It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/25/2015 Declared as the Destruction of the Temple on the Three Days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Why are you so hellbent on "a portion of human life" being "terminated", millions dying, and "ethnic body counts"? What's your real agenda? It reads to me, like some neo-nazi, 'master race' garbage, thinly veiled by a bunch of new-age nonsense that you've pulled out of your butt.

1075 of Abraham
minus
1050 of Joseph in Revelation Period
equals
8/25/2015 First day of 3 Days of Darkness

It was voiced or it was said that the earth would open up and the entire Italian race would be swallowed up. Later on, as the 112th Pope was finally elected into office ... a volcanoe in Italy nearly erupted, capable of eliminating millions of people over a very short period of time, because they are not prepared for the response of what is to be done. Now we have a conundrum, the people that enjoy hurting people say the world will die by another Flood, and there is no God in heaven to redeem mankind, even though God declares several times over this is not to be done. Now what is more valuable to God, the elimination of the people that want to die by a Flood of Water, or the protection of the potential which is what we will naturally achieve when the 3 Days of Darkness is done, and the potential of the last remnant which is the USA, for those that remain living, in the 3 Days of Darkness, when the USA is finally separated from the human nature that has become grossly unprofitable. This is soon to be done.
edit on 7-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I really don't think the revelations is a prophecy. It's history or fabrication of people with mental problems that claimed their inspiration was from God.

I don't want to bash the full bible but believing that the revelation is a prophecy only makes good men stop evil because they are told to sit on their asses while destruction comes. That right there, doesn't make sense. If I was a good God, wouldn't I prefer people that try to stop evil instead of waiting for my help?

I also really don't buy into numerology. I've said the same in another thread before, maybe there are things that works with numerology but the way you bring it it's almost impossible to not be selective about the numbers and what answer you want them to have. It's like doing an experiment, yet you can never fully have all the data.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

Especially when the math is just plain wrong.

Also, OP, it's really annoying when every time somebody asks you a question, you respond with more random new-age psychobabble, rather than an answer.
edit on 6/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Why are you so hellbent on "a portion of human life" being "terminated", millions dying

You should ask that to all Christians!

To me it doesn't make sense to let evil run loose in hoping that God will save me because I'm a good man...a good man that never did anything to stop evil other than ramble on how evil is going to win anyway. It's pompous to think that God will save THEM and not others. It's negativity over negativity that doesn't get humanity no where.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Temple Destruction Parable Continued

So far we've seen "Adam and Jesus" and "Noah and Abraham" compared. There is evidence of another Heavenly to Earthly generational comparison taking place, we will attempt to piece together, to better understanding whats happening right now.

42 Generations of Nibiru-Star Wormwood
MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

(Genesis 5)
Adam 130, 800, 930
Seth 105, 807, 912
Enos 90, 815, 905
Cainan 70, 840, 910
Mahalaleel 65, 830, 895
Jared 162, 800, 962
Enoch 65, 300, 365
Methuselah 187, 782, 969
Lamech 182, 595, 777
Noah 500, 450, 950 (600 (gen 7:6) – 500 (gen 5:32) = 100 + 350 (gen 9:28) = 450)
(Continued to Genesis 11)
Shem 100, 500, 600
Arphaxad 530, 403, 933
Salah 30, 403, 433
Eber 34, 430, 464

These are 42 Generations, from Adam to Eber if we continue the pattern established in Genesis 5 to Genesis 11 of Adding the Totals for the 3rd Generation under each individual name. Each numeral figure represents a Generation. Notice at the 42nd Generation of Eber, this is true:

GENESIS 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name [was] Joktan.

The Gospel declares that after the 42 Generation of Eber the Earth is divided by Nibiru-Star Wormwood, so this corresponds to the parable of Matthew 1:17 in which the 42 Generations are a reference to Nibiru-Star Wormwood.

15250 from Adam to Lamech (9 Generational Sets of 3)
6760 from Noah to Eber (5 Generational Sets of 3)

Celestial Coordinates Right Ascension + Declination

15h25m0s, +67

(sky-map.org edited)

The White Box shows 4 Linear Suns over larger distances, the Green Box shows 5 Linear Suns over a shorter distance, these are not the same suns. The Pattern we are observing is attributed to the FLAMING SWORD, becoming the STAR WORMWOOD. Therefore we see some ancient diagram that illustrates to us some unearthly location in space to reveal to us the approximate time the events of the 5 months are nigh to begin, soon to begin and soon to happen.

The Nine Generational Division Set, marked by Lamech follows the "Mayan Nine Gods of the Night", and the "Hoppi Prophecy of Nine Signs". Each which appear to correspond to equinoctial periods following the solstice of 12/21/2012, which both drop off in the year 2015.

The Bow that Shoots the Arrow to mark Star Wormwood and the 5 Months of Ascension for the Human Race

II SAMUEL 1:18 (Also he bade them teach the children of Judah [the use of] the bow: behold, [it is] written in the book of Jasher.)
REVELATION 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

All Human life will be cleansed outside of the USA, and inside the USA, human life that is inapplicable to the process will not exist anymore, we won't even see their bodies, when the 3 Days of Darkness begins. .................. 42 Days of the Great Tribulation is very real, but we've achieve a greater position for the potential. Even after the considerable loss of human life takes place in the near future in less then 40 days from now as we've discussed, we will exterminate up to 100 times more in our nightly walks following, because this is humanities mental illness in preferring the end of its life, suicide. More so then what must be done, but this is good for the potential, as they stand to inherit the new universe. (the level of force should be back up to normal levels soon, we will capitalize on what is to be done, as a matter of public safety, in ethn** cleansing.).

(Not only the Pope has been silent, but also SETI and the International Community, and they will continue to be ... ... ... ... we want the maximum amount of human life terminated as a result of their sin, if this is the case then it will be done accordingly ... ... ... ... technically they are being faithful if you follow this description ... ... ... ... our last few nightly walks about a month ago yielded between 20 and 50 thousands ethn** deat**, I believe this can be repeated soon, Love and Blessings).

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Isnt the destruction taking place in the same time as the final battle, i maybe quoted a bible piece wrong. Isnt this bible studies?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
Isnt the destruction taking place in the same time as the final battle, i maybe quoted a bible piece wrong. Isnt this bible studies?

The Short Answer is No, you are referring to the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation

REVELATION 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
REVELATION 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
REVELATION 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

42 Generations of Matthew 1:17 = Michael and his Angels (Rev. 12:7)
42 Days of Great Tribulation = Dragon Cast out that divides the Devil from Satan (Rev. 12:9)

Our first heaven to earth generation comparison was 1860 Years to 1860 Days
Our second heaven to earth generation comparison was 5 Heavenly months to 5 Earthly months
Our third heaven to earth generation comparison is 42 Angels/Generations to 42 Days

7/15/2015 happens and God does not choose to immediately remove all the "Separatist Inheritors*" and also remove "Dan and Aaron", which is very likely. Then God will try Judah's sin to migrate by leaving all the tribes there for another 42 days, and revealing a heavenly sign that we discussed, also a great portion of human life will die, either by natural disaster or by biological disaster. Solely to try the sin of Aaron and Judah before God terminates all human life outside the Heart of Judah which is the USA.

Now the conflict and destruction is something mankind will do in its sin, to resist the gospel's command to gather together to the USA. This is a very real possibility. I'm not talking necessarily about devoted signs in the City of Philadelphia, in the USA, but this is a possibility, that could be taken off the table like the 40 days of Jonah and Sirius Activation is taken off the table.

40 Days of Sirius Activation Paralleling Jonah = 6/3/2015 - 7/14/2015 = Invalidated
42 Days of the Great Tribulation Paralleling the 42 Generations of Matthew = 7/15/2015 to 8/25/2015 = We claimed this was invalidated, but we must keep watch, because it may not be completely invalidated.

(it appears to be biological, some arbitrary portion of genetic dan globally drops dead, the sin of judah and aaron may just motivate them to make a conflict out of it, and continue to be oblivious to the antichrist, this is what they have been doing the entire time anyway, so this is nothing new, it will just seem to take the forefront of activities globally ... while all that is happening, we will continue to do our nightly walks and exterminate up to 100 times or more of this relations like we've been doing for years now)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So all life outside of the US will die?

Could it be that the Pope declares in the US Sep.26th a unification of the Churches, Catholic and Orthodox to fight the extremism in the Middle east called IS, i recall in history every major religious battle ended with the destruction of Temple mount.

Maybe im wrong =)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

Im a Sadducee =)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Could it be that the Pope declares in the US Sep.26th a unification of the Churches, Catholic and Orthodox to fight the extremism in the Middle east called IS, i recall in history every major religious battle ended with the destruction of Temple mount.

Maybe im wrong =)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Maybe im wrong =)

There is possibly one more Heaven to Earth generation comparison which covers the "Great Tribulation Cleansing", biological or natural destruction:

JUDE 1:13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. (Star Wormwood)
JUDE 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, (Faith is Trampled or the Walk with God is revealed as 10,000 Saints)
JUDE 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Finally, the dead of the devil is thrown out to rebuke humanity of its spiritual evil)

Enoch as a Heavenly Generation is compared to Adam as an Earthly generation, followed by the figure of 10,000 which is compared to the "Star Wormwood - Blackness of Darkness Forever". At this very moment the Ungodly are dead as an example of repentance, this is what the gospel describes as the "Great Tribulation", when the Devil is unyoked spiritually with Satan. Lets continue the interpretation:

GENESIS 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I [am] the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
MATTHEW 18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Enoch which Walked with God is Compared to Abraham and we see a figure of 100 (10,000), and then 99. The Parable of the Lost Sheep, Judah is the Remnant that is the LOST TRIBE, because it alone will exist during the 5 months of judgment. Now before this time, God establishes the fact that the sin of Judah is to be tried. So, this is something that is established before the Great Tribulation increasingly. Namely the cleansing of Genetic Dan, as a mechanism to reveal the sin of Judah is in view. Globally, its very easy for God to drop this population, but even some marginal percentage of this population, can easily equal the entire genetic dan population in the USA if they were to just drop dead when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, like they drop dead in our nightly walks for those of you keeping watch over what happens.

Global cleansing of a portion of Genetic Dan to serve as an example of repentance for Aaron and Judah, is what is in view on 7/15/2015 ... ... ... ... the magnitude of this action is debated, but this can take several different forms surrounding this period, this much is not irrefutable.. Aaron has the payment of 185,000 to offer at the Margaret Orthodox Subway Station, relative location. It would be good for the Pope surrounding this time to make a public appearance and support what is being done. If the entire Genetic Dan Population is deceased in the USA, then this follows how God will reveal and condemn the sin of the world of Judah outside of the Heart of Judah, and also Aaron in its idleness, when God calls for repentance, we must keep watch.

God can be more subtle in the extermination as a example of repentance for humanity of Genetic Dan, what I mean is and earthquake or tsunami or undefined dropping dead biological deaths. This can all serve as an example, so we must keep watch, either way we don't have to deal with this problem when the 3 Days of Darkness begins, because they will all be deceased. This is soon to be done.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We have at this moment 10k nuclear missiles in the world =)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

One of the lost tribes are called the Sadducees and according to the bible 144.000 will rise in the next kingdom, maybe im wrong and read the books wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am going to go on record and say that God told me all is good. He even gave me a big

Man is he mad about what you guys say in his name.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

One of the lost tribes are called the Sadducees and according to the bible 144.000 will rise in the next kingdom, maybe im wrong and read the books wrong.

The "Accounting of the Tribes" occurs several places in the gospel, it also occurs in revelations. These are principally hyperdimensional relationships if you view all the "Accounting of the Tribes" in sequence. The most significant thing to note about the "Accounting of the Tribes" in Revelation, is that the figures are uniformed, that is they have one dimension, one that matches the dimension of Star Wormwood, which must over take the tribes, in order to bestow the blessings to the Separatist Inheritors*: Manasseh, Judah, Ephraim, Naphtali, and if by repentance then Aaron or if not, then simply the first 4 we've listed.

Not every tribe is located in Man's Foot Print, there have been changes over time. Naphtali is not located in Man's Foot Print, but its counted as a Separatist Inheritor*. There's only about Seven in Man's Foot Print, the rest are attributed to Benjamin which is the Tribe associated with Heavenly Salvation, this is technically in Man's Foot Print because there is a son of man or an "Antichrist", living at the moment.

1. Human Life that goes on living for 153 Days = Judah
2. Human Life that is cleansed and rewarded = Separatist Inheritors*
3. Human Life that is cleansed because this is their conclusion = Dan (and if by judgment Aaron Also) (all of Judah outside of the USA)

Genetic Dan's suicidal campaigns are nothing new, we have the census bureau's reports of rape and murder populated by 4 specific ethni* groups, and this pattern is populated below the Tropic of Cancer. This is no mystery concerning the gospel or the association of color to violence or suicide. We don't have long to tolerate these people in society, but the gospel affords mankind some benefit in dividing their selves from these people, spiritually, since mankind's spiritual state is largely "spiritual mass murder", by reason of the migration movements.

(at least once I've made the cleansing more accessibly by posting an id, and doing a few nightly walks, something we will continue until the 3 days of darkness, or depending on what is done. ... ... ... ... Cleansing is something they respond to ... ... ... ... its good if we can get them to focus their attention on an individual)

Just about wrapped up with this discussion, unless there is something else?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Oh yeah its gonna be craaazy!

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You actually believe this don't you?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

There you go with the 'ethnic cleansing' crap again....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Could it be astronomy in the making in a poetic new translation of old greek in the KJV?
Since all the signs are in the stars as they say, we go along as the stars line up.
Coud it be considered that nature needs more balance before human instincts?
Could it maybe be that the bible is a history book that doesnt change over time and follows the astronomical pattern.
Could it maybe be the simple terms that religion and society is a must to survive?
Do humans today understands the customs of the ancient people, the Druids, the zoroastrism, is the dogmas of today fullfilling a monotheistic worship for a functioning society.
Could the stonehenge, the Incas, the pyramids follow a simple pattern of equinoxes, could the word of God be more important than the text?

Could humanity be doomed? Does it need a judgement to act humane, or could it act better on itself?

As a Sadducee i see man as nothing more than a lost cause, there is no love for the nature nor anyone. Maybe a judgement could do us more good than evil.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Maybe he is referring to the Rh genome, which i consider today be useless.

Leaders shall lead, not fear those who it leads.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join