends, industrialized Europe will see its native population decline by about three-fourths over the 21st century. No civilization has ever recovered from such a population decline, and never before has such a decline been entirely voluntary.

Europeans are not becoming less fertile as a consequence of war, or famine, or disease, but rather as a consequence of their Western, consumerist lifestyles. Some, such as social critic Mark Steyn, have suggested that European civilization is in the middle of committing voluntary demographic suicide, and it’s not hard to see why: A civilization that is producing a tiny succeeding generation and shows no signs of attempting to remedy the problem is violating fundamental Darwinist principles of gene propagation.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Who's stopping you? NO ONE! You're playing some sort of victim here... The "white male" card, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Of course you are if that's what you are.

just like a black person or Asian or whatever should be proud to be so. I think the issue is this a person can identify with a different culture and even emulate that culture and behavior and still be proud to be what they are, the ones who want to artificially change themselves into something else are simply deceivers, a bit harsh some may say but that is exactly what they are doing deceiving people or trying to lol
no matter how much surgery, implants,skin dying,hormone treatment etc...etc... you put yourself through, deep down you will always be what you were born period.
we are surrounded by enough deception and illusion as it is without people going the extra mile to add more deception to the mix.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Because this woman isn't identifying as black. She is pretending to be black to con her way into an important position. It's an entirely different situation backed up by the evidence trail showing that she is a liar.

There is a legal term for this, it is called fraud, and it is SUPPOSED to be a jailable offense.

While I agree with you, and think this is all a bit nuts...she CLAIMS to identify as black. You or I can call that a lie, but then the same could be said about anyone who claims to identify differently. I understand the reality, but in today's society we aren't supposed to pick and choose who is lying, who is a bit crazy, etc. Aren't we supposed to just accept people for who or what they say they are?

Sorry but, if it works for trans-gender, it MUST work for trans-race or whatever we would call her. Neither you nor I can actually PROVE that she is lying.

Personally I believe that you are what you were born...scientifically, DNA and all that. So all of this is just convoluted BS of the mind and society. But if we are going to accept trans-gender...trans-race, trans-species, etc. are part of the package too.
edit on 6/17/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Who's stopping you? NO ONE! You're playing some sort of victim here... The "white male" card, perhaps?

What are you...some kind of racist? I'm not allowed to parade up and down the street with a sign saying "White Pride" without retribution. I can be stopped from flying the flag of my country. Even though I'm not religious, I may be stopped from propping up a cross in my yard around Christmas. Obama wants to take money from me and give it to other people because I might make more than them...even though I work 55 hours a week for that income. A black person can call me "cracker" and assault me and it is assault, I can't do the same substituting a different word without it being a "hate crime".

I don't know exactly how serious your response was...but...while people are crying for EQUALITY what they actually want is SPECIAL treatment for certain groups only. They don't care about equal or fair or "for everyone". And honestly...if you don't realize that...you are either lying or blind. No...I'm not "discriminated" against for the most part...but I'm also not treated equally.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

Of course you are if that's what you are.

just like a black person or Asian or whatever should be proud to be so. I think the issue is this a person can identify with a different culture and even emulate that culture and behavior and still be proud to be what they are, the ones who want to artificially change themselves into something else are simply deceivers, a bit harsh some may say but that is exactly what they are doing deceiving people or trying to lol
no matter how much surgery, implants,skin dying,hormone treatment etc...etc... you put yourself through, deep down you will always be what you were born period.
we are surrounded by enough deception and illusion as it is without people going the extra mile to add more deception to the mix.

However...if you dare (for example) tell a trans-gender male that had a sex change to female, that they are not scientifically a woman...you will hear a different story...you will be called "homophobic" or whatever the equivalent is for trans-whatever, etc. You will discover people that truly believe they have successfully changed themselves into a female of the species. They will argue it, they will insult and demonize you...they have convinced themselves they are a female. That used to be called crazy...today it is called trans-this or trans-that.

Simply put, if a person's mind tells them they are something they are not...they likely need help, not surgery. I know that...but as a society, we apparently ignore this obvious truth. And this from the same people pushing science for religion, global warming, etc. They push what they WANT with no global truth to when science rules and when it doesn't. They choose the weapon appropriate for the current argument instead of choosing a global belief for everyone and everything. In other words...they are hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No, there is still a stark difference. The people changing their gender come out publicly about it, go through counseling, have to fill out various paperwork and forms to change the gender, etc. Meanwhile, this woman just changes her skin tone and hairstyle a bit then slips into an important position as a black woman, THEN lies about her struggles growing up as a black woman.

There is literally zero reason to believe this woman, and even if you DO want to honor her claims of identifying as a black woman, there is still the fact that she committed fraud. Fraud is fraud regardless of what you claim to identify as.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What are you...some kind of racist? I'm not allowed to parade up and down the street with a sign saying "White Pride" without retribution.

Says who? Saying and doing racist things (as long as you don't harm someone with them) is protected by the first Amendment and the Supreme Court has honored it time and again.

I can be stopped from flying the flag of my country.

Um... No...

Even though I'm not religious, I may be stopped from propping up a cross in my yard around Christmas.

Again no. I haven't heard of a single person forced to remove a cross from their yard.

Obama wants to take money from me and give it to other people because I might make more than them...even though I work 55 hours a week for that income. A black person can call me "cracker" and assault me and it is assault, I can't do the same substituting a different word without it being a "hate crime".

AGAIN this is wrong. Black people can be charged with hate crimes.

Where do you do your research? The Hyperbole Post?

I don't know exactly how serious your response was...but...while people are crying for EQUALITY what they actually want is SPECIAL treatment for certain groups only. They don't care about equal or fair or "for everyone". And honestly...if you don't realize that...you are either lying or blind. No...I'm not "discriminated" against for the most part...but I'm also not treated equally.

AGAIN this is all a lie.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I simply threw this together from Google searches of real news sites.

Man can't fly flag in yard

Remove cross from yard

Wealth redistribution

Holder...no white hate crimes

Simply saying it isn't true...doesn't make it so.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No, there is still a stark difference. The people changing their gender come out publicly about it, go through counseling, have to fill out various paperwork and forms to change the gender, etc. Meanwhile, this woman just changes her skin tone and hairstyle a bit then slips into an important position as a black woman, THEN lies about her struggles growing up as a black woman.

There is literally zero reason to believe this woman, and even if you DO want to honor her claims of identifying as a black woman, there is still the fact that she committed fraud. Fraud is fraud regardless of what you claim to identify as.

I guess we just have to disagree. What's good for the goose is good for the gander in my opinion and just because there is paperwork involved doesn't make something more factual.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

changed my mind.
edit on 17-6-2015 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I simply threw this together from Google searches of real news sites.

Man can't fly flag in yard

The man is in violation of his HOA. This isn't a government problem. It's his fault for living in an HOA.

Remove cross from yard

This is a man quarreling with a local ordnance and AGAIN isn't a federal issue. It also looks like the courts are going to rule in the guy's favor.

Wealth redistribution

This is just a Washington Times article bitching about Obama, there is no meat or potatoes in it at all. It might as well be an ATS post for how informative it is.

Holder...no white hate crimes

Black man charged with hate crime
Another black man charged with a hate crime
Still another black man charged with a hate crime

Simply saying it isn't true...doesn't make it so.

I know, but I'm still right and you are still being hyperbolic.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I guess we just have to disagree. What's good for the goose is good for the gander in my opinion and just because there is paperwork involved doesn't make something more factual.

Paperwork certainly makes it less fraudulent. How you can keep dodging the issue about how this woman committed fraud is beyond me, but I guess that is one of the hurdles you have to clear in order to believe that Jenner and this woman are the same mentally.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Some people don't have XX or XY, how do you not know this?

You obviously do care because you made this thread.

I taught human growth and development in university for 12 years.

Everyone has X chromosomes

Some females have XY but only find out when they don't menstruate,
they typically don't have a penis
and are often tall and very slender
with large breasts and have very high metabolisms,
basically supermodel bodies.
As a matter of fact many supermodels are actually
genetic males and only find out later in life when they
go to have children. Docs say they don't have their
periods because they are so skinny until they
begin to try and have children.

The XY female almost never feels like she
is lesbian or should have been a male.
They are often characterized as
tomboys when young, but rarely have
the urge to become male.

There are multiple variations of XX and XY,
which except for the XY (female who is a genetic male)
normally result in, for lack of a better word,
definite body types which are not normally attractive in the societal sense.

Bruce Jenner was a typical looking and good looking male,
he does not have any of the outward characteristics of the
"abnormal" chromosomes which might characterize a XXY
( male with extra female chromosome: weak muscles, speech impediment,
enlarged breasts, very tall)
Jenner definitely did not have weak muscles
nor is he extremely tall
nor did he during the height of playing tennis
when he was in top form have enlarged breasts.
The odds are extremely high that he is XY genetically.
I'd almost bet my life savings on it.

As I said, not that I care if a male "decides" he is female.

I object to the $$$ and fame seeking that appear to be part of the root reason, aside from his/her feelings.

My personal thoughts are he was jealous over his daughters and wife
and wanted the same attention and $$$ they were getting
from being attractive and unusual females.
My personal thoughts are his desire to be female us an unconscious urge
to get the attention his wife and daughters were getting.

edit on 2Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:22:34 -0500pm61706pmk173 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Please see my post before this one.

Bruce Jenner shows zero outward signs of any chromosomal abnormality.

I do know what I am talking about.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
These two instances in the media don't really bother me. What bothers me is having to explain to my children that Jenner isn't a thing. It bothers me that I need to explain that Rachel has more issues than a medical professional can understand so lets just hope for the best.

This is the world we're giving our children. Money to make lies and lies to make money. Oh the joy.

That is exactly what bothers me.

The doing it for financial gain.

Jenner's financial gain is obvious, as is his attention gain.

Rachel got money to go to college basically taking away scholarship/grant money from "real" black students.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join