It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Executes 3 Pigeons on 'Spying' Charges

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Paranoia has taken its toll on ISIS.

Now they are executing pigeons that apparently are not on their side.

All without a trial and due process I suppose.

There's more to this appalling story....it goes deeper...

Syria: Isis Executes 3 Pigeons on 'Spying' Charges

The Islamic State (Isis) militants in Syria have reportedly executed three pigeons that it had arrested on charges of spying.

The UK-based Express reported that the pigeons belonged to an anti-Isis group. The 5 June report noted that the executions were carried out recently.

The development has come at a time, when Isis has issued a dictate, banning pigeon breeding claiming the sight of the birds' genitals as they fly overhead is sinful according to Islam.

Modern Technology at Work !!

edit on Jun-08-2015 by xuenchen because: [_ O [_

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Jeezus..let me off this spinning ball of insane people.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wheres Mutley and Dick Dastardly when you need them.

+24 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
two other pigeons have been executed by the militant group before, but much to their surprise, pushing them off a rooftop proved ineffective.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
two other pigeons have been executed by the militant group before, but much to their surprise, pushing them off a rooftop proved ineffective.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
As a person who likes pigeons and their homing abilities, this is the last straw as for as I am concerned. Take them out.

De-evolution hits high gear.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I never even thought to look at birds genitals as they are flying overhead. Aren't they all covered up by their feathers?
What a warped way of thinking - who gives bird's privates a thought to begin with?

As for them spying, were they carrying little cameras?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The development has come at a time, when Isis has issued a dictate, banning pigeon breeding claiming the sight of the birds' genitals as they fly overhead is sinful according to Islam.

This would probably be one of the funniest things I've read in quite a long time if it was from say, The Onion. I still find it pretty funny. I see birds flying around all the time and never once have I ever noticed a birds genitals. They must just kill every bird they see huh?

ATS might have to remove the twitter bird from the side panels before ISIS comes and tries to destroy it! I can almost see it's genitals...

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I heard they were also Homosexual Feminist Christian pigeons...so ISIS really had no choice but to behead them.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dick Dastardly would be so proud.

Mental, absolute mental, but somehow, not surprising.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...so ISIS really had no choice but to behead them.

Any truth that Ozzy Osbourne has been given the task of executioner?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Breaking News:

The Pigeon Army has decided to engage ISIS wherever they are found. Their "bombing" techniques have proven effective towards new car owners and people seen leaving the car wash. Seeing as how ISIS has newly acquired vehicles, these "bombings" are sure to be effective against windshields everywhere.

edit on 6/8/2015 by EternalSolace because: Added picture for imagery.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Executing pigeons? There really is no limit to stupidity. What's next for ISIS?
" ISIS arrests oxygen particles for assisting its enemies"

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You people realize this site is BS right?? And apparently India is doing it too. I have not seen so many adds to make money quick as on the site this is posted from.

This is just a joke right?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I sense foul play-I'd love a birds eye view of the ISIS HQ, Owl be betting that they are not happy.

link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Breaking News:

The Pigeon Army has decided to engage ISIS wherever they are found. Their "bombing" techniques have proven effective towards new car owners and people seen leaving the car wash. Seeing as how ISIS has newly acquired vehicles, these "bombings" are sure to be effective against windshields everywhere.

Bird feed could be mixed with an acid to destroy new paint and dull glass surfaces !!!!

Chemical bans are now in order.

link   
You guys are too bored or something.

Heres one that got away…

link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Executing pigeons? There really is no limit to stupidity. What's next for ISIS?
" ISIS arrests oxygen particles for assisting its enemies"

6 in one half a dozen in the other?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

but there's two other sources cited in the story !!!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Breaking News:

That's shock and caww for you right there.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join