It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockheed Martin Mystery.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I' m sick.

Zaphod thanks...

This could go many ways.....

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I agree , the important is to see an amazing aircraft , Lockheed/Boeing or Northrop surely have something realy interesting for the LRS-B program , just one or two months awaiting

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This better be reallllly good or I'm gonna be reallllly,,, well,, you know the rest.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, for what it's worth LM just removed the thumb nail of the COPAL clock for that video.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

It's in the hands of the Pentaweenies now. There's no telling when it will actually go ahead. It could be Monday, it could be mid-August.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
It's actually pretty funny reading when it's going to be announced. Some people say as early as this month, some say late July, some say August. It changes from day to day and no one can agree on it.

My reminds me of A half life Sequel in that regard.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My government experience tells me January 1st.

Everyone is always on vacation during the summer. Then there's always delays that push back to november: ie. someone went on a cruise. Then people go home for thanks giving. Christmas is around the corner as well so people are absent then too...

Jan 1st.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

It has to be awarded before October. If it's not they lose more of the $700M they have up for this coming fiscal year and it puts them way behind schedule.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Plus it will make you wait to see the roll out.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

meh. I'm sure someone will just legislate the money to be rolled over or held until someone makes a decision.

too many chefs.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

They can't. The budget only covers one fiscal year at a time. They'd have to come up with an additional $700M for the following year. It's going to be awarded within the next two months.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

well I certainly hope so.

It would be nice to see.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
i want to see ATS melt....twice LOL!! Come on guys reveal the good stuff.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sammamishman
a reply to: weavty1

I think the NG's bowl commercial was to lobby to law makes for a potential protest of the final boomer decision. That's why the commercial only aired in DC and Ohio. I think NG knew they were on the ropes back then and needed remind people who they were.

It aired here in GA.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

Lucky, I watched every commercial before, during and after that game and we didn't get to see it up here at all. GA must be more important than WA.

That or me residing deep inside Boeing's lair had something to do with it.

Interesting article on the commercial:

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...
edit on 14-6-2015 by Sammamishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It aired where I am a couple weeks later in the middle of what I want to say was the show Dig on USA. I'm not really positive it was that show, but it aired during a commercial break for something I recorded in March and that time frame lines up. I was quite thrilled to watch it in HD frame by frame on my TV.
edit on 14-6-2015 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
if we are assuming the clock time is a date, shouldn't the clock read 08:02 if they, Lockheed, (American Company) meant Aug 2nd...?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
if we are assuming the clock time is a date, shouldn't the clock read 08:02 if they, Lockheed, (American Company) meant Aug 2nd...?

That particular clock apparently doesnt display like that, its a regular clock with no zeros in front of the hour, no Photoshopping.

Love your avatar BTW - cant believe that murdering **** is getting out...
edit on 14 6 2015 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

It's not terribly uncommon for a DD/MM date format, but I believe it's more commonly used in Europe than in the US. I'm still not convinced it's meant to be a date.

Why would they pick a Sunday? Stock markets aren't open, so they won't get as big of a boost from it. Plus, Sunday is traditionally a day off. Seems counter productive. On top of that, why would they choose a clock from several decades ago to allude to the date?

August 2nd just doesn't jibe right.

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This may just be speculation, since my contact is being tight-lipped now (ever since about April of this year). But, it might look something like this:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join