It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin Mystery.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And here you are....All you littlepeople...
Giving them the luagh of their lives...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Miccey

Hey I take offence to that little people jab. I'm like 5'4". Good to know they are all having the "luagh" of their lives at my expense.

Besides it's not like anyone who visits these aviaton threads has ever worked in some capacity around these aircraft. I couldn't see that being possible around here in a million years.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Right next to the crate with the Ark in it. LOL!!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Sammamishman. Have you seen this one??

WOW.

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: Bedlam

Awesome, one of my favorite movies. I so feel Roy Scheider right now.

Seaquest DSV!?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If it ends up being artificially intelligent and LM did indeed hire the COD marketing team then I hope it follows me back on twitter!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't know exactly how it works in the Air Force, but within NASA, whenever there is a competed program with multiple competitors, it's not uncommon for the government procurement folks to quietly get together with the winner shortly before the final announcement is made public in order to verify that the contractor is ready to go as soon as the announcement is made. This includes things like being able to actually spend the money within the correct fiscal year, having program executives scheduled to attend the press conference, etc., etc.

Competing teams can often figure out who is going to be selected based on who suddenly had to make travel arrangements to be at the Pentagon on a particular date. I imagine something similar could have happened here.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Sammamishman. Have you seen this one??

WOW.

Sure you meant something else.. lol! But your link is a video of Samantha Hoopes in a sex sells commercial for Hardees/Carl's Jr.

Wow is right!

edit on 12-6-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

A big clue for this competition is that NG suddenly pulled a lot of engineering support and money out of their program, and dumped it all into their sixth generation fighter development program. Generally when one company does that it's a bad sign for them getting the contract.

There's still a chance but going on other programs historically its not a good sign for them. Especially with them having the problems they had during testing.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So, does that mean we're gonna see less of a triangle and more of a dart?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

If this goes the way previous comps have, yes.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Good to know they are all having the "luagh" of their lives at my expense.

Don't worry, we're all laughing with you, not at you Bass.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

In my experience, darts are much faster than Doritos. Hmmmmm...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This is nice.... only last evening i was talking to family members about this and they didnt take my word for it.

I still wonder, however, when oh when do we get to see the black triangle basssplyr is referring to hovering out of a hangar?

That is what will truly make me goddamn happy as hell!

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey I take offence to that little people jab. I'm like 5'4". Good to know they are all having the "luagh" of their lives at my expense.

Besides it's not like anyone who visits these aviaton threads has ever worked in some capacity around these aircraft. I couldn't see that being possible around here in a million years.

Muaahahaha

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'll try again.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well it appears that the test videos that were posted yesterday (there are 7 of them now) are for some kind of live stream event that never took place.
I'm wondering if this was a test for streaming the bomber announcement live in Aug. from the various LM production locations that have been working on the project thus far.
LM may be setting up to let us see the happy cheering LM employees and the corks fly when the official press conference is held. Similar to what NASA does when a lander probe touches down successfully.
Something I find odd though, is If the clock represented a date, it seams strange that the date falls on a Sunday. I wouldn't think anything happens on a Sunday but maybe they are making an exception this time for some scheduling reason?

...and where is Boeing's Easter egg?

edit on 12-6-2015 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hey neighbor, check out this tread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The F-35 announcement was shown on live television so I'd be surprised if this isn't streamed.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm still not convinced it's alluding to a date pertaining to August 2. That's just how that model of clock displays the time. The model is Copal Quartz Flip Clock Model QG 870.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join