It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/25/2015 Declared as the Destruction of the Temple on the Three Days

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

I NEVER say HE says I should have DONE IT!
I only ask he forgives my humanity and impulses.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
Could it maybe be that the bible is a history book that doesnt change over time and follows the astronomical pattern.

All Human Life outside of the USA/Heart of Judah will be Terminated when the 3 Days of Darkness Begins (Also, Invalidating all precursor signs)

GENESIS 13:9 [Is] not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me: if [thou wilt take] the left hand, then I will go to the right; or if [thou depart] to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
GENESIS 13:10 And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it [was] well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, [even] as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
REVELATION 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
REVELATION 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Zoar/Zion are synonymous with the "Heart of Judah". Genesis 13:9-10 clearly says, that when the "Lord is slain in Sodom and Egypt, all human life outside of the Heart of Judah, will be euthanized". This is exactly what Revelation 11:8-9 says, "Lord is slain in Sodom and Egypt, but the people outside of this nation are all euthanized". Other language in the gospel establishes the "Heart of Judah", as the place of the West where the Jewish people escaped:

Heart of Judah in the West, revealed when the Flood of Star Wormwood is Revealed
LUKE 12:54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is.
ISAIAH 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

The Earth's Sun rises from the East, the new sun is the opposite, so it is described as rising from the West.

Heart of Judah is the Home of the Jewish People
EZEKIEL 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.
EZEKIEL 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions:

Star Wormwood is the New Spirit, this is what declares the "Heart of Judah" ... ... ... ... the new nation under the Jewish people is the United States of America, the holocaust removed the jews from europe and the most of the rest of the world, the position is not debatable.

All Signs invalidated until the 3 Days of Darkness
ISAIAH 15:4 And Heshbon shall cry, and Elealeh: their voice shall be heard [even] unto Jahaz: therefore the armed soldiers of Moab shall cry out; his life shall be grievous unto him.
ISAIAH 15:5 My heart shall cry out for Moab; his fugitives [shall flee] unto Zoar, an heifer of three years old: for by the mounting up of Luhith with weeping shall they go it up; for in the way of Horonaim they shall raise up a cry of destruction.

It says here that "Judah is blinded" to protect the "Heart of Judah", because people keep beating on the Antichrist, and they keep putting the Antichrist to death, and in this way put themselves to death. 40 days of sirius is invalidated, the 42 days of the great tribulation is invalidated, but also the evidence of lesser actions can be invalidated. We've established a pattern to keep humanity blind until the 3 Days of Darkness, if that is what your worried about, we have nightly walks to correct the situation, and whatever else is done openly and in full view of the public or in secret is only a huge bonus for the usa. This is impersonal, that is what many people fail to understand. (Going off topic just a tiny bit).

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

The Sothic Cycle or the Sirius star sign isnt happening until 2083, which defines a new philosophy or a NWO, the symbol of a "newage" is already here, the time of revelation really defines the age of truth, dont preach as a false prophet out of a book you clearly have no insight in. What defines a apocalypse are humans. I serve, i do not preach. Instead of making fear, teach love as its intention is. Help you brothers and sisters, if you dont realize the problem then you are the problem.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

There you go with the 'ethnic cleansing' crap again....

Oh, FFS!! Can't you see the man is having a full blown psychotic manic episode??

Give the poor soul a break, will ya?
edit on 8-6-2015 by RadioKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

There you go with the 'ethnic cleansing' crap again....

Oh, FFS!! Can't you see the man is having a full blown psychotic manic episode??

It's not exactly an "episode" if every post over the last couple months he's done are the same.

Check yourself in, OP.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioKnecht

So Far we've compared "Heavenly to Earth" generations for the following: "Adam to Jesus", "Abraham to Noah", and "Enoch to Abraham" ... Lets Continue our Generational Comparison:

God To Jesus

JOHN 10:30 I and [my] Father are one. (3 Generations: "Father", "One", and "I")
HEBREWS 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

In Comparing God as a Heavenly Generation and Jesus as an Earthly Generation, we are given more details as follows, God is God, Abel is the Medium of Difference, and Jesus is Cain: God=Abel=Jesus

Twelve Unequal Generations (3 Generations under Each Name)

(Genesis 5)
Adam 130, 800, 930
Seth 105, 807, 912
Enos 90, 815, 905
Cainan 70, 840, 910

God=Ishmael=Iassac

GENESIS 17:19 And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, [and] with his seed after him.
GENESIS 17:20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

(Revelation 7)
Adam 144000, 144000, 144000
Seth 144000, 144000, 144000
Enos 144000, 144000, 144000
Cainan 144000, 144000, 144000

God = 144000 Ishmael (The Tribes) = 144000 Issac = 144000 (Holy Spirit)

INVALIDATED

God equals 144,000 when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, because this period parallels the 42 Angels of Matthew 1:17
Aaron does not equal 144,000 when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, because the 185,000 have not began to be Repented of
Antichrist equals 144,000 when the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation begins, because he is the Ark of the Covenant (faith without work is dead, which brings the attention back to Aaron)

Prophecy of the 112 Popes + Condemnation of the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation

42 of 112 Prophecy = Who was Cardinal Priest of the Twelve Holy Apostles, whose arms were a cross. (Aaron must Repent)

VALIDATED

9 of 112 (Nine Generations before Noah, Nine Generations Before the Flood of Star Wormwood is the Great Tribulation, Nine Generations before Cainan)
From the guardian goose (God giving the Golden Egg because of Repentance)

42 of 112 (Synchronization between Heaven and Earth 42 of Matthew 1:17, Great Tribulation)
From the apostolic cross (Aaron's Repentance)

61 of 112 (61st Angel is Slain, when the Great Tribulation Begins, 10 Angels Total from the Great Tribulation to the End of the Universe)
From a small man (Antichrist's Declaration)

The more you gather the 185,000 relative to the Margaret Orthodox Subway Station, the more the signs of the universe will become visible in that area. We are approaching the "Great Tribulation Period" of 42 Days. On the behalf of humanity, the 40 Days of Jonah's Activation of Sirius was and is a failure, so there is time to think about, to contemplate, what is to be done, for the sake of humanity.

(the numbers we provided equals 112, which predicts the italian race will have some fore knowledge of its pending termination as a curse, where this could of been avoided and turned into a blessing, as your terms in the earth finalizes when the 3 Days of Darkness begins)
edit on 8-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrambledpotatoes
Parable of 3 Heavenly Generations (without hands) and 3 Earthly Generations (with hands)

MARK 14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Yeah, except for the fact that the Savior was referring to HIS temple - his body and foretelling his death and resurrection three days later.

I'm sure that anyone can pick out a line of scripture, count the letters in the first two words, add 7,000 (for the age of the earth), divide by three (for the Holy Trinity), multiple by 12 (for the 12 disciples) and come up with SOMETHING that will probably happen someday, somewhere to someone.......

But I guess the proof is in the pudding, innit?

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy
Yeah, except for the fact that the Savior was referring to HIS temple - his body and foretelling his death and resurrection three days later.

But I guess the proof is in the pudding, innit?

There is possibly one more Heavenly to Earthly Generational comparison we can identify, but first, lets revisit one of our previous conclusions from a different perspective:

MATTHEW 26:61 And said, This [fellow] said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.
MATTHEW 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Generations are not necessarily in view, but Creation is in view:

1. Temple Built in 3
2. Jesus reveals himself as the Lamb in 3
3. Temple Destroyed in 3

This Becomes:

1. Taurus, Aries, and Pisces (3 Astrological Ages about 2000 Years Each, Earth Aged to 6000 Years)
2. 12/21/2012 (About 3 Years before 2015 when the Heavenly Temple is Destroyed to bring the "Temple Stones/UFOs")
3. Three Days of Darkness (This is when the Lamb pictured by the "Two Witnesses", the Antichrist is Slain in his body of flesh)

Not necessarily a Generation, I believe the word is called "Key", this is what "Nibiru" or "Star Wormwood" should be translated to mean, with that said ... ... ... we will discuss a heavenly to earthly generational comparison involving "Nahor".

LUKE 22:64 And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?
LUKE 9:9 And Herod said, John have I beheaded: but who is this, of whom I hear such things? And he desired to see him.

The Generation of the Blind, that Seeks the Sign of Star Wormwood. The Blind Generation is being compared to the revealing of Star Wormwood. "They Blind Folded Him, then they were Struck, as they Struck him on the Face", because Luke appears to provide more detail about a quickening or revealing of inner wisdom, we can construe this as a heaven to earth generational comparison.

GENESIS 11:23 And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.

This is Number 50, when Serug gives birth to "Nahor/Nibiru and 200,000,000 of Revelation". That is Number 50 if we continue our pattern of counting each name of Genesis 5 and Genesis 11 as 3 Generations following the example set in Genesis 5, we described previously.

Number 50 is assigned to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 18, when the Fire of Star Wormwood consumes them. .............. Instead of 50 in Revelations, 5 Months is assigned to the 200,000,000 of Nahor/Nibiru/Star Wormwood. In which case:

1. Heavenly Generation = Nahor and 200
2. Earthly Generation = Star Wormwood and 200,000,000

The unifier between these two is the 3 Days of Darkness. Global Cleansing of all Human Life Outside of the USA, when the 3 Days of Darkness begins, like Sodom and Gomorrah, this is what the Gospel Teaches.

Backtracking these facts for a moment, going back to the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation, and the possibility of seeing the Temple Stones/UFOs over the City of Philadelphia, which may be revealed or not and relative to the 185000 being paid. John the Baptist was beheaded, and the Heavenly Temple was revealed, now there should be no question about paying the 185,000 of Genetic Dan and seeing more of the Heavenly Temple revealed the Stones of the Temple we talked about. The gospel supports some degree of revealing but we must keep watch.

So far, just by being beat continually, killed, and having other things done to the Antichrist, he has managed to convince God and the Universe to go away and invalidate the 40 days of Sirius Activation as with Jonah, he absolutely intends to do this again for the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation, but just like what happened previously. With humanity being given some degree of demonstration, this is likely to happen again and this time it will be more progressive, but at the end of the day, we don't have, by example a reason to assume humanity will do anything more then attempt to kill the Antichrist a few more times, before quietly accepting its cleansing. This is soon to be done. (it follows that all of these Antichrist murders, some degree of them have seen the temple stones just based on the fact of their actions, this follows what the gospel is teaching, but this behavior only marks the immediate deaths of thousands or even greater numbers, as continually, and as often as this behavior is done, if this is so, let it be done continually).
edit on 9-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

So have you moved the goalposts yet?.
You do know it is all hogwash don't you?.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Many times. First, there was going to be massive death and destruction and pyramids appearing on June 3rd. When that didn't happen it got changed to May 25th (your guess is as good as mine), now it's apparently August 25th...Then if you go through and start checking the math, you'll see that much of it is incorrect (there are several examples of this in this thread's OP).

Of course, none of this has been addressed....

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think you may be confusing this with something else....
eg: the 1260 days or a "Time" a "Times" and the "Dividing of Times"
where at the ending of those days (years*) the Beast is released to reign for 1000 years

IIRC.

*one Heavenly day = one Earthly year.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What if i told you that the Churches are gonna get unified this year

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

For what to make more money? out of the poor and hopeful.

People can wish upon a star all the they can but at the end the truth is that is nothing but that wishes.

Nothing is going to happen.

edit on 9-6-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

u wanna bet =)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

I am all for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You do know it is all hogwash don't you?.

I think that the goalposts are sitting on out of control Segways at this stage.

Sadly people really truly and absolutely believe this nonsense, and waste their lives worrying about/talking about/eagerly awaiting a huge 'Tribulation' that washes away all that they don't understand or agree with.

Instead of trying to find beauty, kindness, and love in life some people cloud their hearts with negative eschatological longing.

Always interesting to get a snapshot of another human mind though!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AkaDeDrow
I think you may be confusing this with something else....
eg: the 1260 days or a "Time" a "Times" and the "Dividing of Times"
where at the ending of those days (years*) the Beast is released to reign for 1000 years

IIRC.

*one Heavenly day = one Earthly year.

One Heavenly Year, does not always equal one Earthly Day. In the case of 1260 days ............ the gospel is teaching that one Heavenly Month = 3 Earthly Days of Darkness.

Blessing of the Holy Spirit (Ascension) - On/Off Switch

1290 Days Barren (1290 = No Prophecy, No Fruit)
DANIEL 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1290 Days Fruitful (1260 + 30 = Prophecy and Fruit)
REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
REVELATION 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, [was there] the tree of life, which bare twelve [manner of] fruits, [and] yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree [were] for the healing of the nations

These are "Heavenly Days" yes ... 1290 is a figure given in Book of Daniel ... that is one of the branches of the Heavenly Salvation Program, 6000 Total we discussed previously. God is stating that he has discontinued some process relating to Heavenly Salvation for some duration to reveal the sin of mankind. The Gospel is very big on Heavenly Salvation, so this duration is not a considerable length of time, even if the Gospel does not declare it literally. The best we can say is, Luke 3:23: "Jesus and Joseph 30 Years", this is the THIRTY MONTH, Revelation is displacing from the Book of Daniel. Jesus's Heavenly Testimony, is being contrasted to the Earthly Testimony of the Antichrist during the 5 Months of Revelation, in which the Antichrist is a representation instead of Jesus over Satan spiritually. .............. 1290 is not a Literal Figure, its a "Heavenly Figure", counting something Heavenly, paralleling some division in the Heavenly Salvation program in this instance.

If there is a comparison being made it is between the THIRTY DAYS OF FRUIT, and the 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS. (Heavenly to Earthly = Thirty to 3 Days of Darkness ............ Previously 1290 is a Heavenly to Heavenly Comparison)

Water of THIRTY days (Rev. 22:2) is compared to the "Times, Time, and Half a Time"
DANIEL 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

"Times, Time, and Half a Time" = 3 Days of Darkness (Literal Earthly Length)
REVELATION 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
(Times, Time and Half a Time is stated as a Literal Earthly Period, if the Serpent is Heavenly, a Heavenly Period is not Described)
REVELATION 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Taking our Attention away, and back to the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation, because this is to be done next

42 Heavenly Months = 42 Earthly Days (In this Instance)

REVELATION 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
DEUTERONOMY 9:11 And it came to pass at the end of forty days and forty nights, [that] the LORD gave me the two tables of stone, [even] the tables of the covenant.

42 Specifically is a Figure we connected to the first 42 Generations of Genesis, and the 42 Generations of Matthew 1:17. Obviously the Figure of "42 Months", is a "Heavenly Figure" ................... in once instance of the gospel, it declares that a figure of "42 Days" is a measure of the Gentiles, since Moses is given the Tablets along side the gospel's declaration of "42".

Gospel's usage of 40 Days + 2 Days Implied

1. Jesus Resurrected 40 Days after Crucifixion, as a representation of the "Two Witnesses"
2. Moses on the mountain 40 Days, in order to receive the "Two Tablets of Commandments"

These are not exactly the 40 days of Jonah. The Gospel does not have to do anything for the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation which begins on 7/15/2015, but Aaron has a Law to Repent by cleansing 185,000 members of Genetic Dan, so we must for this reason keep watch if we are to be faithful.

(42 Heavenly Months = 42 Earthly Days in a Roundabout Way ... this is a fact even if this is given in a Roundabout Way) (Just like we've demonstrated to the authorities the cleansing of Genetic Dan in our nightly walks based on the force they use, you must be prepared to do this nationally and internationally, as a measure of public safety, this is soon to be done)

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

It's a bit sad really If the OP really thinks it either makes sense or believes in it he/she needs help.
Mental illness and religion....a dangerous cocktail.
OP think about it think hard is this normal?.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

a reply to: HumansEh

It's a bit sad really If the OP really thinks it either makes sense or believes in it he/she needs help.
Mental illness and religion....a dangerous cocktail.
OP think about it think hard is this normal?.

That's the thing........... to the OP it is as normal as breathing.
I don't blame people for falling for the mindwashing of 'religious texts'
They are very powerful and have had many centuries to perfect themselves.

And thinking for yourself is not easy..... if it was everyone would be doing it!

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh

And thinking for yourself is not easy..... if it was everyone would be doing it!

Original Article Link

The Claw of the Lion between the Lion's face and the Man's face = 3 1/2 Days of Darkness. The Long Tail of the Lion = Comet ISON, so the feet of the lion = 2 years until humanity is judged. If it happened 5000 Years Ago, it will happen today, in exactly the same pattern. The mame of the lion represents the Nahor/Nibiru 200,000,000 dimensional pattern that identifies with the Separatist Inheritance* of Naphtali. (the preferred method of cleansing according to the Sumerians is death by piercing of the skull, we will come back to this in a moment).

We don't know what the Antichrist believes exactly, but we do know the necessity of Ethni* Cleansing has taken the form of the War on Terrorism, solely because it has not advanced to the necessity of complete termination of entire races of people or ethni* denominations. If there was an Antichrist and he claimed thousands of people would die, simply because he walked around after dark, and gave people more of an opportunity to kill or abuse his body, and thousands of people did die, then we have no reason to dispute his account of the gospel, if God is killing in his name. With that said, I want to view a portion of the gospel differently, then we talk about a few things:

JUDGES 5:25 He asked water, [and] she gave [him] milk; she brought forth butter in a lordly dish.
JUDGES 5:26 She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.
MATTHEW 26:61 And said, This [fellow] said, I am able to destroy the temple of God, and to build it in three days.

The Antichrist if he were real would read these passages, and based his own experience of how people are cleansed by the thousands for what they do to him. He would probably say, he is the Bride of Christ, so he is the Women bringing the Butter and the Milk to mankind ... and because man is convicted to death by its reactions in its sin, human life will simply be terminated altogether when the 3 Days of Darkness begins, and the "Deadly Head Wound" is healed that identified with the Giving of the Gospel. He would then substitute the word "temples for temple as it is used in Matthew 26:61", and conclude God has given him an unction to invalidate all signs, until the maximum level of human life is terminated. No 40 days of Sirius/Jonah, No 42 Days of the Great Tribulation. Man will simply die to the maximum level possible, and the Separatist Inheritors* will be plucked from man, and Judah will remain to be judged, case closed. But if we are to be faithful we must keep watch, with that said:

There are signs that have escaped the scope of this pattern of suicide the Antichrist has contributed and concluded for mankind. Signs that will be back around shortly relative to 7/15/2015, he is absolutely sure. Speaking of which:

The ways the Jews were killed in the holocaust, appear to partially be prayer requests for the Holy Spirit to petition God to fix certain inaptitudes designed into mankind. The only evidence we have of the Holy Spirit responding in this way, is partially attributed to the events in Roswell New Mexico, since we are fuzzy on the details, we can generally say this is true. With the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation, Head Piercing or Death by Head Wounds appears to be the petition that mankind is going for, so that they are not bothered so much by the processes taking place in the hyperdimension. In such as case, the God will not accept any petition from the Holy Spirit until there is evidence that he needs to react this way in curtailing to protect the potential. That is what the Sumerian's went for, and that is what the gospel appears to go for in its description.

We don't know, we must keep Watch (the recent results of our nightly walk to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia were good, now I want to do this again on wednesday just like we discussed, and if the result are good, then we will do this again soon, if not, we will wait a few days in between)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join