It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Throws Hair In the Ring

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Donald Trump: China 2016!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Joke or not, one chance in a million or not...I'll vote for Donald Trump! Really, no joke and seriously and I THINK YOU SHOULD TOO.

The bottom line is, as many have said...he is NOT a politician. He is a manager and apparently at nine billion a pretty damn good one. So let the guy manage. Best case is he actually fixes a bunch of the BS we have in place now. Maybe we can fire some of the 100K dirt sweepers the IRS employs and for that matter, fire half of the government employees that are nothing but a waste of space. Maybe he will look at the actual cost of what government pays for and trim that down to something competitive...you know...like one percent of what everything they pay for costs now.

But here is the real deal...if he turns out to be a nothing, then maybe more people will realize how screwed up and embarrassing our government and the presidency has become. Maybe we will be forced to say, "Damn...maybe this needs fixing" and actually do it.

We have had good and bad presidents, mostly bad representatives and then a handful of freaks. Why not a billionaire with bad hair? Seriously...why not? Make a joke of the whole thing and then let everyone realize how we have screwed ourselves voting for someone just because they are black or a woman...voting for someone just because they aren't the other person and voting for the same people that have been "having intercourse with us in the wrong hole without lubricant".

VOTE TRUMP!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Donald Trump: China 2016!

Hillary Clinton: Saudi Arabia 2016

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So now you are going to explain how the Donald is going to be something different than what we have to choose from now right?
edit on 16-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Now for a more serious analysis. If he stays in the race, and with all his talk over the years and the ultimately false starts he's likely wanted to do this with full-gusto for a long time, his money advantage will make him a constant presence on television, a force to be reckoned with, and someone who (again, with his money) will drive the GOP into places it would prefer not to be driven to (think Ted Kennedy and Dyke Bridge, metaphorically speaking). Can he win the nomination? I wouldn't put it past him to have a good chance at it. Jebby Bush must be tearing what few hairs he has left out by the root. I also think Trump will have a ball, he's picked a very large playground for a rich boy and will bully his way to the top of the sand pile. What fun this will be.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Annnnnnd...With Trump, we get a much hotter FLOTUS than Bill Clinton.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bernie Sanders: America 2016!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Just what the American economy needs a three time bankrupt to run it

I would suggest this thought. They say "a sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome". Well...why not vote differently? We have been screwed by both sides repeatedly. Lets mix it up. Besides...what IS a president other than a manager. And if Trump is an expert at bankruptcy...then he knows how to avoid it and/or use the system. If I were looking for a great Manager/President, I would choose someone that has made themselves rich, someone that can negotiate, use the system, someone who knows how screwed up we are and someone who can actually fix, trim and cut things. What is the worst he could do? Put us further in debt, bring in illegals and terrorists, steal money from some and give it to those he personally likes...etc. In other words...he couldn't do worse.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Bernie Sanders: America 2016!

LOL.
Looks like you've TRUMPED Hillary with that one.
Good one, Kali

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
...and last but probably least, Donald Trump's signature, in all its glory and illegibility:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I appreciate the sentiments...I appreciate his willingness to run...

But why the heck would he waste his money...because he doesn't have an ice cube's chance in blast furnace.

I guess you can't cure delusional.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Trump may come out of no where and stun everyone with a win.Not sure if He can pull it off but you never know in todays world.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
Donald Trump seems to not be for nor care about the poor people of this country.

He brags too much about his wealth and how he got it.

I think he has many hidden agendas and I don't trust the man.

And...he is in league with China.

Because of the lack of wealth is the reason the country is getting poor.Running out of money is a huge problem because people take all the jobs overseas because of the crazy rules on this country.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I'd vote for him before I voted for - Obama, Clinton, Warren, Biden, Sanders, Palin, Santoro, Huckabee, Rubio, Christie, Jindal, Perry ...

Why? Because you think he's somehow better than the average politician? I'd say he spews as much or more BS than any two people politicians in that list.

He made a big deal about what a master of negotiations he is, but he tried and failed to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014. Then after losing his bid to Terry Pegula, he took to Twitter and demonstrated his unquestionably strong character:

The @nfl games are so boring now that actually, I’m glad I didn’t get the Bills. Boring games, too many flags, too soft!

Maybe you appreciate his ability to handle ridicule with grace? After all, it's not like he tried to sue Bill Maher for not paying $5 million when he "lost" a "bet" that Trump couldn't produce a birth certificate proving that he (Trump) wasn't the "spawn of his mother having sex with orangutan." Oh wait, he did, in a frivolous lawsuit that he eventually dropped (another loss for Mr. Winner?).

I guess it could be because you believe his BS about how he doesn't care about money and he's running for President out of some patriotic concern for our country? Isn't it strange than that a guy who says, "the problem with our country is we don't make anything any more" has all his crap manufactured in China, Bangladesh and Mexico.

So just out of curiosity, what's the reason behind voting for this lying, petty, integrity lacking, divisive moron over any of the others?
edit on 2015-6-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Yea and maybe you'll hop a flight on Trump Airlines, drink some Trump Vodka (or Trump Ice if you're not a drinker), play a bit of Trump: The Game and page through a few issues of Trump Magazine on your way to a Trump resort?

Yahoo Finance - 12 Donald Trump businesses that no longer exist
Time - Top 10 Donald Trump Failures

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Woo hoo!

2016 Trump versus Sanders in this election cycle celebrity death match!

Just shoot me now.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So now you are going to explain how the Donald is going to be something different than what we have to choose from now right?

How can he be worse?

I guess falling from the 2 party paradigm, doesn't cut it for you?

Well bitch away then! Nothing will change until we change the way we have been programmed to think?

BTW! Did you listen to his speech or are you just bitching about something you didn't even listen too? If you did listen to his speech, what did he say you didn't like?

Let it out my fellow Libertarian! I am really interested in what you have to say.......

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Better at what though?

Telling the truth for one. Everything that he said was basically true.

I would take that over the bought and paid for, lying stooges in empty suits and skirts any day.

But that's just me. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

BOTH of these men can really infuse some energy and common sense into the debates.

Is "energy and common sense" another way of saying "insanity and ignorance?"

We simply can't afford to continue politics as usual in this country...we're on the brink of ruin.

If you truly believe this, then the answer isn't Trump & Carson. That's like saying you think you're dying of a treatable illness but because your doctors suck, you've decided to receive treatment from circus clowns instead.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I don't care about his speech. It's not like I was introduced to Donald Trump by clicking on this thread. I'm already well aware of who he is and what he stands for.

I'm going to vote for the same guy I voted for four years ago. Gary Johnson. Though I've also been keeping an eye on Rand Paul. Or I just may not vote as a protest to the options available. Who knows yet? But I'm certainly not going to settle for some tard just because he happens to be outside the political big hitters. Especially one that I'm WELL of aware of's wants.

Donald is a joke and the only way he will stay relevant in this campaign is if he uses his money to force himself to stay relevant. Like I said in my very first post in this thread, I think Donald's hair would make a better candidate than anyone currently running.
edit on 16-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join