It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Throws Hair In the Ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: yeahright

Trump is an amateur in the BS Department compared to the existing liars.

I hate them all. Problem for me is, I don't hate Trump any less.

It just shows how hungry people are for anything different.

I can't believe we have to choose from a Bush or Clinton.

I know Trumps not the answer.

I just can't do another Bush Vs Clinton.

Why do we automatically assume that Bush and Clinton will win the nomination anyways? Just because they are the front runners, doesn't mean that will be the case. It could just as easily be only on of them or neither of them.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A country with 300 million people and these are the choices? What a joke. The system is foobared.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just what the American economy needs a three time bankrupt to run it

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I share your pain.

But when I get tired of steak and potatoes, I don't view poached armadillo as an alternative.

Trump represents (for me) the worst kind of self-aggrandizing media whore. Anyone who's paid any attention to his public pronouncements can't possibly view him as anything other than a vacuous clown who's more interested in the sound of his own voice than he is in actually saying anything remotely meaningful or thoughtful.

Not significantly worse than most of the others, but definitely not an upgrade.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: yeahright

Trump is an amateur in the BS Department compared to the existing liars.

I hate them all. Problem for me is, I don't hate Trump any less.

It just shows how hungry people are for anything different.

I can't believe we have to choose from a Bush or Clinton.

I know Trumps not the answer.

I just can't do another Bush Vs Clinton.

Why do we automatically assume that Bush and Clinton will win the nomination anyways? Just because they are the front runners, doesn't mean that will be the case. It could just as easily be only on of them or neither of them.

You want to bet ?

I hope I'm wrong....But, I've seen this movie. The Big Money has spoken.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I can hear the family dinner table talk years back.

Bill to Hillary - "I will be president, you first lady. Then we'll get you in as president. OK?"

Momma Bush - "Your dad is going to be the president. Then it's George Jr, then Jeb."
George Sr, - "Listen to you momma boys, that's the way it's gonna be."

Wonder who called a timeout and let Obama in?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I'm not betting anything. I'm just asking why we are making this assumption. Money doesn't always determine the primary candidates.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

But when I get tired of steak and potatoes, I don't view poached armadillo as an alternative.

Lol. I'm thinking a better analogy might be: "When I get tired of fast food, I don't go rummaging through the dumpster."

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Donald Trump seems to not be for nor care about the poor people of this country.

He brags too much about his wealth and how he got it.

I think he has many hidden agendas and I don't trust the man.

And...he is in league with China.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
Donald Trump seems to not be for nor care about the poor people of this country.

Yeah, if only he was "Dirt Poor" like Hillary Clinton...then we could trust him.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'd vote for him before I voted for - Obama, Clinton, Warren, Biden, Sanders, Palin, Santoro, Huckabee, Rubio, Christie, Jindal, Perry ...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Dear Santa... Please make this man become the GOP nominee, it will make great comedy. Amen.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Dear Santa... Please make this man become the GOP nominee, it will make great comedy. Amen.

Yes! Please Santa! It will destroy ANY Progressive candidate as well!

Not only is he a threat to the GOP? He is damn sure deadly to the pandering of the Democrats!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I followed Trump for 3 years on Twitter...

You lot should be careful what you wish for.

His idea of a policy is to claim he'd do the opposite of who's in charge but always in hindsight.

The guy's a serious nut job who knows sod all about politics.

And he'd end up playing more golf than Obama.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: HomerinNC
Not sure why the dissing on trump, I take it you all are Hillary lovers or want another Bush in office?
At least trump has been forthcoming with some stuff so far, Hillary STILL hasn't released all those emails

Ah yes, start the "not with us then you must be for the other guy" rhetoric. Like pointing out how all your swooning over Trump is just nonsense makes us automatically want to vote for the D and R front runners. The man is only in it for himself and his ego. To think otherwise is just delusional.

That's funny ass hell!

Obviously you must LOVE the pain we are all suffering from believing in voting for more of the same ole same ole?

Ego? Pot meet Kettle!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Donald Trump just got to the part in this rambling, muddled speech where he announced his candidacy.

At this point, his announcement is making Jeb Bush's look masterful. He's all over the place, basically just going on and on about how stupid everyone else is and how he's a brilliant negotiator. Here's an excerpt:

"I just sold an apartment for $15 million to somebody from China. Am I supposed to dislike em? I own a big chunk of the Bank of America building in 1290 Avenue of the Americas that I got from China.. in a war.. very valuable, I love China. The biggest bank in the world is from China. You know where their United States headquarters is located? In this building, in Trump Tower. I love China."

This has to be the worst of the announcements I've seen. I'll update with a link to the text.

Star and flag for humorous yet apt thread title.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is so cool that he's running, which will put the GOP into even more of a position of "the party of clowns and other assorted wingnuts". Abe Lincoln is not only turning over in his grave, he's doing double backflips and cursing loudly (can't you hear him?). This is so far over the top that the top is on the bottom and pointing south. One of the most fun turns in American politics in a long time, or at least since Denny Hastert was exposed for exposing the youth of American to....the GOP!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: caladonea

Yeah, if only he was "Dirt Poor" like Hillary Clinton...then we could trust him.

lol

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Seriously you guys want to vote for Donald Trump after giving a bizarre speech like that, just because he isn't a politician? For the love of all that is holy vote for Ben Carson. Ben isn't a politician, he's also a genius, a patriot, and his announcement is one of the most eloquent speeches I have ever heard in my life! Also he has a background in medicine and served as co-director at John Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Don't you think that after having the disaster that is Obamacare inflicted on this country, that we could maybe use someone with experience in hospital administration in order to fix it? Just maybe?

Listen to Ben Carson's announcement and tell me this guy isn't a great public speaker. Note that he isn't reading from a script or a teleprompt, he keeps his eyes closed most of the time and seems to be reciting everything from memory.

Ben Carson announcement

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
Seriously you guys want to vote for Donald Trump after giving a bizarre speech like that, just because he isn't a politician? For the love of all that is holy vote for Ben Carson. Ben isn't a politician, he's also a genius, a patriot, and his announcement is one of the most eloquent speeches I have ever heard in my life! Also he has a background in medicine and served as co-director at John Hopkins Craniofacial Center. Don't you think that after having the disaster that is Obamacare inflicted on this country, that we could maybe use someone with experience in hospital administration in order to fix it? Just maybe?

Listen to Ben Carson's announcement and tell me this guy isn't a great public speaker. Note that he isn't reading from a script or a teleprompt, he keeps his eyes closed most of the time and seems to be reciting everything from memory.

Ben Carson announcement

I like Carson, as well.
BOTH of these men can really infuse some energy and common sense into the debates.
I'm just tired of professional politicians. We simply can't afford to continue politics as usual in this country...we're on the brink of ruin.

CARSON/TRUMP or TRUMP/CARSON in 2016!
edit on 16-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join