It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God had DNA..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If God had DNA..

..would it match the DNA of Jesus Christ? Yahshua ben-Yoseph of Galiliea, circa 0 A.D.?

If someone ever would find something with Jesus' apparent DNA, I wonder how it would match up to a regular human being.

Could it have been that Mary had received fertilization divinely? Not because of anything on her part, but because of God's "plan"?

en.wikipedia.org...
The quotation "All men are created equal" has been called an "immortal declaration", and "perhaps [the] single phrase" of the American Revolutionary period with the greatest "continuing importance".[1][2] Thomas Jefferson first used the phrase in the U.S. Declaration of Independence. It was thereafter quoted or incorporated into speeches by a wide array of substantial figures in American political and social life in the United States. The final form of the phrase was stylized by Benjamin Franklin.[3]

Clearly in my case it has been seen that this is not the case, in-so-much as the individual values, strength, morality, and mettle of a person. I do agree that all men should be treated equal however under God.

You are 50% of your Father, at the simplest..

What say you, ATS?
edit on 6/4/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

at the simplest.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I have always had this nagging feeling that the Mary of Bible fame was impregnated by a Being during an abduction experience and that the Jesus of Bible fame was a result of said abduction. It would make sense in todays accounts of similar abduction experiences that this was possible then, too. Any DNA from the birth of Mary would have to include otherworldly DNA in that instance.

Maybe this is why the religions of the world have gone to great lengths to conceal this from the masses. What if the holy grail everyone speaks of is actually proof of such. There are even renaissance paintings that have UFO pictographs included in them.

We were not there and nobody alive today could offer conclusive proof of either possibility, but I just have this theory.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The way DNA works it would be pretty clear to me that Jesus' DNA was fully human, not some kind of hybrid.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The bodies you and I have are God's DNA with few tweaks here and there.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
If someone ever would find something with Jesus' apparent DNA, I wonder how it would match up to a regular human being.

There are eucharistic miracles and miraculous bleeding statues around the planet. (allegedly). Believe it or not, the ones 'approved' by the Vatican as authentic miracles all have the same blood type. AB That goes for the Shroud of Turin as well. The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano shows the miracle as human heart tissue and AB blood type too.

If you want to use the miracles as Jesus DNA ... it's there.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nowornevertill

I like the sound of that and agree w/you there.

I guess the premise was .. if Jesus' miracles were truly real, yet he was fully human .. could it have been in the genes?

Was he "hard-coded" for physical reality with special abilities? I know that sounds cheesy, but I'm quite serious.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: Nowornevertill

I like the sound of that and agree w/you there.

I guess the premise was .. if Jesus' miracles were truly real, yet he was fully human .. could it have been in the genes?

Was he "hard-coded" for physical reality with special abilities? I know that sounds cheesy, but I'm quite serious.

The truth is Jesus didn't heal anyone, it was God doing the healing. Jesus was the vessel God used to demonstrate his power.

I would say Jesus had the DNA that we do.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Hi Dear r0xor,

I would suggest you to check information about the Shroud of Turin , as well as of the Holy suddarium of Oviedo. Those two reliqs contain stains of blood and other body fluids that necessarily contain DNA and that are attributed, according with the tradition of the Orthodox Eastern Church and the Roman Catholic Church, respectively, to Jesus of Nazareth.

Interesting question.

Here some threads that talk deeply on them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 6/5/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

top topics

join