It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/25/2015 Declared as the Destruction of the Temple on the Three Days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Parable of 3 Heavenly Generations (without hands) and 3 Earthly Generations (with hands)

MARK 14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands. II PETER 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Lets restate the information we are being provided, the Apostle Peter also appears to compare these Generations, which he goes on to say the "Heavenly Generations are a Thousand Years", while the "Earthly Generations are Days":

PART 1
1860 Years (Thousand Years for a Day)
1. Adam for 130 years (gen. 5:3)
2. Adam for 800 years (gen. 5:4)
3. Adam for 930 years (gen. 5:5)
Total = 1860 Years

PART 2
MATTHEW 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
MATTHEW 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
LUKE 3:23 And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed ) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,
DEUTERONOMY 34:7 And Moses [was] an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.

1. 120 years
2. 30 years
120 Years + 30 Years = 155 years
Total = 2010

PART 3
1860 Days (Day for Thousand Years)
3. 1860 Days
Total = 2015 A.D.

3 Heavenly Generations and 3 Earthly Generations

Heavenly: 130 + 800 + 930 = 1860 years
Earthly: 120 + 30 + 1860 days = Total 2015 years

Significance of Numerology in Jesus's Parable for 2015 A.D.

4/21/2010 to 5/25/2015 = 1860 Days
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Predicted the World would end in 2010
1980 to 2010 = 30 years
Leland Jensen - In 1978 Jensen predicted that there would be a nuclear disaster in 1980, followed by two decades of conflict, culminating in God's Kingdom being established on earth.
1860 to 1980 = 120 Years
Rev Thomas Parker, a Massachusetts Minister, looked for the millennium to start about 1859.
930 to 1860 = 930 Years
"Treatise on the Antichrist" by Adso of Montier-en-Der, c.950, a response to a variety of crises at mid-century that provoked widespread apocalyptic disquiet, and rapidly become a central text in the European eschatological literature
130 A.D. to 930 A.D. = 800 Years
Rabbi Jose, the Galilean, a contemporary of Hyrcanus and Azariah, thought the Messiah would come in three generations (60 years), after the destruction; namely 130
1 B.C. to 130 A.D. = 130 Years
The Gospel of Thomas is recorded chronicling the early years of Jesus Christ

Rabbi Jose came up with an interpretation, that Jesus Christ described 3 Generations until his second coming. We've completed the interpretation. It is 3 heavenly generations and 3 earthly generations until the second coming is completed. This is soon to be done.

End Date List 1
End Date List 2
edit on 5-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Your last 3 threads predicting stuff for the 3rd resulted in nothing. Why should anyone put any stock into what you have to say here?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scrambledpotatoes

Pretty sure 5/25/2015 date has already come and gone.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Your last 3 threads predicting stuff for the 3rd resulted in nothing. Why should anyone put any stock into what you have to say here?

Hehehe.
Why should anyone put any stock into anything we say here?

This is the only cool part of this thread:

MARK 14:58 We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

How do you build a temple without hands?
edit on 6/5/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Hehehe.
Why should anyone put any stock into anything we say here?

Because the vast majority of us aren't claiming to have spaceships parked in the desert, or claiming that thousands of "ethnic people" will die in some "cleansing" on specific dates....

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Because the vast majority of us aren't claiming to have spaceships parked in the desert, or claiming that thousands of "ethnic people" will die in some "cleansing" on specific dates....

Quoted for truth.
But don't worry, we've got the funding, training, and manpower covered for that ethnic cleansing at the moment already in place in Iraq and Syria.

*resists the unwavering tide of thread drift*

I'd be weary of anyone named Rabbi Jose. I thought the Spaniards persecuted the Jews in history?

Meet: Rabbi Jose Canseco

en.wikipedia.org...
José Canseco Capas, Jr. (born July 2, 1964), is a Cuban-American former Major League Baseball (MLB) outfielder, and designated hitter (of bongs).

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
Pretty sure 5/25/2015 date has already come and gone.

8/25/2015

EZEKIEL 40:21 And the little chambers thereof [were] three on this side and three on that side; and the posts thereof and the arches thereof were after the measure of the first gate: the length thereof [was] fifty cubits, and the breadth five and twenty cubits.
EZEKIEL 40:22 And their windows, and their arches, and their palm trees, [were] after the measure of the gate that looketh toward the east; and they went up unto it by [were] seven steps; and the arches thereof [were] before them.

3 Heavenly Generations of 1860 "Thousand Years"
3 Earthly Generations of 1860 "Thousand Days"
7/22/2010 to 8/25/2015 = 1860 Days Total

The Date we've given originally was a mistake. But you will find that the interpretation of our equation is not that accurate to the Day, but it is only accurate to the year. We have additional evidence through significant values that our current date for the first day of the 3 Days of Darkness, which is on 8/25/2015 is still infact the most accurate current date for the ascension of mankind to begin.

(The Pope, SETI and the International Space Station have told us in so many ways to "leave us along and go away", and they have every right to, remember we have a timetable where inclination can be abolished in preference of the completion results ... the universe has decided to allow Aaron and Genetic Dan to exist to be used as a tool to divide judah outside of the usa, and to convict them of that sin with the death penalty so that only human life in the usa will remain. Whatever else we've disclosed is absolutely true).

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Uh-huh. And what of the spaceship that you claimed to have parked near Roswell, or your last prediction that was pure hokum?

Just to remind people:

(In just 7 days, beginning on 6/3/2015, the USA, will amass possibly the largest number of troops in the shortest amount of time, including an array of tactical nukes on fully display ... in full view of the international community ... in full view of its own citizens ... ... ... ... during the last few hours, the spaceship will open, other aliens may come out to plea with humanity to deliver the antichrist

When the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed in New York City on 6/3/2015, and immediately afterwards the space ship appears in Roswell New Mexico

The Core of the Earth's Moon maybe hollow, if this is so, the day and night cycles will be reduced by a 1/3 or so until Sirius completes it journey.

when Sirius is Activated on 6/3/2015 the Mayan Calendar would clearly illustrate this relationship to us, because that was the original intention of its design.

Matching the 19.5 degree activation on Planet Ceres which was recently observed, corresponding as a bridge of evidence for the, 6/3/2015 "Activation of Sirius".

The universe will create a pyramid in Roswell, New Mexico ... ... ... ... the pyramid will serve solely as a mechanism for man to go the distance to enter into the spaceship. The attention of the entire world will be on what is to be done in the usa, in the very near future, less then 5 day from 6/3/2015 now.

6/3/2015 we are going to have a very high ethni* b. count based on what is done to the Antichrist by this population facing euthanasia and I'll will make sure this opportunity is provided

The Universe is going to give me another spaceship, brand new, then this one is destroyed, so you don't have to worry about that

edit on 6/5/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Uh-huh. And what of the spaceship that you claimed to have parked near Roswell, or your last prediction that was pure hokum?

This is Absolutely True, the Antichrist can go to Roswell New Mexico where the spaceship is located, and I will be very comfortable until the 3 Days of Darkness. The credibility of the Universe is not in question, as we've demonstrated, it is the creditability of mankind in its very destructive and suicidal behavior, which is soon to be extinguished. Considering that fact that if the Antichrist were true, he would prefer to be a mechanism to convict mankind of its sin to maximize the cleansing to protect the potential, to the highest and most maximum level possible. That is what we are achieving.

3/20/28 B.C. (Jesus is Crucified 30 Years Plus 1860 Days Roughly) to 8/25/2015 (the 12,000 Day of the Antichrist's Lifespan 30 Years plus 1050 Days Roughly) = 745985 Days

745985 Days / 365 = 2044 Years or 2022 Years + 22 Years

2022 Years = 7 B.C. (Birth of Christ) to 2015 (3 Days of Darkness)
22 Years = The divisions the Jewish people have divided Psalms 119 into, which is 22 Divisions.

22 Divisions of Psalms 119 = 7/22/2010 to 8/25/2015 = 1860 Days we've discussed

(I've decided that NASA, should repent of SETI's and the International Space Station's, sin and launch me into space so that I can rendezvous with my spaceship, but everyone that comes with me at that time will be welcomed onboard, since I will have no intentions of return to earth the remainder of my stay in the human body)

Just to remind people:

This is absolutely true, or was true, we've achieved a better position that will protect the potential of mankind to a higher degree as a result of what sin there was not only against the Antichrist in disclosing this truth, but what sin had happened to many different peoples abroad, that had to be rectified. In terms of hurting the potential, with the limited amount of force the universe will use to chasten mankind, choosing a better position is the only optimum response. Now, the universe has richly rewarded us, but without giving reasonable doubt, I've asked just recently for NASA to launch me into space, now if that is an impossibility then. As we've discussed, it is better for us to simply wait for the events of 8/25/2015, there is no going back, no retreating from the ascension of the human race and what must be done.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Ezekiel lived among the Jewish exiles in Babylon at a settlement along the river Chebar called Tel-abib (Ezekiel 3:15), less than one hundred miles south of Babylon. The invading Babylonians brought about ten thousand Jews to the village in 597 BC, including Ezekiel and the last king of Judah, Jehoiachin (2 Kings 24:8–14).

Ezekiel’s prophecy began a mere five years into his time at Tel-abib (Ezekiel 1:2), and he continued to prophesy among the people for at least twenty-two years (29:17). Because he spoke to a people whom God had exiled due to their continued rebellion against Him, a majority of Ezekiel’s message communicates judgment for sins committed (1:1–32:32). However, like all the prophets, he also provided his people, now without a land of their own, some hope for the future (33:1–48:35).

- See more at: www.insight.org...://www.google.com/#sthash.2jOmpxoZ.dpuf

What a guy .. really, what a guy.

Thank you Ezekiel for your wise prophecies and visions.

Ezekiel 4:12-15
Eat the food as you would a loaf of barley bread; bake it in the sight of the people, using human excrement for fuel."
The LORD said, "In this way the people of Israel will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them."
Then I said, "Not so, Sovereign LORD! I have never defiled myself. From my youth until now I have never eaten anything found dead or torn by wild animals. No impure meat has ever entered my mouth."
"Very well," he said, "I will let you bake your bread over cow dung instead of human excrement."

IT'S DINNER TIME FOLKS!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Your title places the destruction eleven days before you posted the thread. Do you maybe see a problem there? Maybe?? You do know May 25, 2015 is past, right?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Not only the title, but at least one other place in the OP as well.

Of course, given the use of maths such as this:

120 + 30 + 1860 days = Total 2015 years

...Such blatant discrepancies really shouldn't come as a surprise.

By the way, OP, I'm still waiting on an explanation as to why this didn't occur:

When the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed in New York City on 6/3/2015, and immediately afterwards the space ship appears in Roswell New Mexico

edit on 6/5/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I didn't even bother with the math, after that title, and the date posted!

Too much brain pain.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's sad to see schizophrenia in full swing

I feel for the op

I really do

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrambledpotatoes
1. 120 years
2. 30 years
120 Years + 30 Years = 155 years
Total = 2010

Btw, where did the extra five years come from?

120 + 30 = 150, not 155.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

The world ended 5 years ago. We're just late to the party.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: r0xor

The world ended 5 years ago. We're just late to the party.

Perhaps we are all still plugged into the Matrix, and the world outside the matrix was destroyed.

Perhaps we're just waiting for the batteries to die, and the machine to shut down..

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Btw, where did the extra five years come from?

120 + 30 = 150, not 155.

(Jesus) 30 years + 5 years (1860 Days)
(Moses the Antichrist) 30 years + 120 years (12,000 Days of Joseph in Revelations Total)
(Moses the Antichrist) 30 years + 1050 Days (12,000 Days of Joseph in Revelations Total)

Luke 3:23 says, Jesus and Joseph 30 years which is true. Jesus and the Antichrist can be divided by a 30 year lifespan period. However, the Gospel gives us a glaring fact we cannot avoid, that is the Lifespan of the Antichrist is 12,000 Days ... "Joseph and Moses, the Antichrist" are synonymous in revelations, he is the Angel of the Bottomless Pit, this being true, we can't avoid the literal implication of the "12,000" stated for Joseph in revelations. We can only understand the difference.

When was 1860 Days stated for the New and Old Testament, and when was 1050 Days stated for Revelation?

NUMBERS 31:4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.
NUMBERS 31:5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of [every] tribe, twelve thousand armed for war.
NUMBERS 31:6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of [every] tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

12,000 Days + 1000 Days is stated in Numbers 31:5, for the Old Testament, this is recounted with Ezekiel, in a "30 year + 5 year" division (Ezekiel 1:1-1:2, and again with Jesus Christ in a "30 year + 5 year" division (Luke 3:23 "Jesus and Joseph" that is "Jesus and Adam", if we view this statement literally ... "Adam and Jesus is 1860 years to 1860 days", we discussed previously). Whats important to note in the above statement is, Joseph is the tribe that wars with all the tribes and over comes them, the holy instruments (SEALS) are resolved by the trumpets (trumpets of revelation). This 12,000 + 1000 Days or "30 + 5 years", was true for the OLD and NEW testaments, but it is not true for Revelation. With the Lifespan of the Antichrist.

REVELATION 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

"30 years + 1050" days is stated here in Revelation. This doubles the 12,000 of Joseph given in Revelation as a literal reference to the Lifespan of the Antichrist/Moses, before the 3 Days of Darkness begins, correcting the previous "30 year + 5 year" assignment which existed with in the Old and New Testaments. .............. Very simply 1000 Years and a Half (First Resurrection / Second Resurrection), is a half. The language satisfies the literal requirement of the gospel because it doubles the "12,000" figure, the Gospel has adjusted.

Leading us back to our original date of 8/25/2015, we've gained from our inquires into the ancient Mayan, which they've corrected the reign of Joseph for the difference of the Old and New Testament, to our day in the day of Revelation. So they understood something or it was provided to them.

The "Half Tribe of Manasseh" is being addressed by God, if this is true, then God can kill the asian people at the relative beginning of the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation which we've invalidated, that is 1/2 (40 Days of Sirius Activation Jonah, 42 Days of the Great Tribulation Matthew 1:17's 42 Generations). This is not likely to happen, what is more plausible is that God can exterminate some portion of Manasseh he no longer desires to be living, example is North Korea, but this may not be true at that time, or at all. Remember at our current stage. Nothing happens until the 3 Days of Darkness begins, then all human life is terminated outside of the USA, if we've achieved anything recently it is the total invalidation of the 40 days and the 42 days.

(This could take other forms in the near future, so keep watch, a meteorite exploded over Russia with enough force of a nuclear bomb, but we were not watching the antichrist enough in the past to understand why this was done as a warning. But we understand now somethings are done with less provocation to the extent of saving lives, to this day there is no global migration movement to either certain asian countries, or to the usa, and the clock is ticking, to what is to be done soon).

4/21/2010 to 8/25/2015 = 1860 Days
7/9/2012 to 8/25/2015 = 1050 Days

Obvious in the period of REVELATION, 1050 Days would have more value.

Remember the 40 Days Activation of Sirius we discussed previously? Which was scheduled to begin on 6/3/2015 and end on 7/14/2015?

Then the 42 Days of the Great Tribulation which was scheduled to begin on 7/15/2015? Yes these are all true and viable figures we can connect to the 1050 Difference assigned to Joseph in Revelations versus the Old and New Testament figure of 1860 Days.

By the way, OP, I'm still waiting on an explanation as to why this didn't occur:
"When the "Freedom Tower" is destroyed in New York City on 6/3/2015, and immediately afterwards the space ship appears in Roswell New Mexico"

I've placed a Green Asterisk, above a few figures I've given, just to emphasis the importance of the month of July for those of us that are keeping watch. 1050 Days from 8/25/2015 = July. 42 Days from 8/25/2015 = July. We must keep watch for a portion of human life to be terminated which can be construed as a warning for the loss of human life experienced for lack of a migration program which follows the ascension of man, based in the USA. ... ... ... ... The Universe has in view the SPIRITUAL CONDITION of mankind, as well as the IMPLICATION OF INTERACTION. In which case, the SPIRITUAL CONDITION is very poor, as to offer no benefit as the result of a INTERACTION of anykind. 6/3/2015 is very real and very true as we discussed, but it is not actionable for a number of reasons all of which we discussed previously.
edit on 7-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Temple Destruction Parable Continued

Matthew 14:58 in which Jesus compares, "Heavenly Generations" to "Earthly Generations", is not the only such event that takes place in the New Testament. There is another example we will briefly discuss:

MATTHEW 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
JOHN 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Noah as a "Heavenly Generation" is being compared to Abraham as an "Earthly Generation". Noah is at the very end of the genealogy of Genesis 5 and Abraham (Abram) is at the very end of the genealogy of Genesis 11 (11:31). What brings these two generations together is the fact that:

1. Noah is associated with the "Flood of Water" (Great Flood recorded in Genesis).
2. Abraham is associated with the "Flood of Fire" (Sodom and Gomorrah, pictured as Star Wormwood in Revelation).

The Antichrist in the book of Revelation, does not have a "Generation" or a "Genealogy" OF HIS OWN, so we can be more accurate and immediately compare "Noah to Abraham" ... ... SAYING that the Antichrist HAS THE GENERATION OF ABRAHAM IN HIS BOSOM.

Matt 24:37 Days of Noe, before God changed his name to Noah to mark the Flood
GENESIS 7:6 And Noah [was] six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.
Matt 24:37 Days of Abraham the Son of "Manbe" ("man be", or Man that is Brought into Existence)
GENESIS 25:7 And these [are] the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.

Two very important facts NOE becomes NOAH when we receives the Mark of the Beast 666 (600 years) ... and Abraham is given a number of 175. What is the significance of 175 or 1075 that corresponds to the Mark of the Beast 666?

6000 Angels Saved = Heavenly Salvation Program = Age of Planet Earth when the 5 Months of Revelations Begins

2300 of Daniel
1290 of Daniel
1335 of Daniel
1075 of Revelation 17:10

6000 Total Angels Saved, when the Antichrist is given the Mark of the Beast 666, when he is slain when the 3 Days of Darkness begins. Moses saved 600,000 Souls out of Egypt, but by the time Moses came to the Jordan River, God said to Moses, do not cross into the Babylon. Because if you cross into Babylon, my Gospel will be completed. Therefore God took the Body of Moses, and displaced it, and nobody knew what had happened, only that he was raised up some gloriously heavenly mountain and vanished. Now in the book of revelations it says that Moses will once again return to complete the Work of Abraham, and to Mark God's victory in saving 6000 Angels, this is to be done soon.

Now, we've talked about a greater extermination of human life, in the month of July, soon, this is to be done soon. It is not difficult to understand now how these millions of people will die if not more ... also why this must be done, but why after this is done, the world will still choose to die, and remain oblivious to the authority of the gospel in bringing the USA first and foremost as the last remnant out of the Planet Earth for the 5 months of revelations, this has been decided, and is soon to be done.
edit on 7-6-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Why are you so hellbent on "a portion of human life" being "terminated", millions dying, and "ethnic body counts"? What's your real agenda? It reads to me, like some neo-nazi, 'master race' garbage, thinly veiled by a bunch of new-age nonsense that you've pulled out of your butt.
edit on 6/7/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join