It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin Mystery.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
www.raytheon.com...
Dorito can do high speed too

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wanted to throw this in there.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Slated to Go on its own till 2045. That's 10 years short of an amazing accomplishment. Just retrofitted. ( god I wish I was my grandfather as a designer ) ..

Zaphod58 said a dart.. not dorito.. so a piloted platform is coming......
I hope.

Here my end...
Hi, ( chuck swabb ) how's my stock looking...
Yes sir .. not looking good.. but potential buyers are on hold waiting to buy..
Me.. I only own 6 shares...
Them.. yeah they said cut the loss and sell...( not really the kid just got cocky )

Me.. here and now..
DO I HANG ON TO THAT? I got a feeling I should!
edit on 12-6-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Hint.. 6 share LM.
5 share Boeing.
3 shares Raytheon....

Sorry NG was never brought up..

Is this a form of inside trading?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Technically no, because we don't KNOW who is getting the contract. We can speculate all we want but we don't know for sure. Now if someone said that LM is for sure getting it and you should buy, then yes.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

If this goes the way previous comps have, yes.

if you had to decide which known aircraft reminds you more of the new LRS-B, what would you choose?.

edit on 12-6-2015 by drwire because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2015 by drwire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Don't be surprised Iif lockheed and Boeing stock go up a lot in the next year or so.

I feel bad for northrup. Since the b2 they haven't had much to talk about publicly to inhance their stock worth. The rq-180? Doesn't help if nobody knows about it and it isn't supposed to be paraded all over.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

They've got their big contracts, they just aren't talked about as much and aren't as big.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: drwire

None of them actually.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Aren't talked about as much or can't talk about as much that's the question.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

None of them actually.

omg, super sexy scariest stealth warplane.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

No, aren't talked about. Such as the NATO RQ-4, and the support contract for the AF birds.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

From what I've heard both are absolutely amazing aircraft.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
maybe NG could invest more on R&D space systems. I think they could get a good slice of the taxpayers if they compete more in that sector.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: 1947boomer

A big clue for this competition is that NG suddenly pulled a lot of engineering support and money out of their program, and dumped it all into their sixth generation fighter development program. Generally when one company does that it's a bad sign for them getting the contract.

There's still a chance but going on other programs historically its not a good sign for them. Especially with them having the problems they had during testing.

Maybe they will be able to get the Navy their proper Tomcat replacement a bit sooner, not much word lately on the NATF, which from my grasp on things is going to be a 6th gen aircraft. Some nice concepts and renderings floating around out there. NG is the winner for the Vark/Raven replacement IIRC, any news on her?

And when shes rolled out would a certain companion maybe find its way into the light?

a reply to: Bigburgh

I thought it was smart to buy a few select shares of certain stocks as well. Especially those 3 but I gave NG their fair shot as well. Used everything in my Corvette(C5) fund to show how much I believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So was the bird in the NG Super Bowl commercial, another program separate from the LRS-B development?

Still can't quite figure that one out... Especially now that y'all are implying the LRS-B will be less Dorito-y, and more darty, in regards to its planform.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

I think the NG's bowl commercial was to lobby to law makes for a potential protest of the final boomer decision. That's why the commercial only aired in DC and Ohio. I think NG knew they were on the ropes back then and needed remind people who they were.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Northernhollow

LRS-B announcement in August, roll-out by end of the year.

3rd month in summer? HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!!

Oh wait i mean TR3B confirmed lol!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The rate at which some of these birds are disclosed makes Valve Time look expedient.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman
At the top of The Northrop Facebook, there is the "may be" LRS-B Under wrap with the words " the futur is what we do ", in my opinion they are still in the race, you don't put it on your FB page if you know you are not in the race for me.

edit on 13-6-2015 by darksidius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It's actually pretty funny reading when it's going to be announced. Some people say as early as this month, some say late July, some say August. It changes from day to day and no one can agree on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

Because you aren't going to admit until it's awarded that you're out of it. Once you enter a contract competition you have to stick it out until the end. There's still a possibility that they'll get it, but it's not likely.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join