It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair new role includes making HOLOCAUST denial a criminal offense.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: projectbane

Why would anyone want to deny it , it is history. It is against the law in Germany , some states in the US , and a few other countries as well.

I understand what you are saying but why is it a criminal offense? There have been worse things in history. Why do they get such special privilege?

Our right to think what we want is being taken slowly but surely. What happens if next month its a criminal offense to say 9/11 was an inside job, or denying the moon landing in 69 ever happened and making that a criminal offense.

I do not necessarily think it should be a crime. Although , due to the heinous acts committed I imagine to deny it would be what we in the US would consider "hate speech".
This was one of the major genocide operations ever in the history of the world.Thats why it ranks above most others .

What about the Armenian Holocaust, or the Ukrainian Holocaust (more than 20 million) or what about Pol Pot and Cambodia or hell, what about the Catholic Church and their campaigns of ethnic cleansing? Sorry but there are much larger "holocausts" and seriously, jews aren't special, they are not even a race, it's a religion. If you look at the genetic similarities between jews and other arabs, guess what... they are all the same (there are many scientific studies you can look up on the internet).

Hapernista is trying to pull this same crap as Blair, just in Canada.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So, Tony Blair the former PM of the UK recently stepped down from his role as Middle Eastern Envoy.

He is about the take up a new role in Europe for the European Council on Tolerance and Reconcilia­tion (ECTR).

Its main priority is racial based work however one of its main goals is the following:

The body campaigns for European countries to make Holocaust denial a criminal offence, clearly define racism and anti-Semitism, and to pay for security at synagogues and Jewish schools.

This annoys me. And it should ANNOY many other people too. Why do we NOT have the right to deny the Holocaust? Why are JEWS so special that they get so much protection and favor?

Maybe this is why so many people have a problem with them. What is the root behind all this favoritism towards the JEWS?

I don't deny the holocaust at all really but on the other hand I just do not care about it. I have NO sympathy towards any jewish person who talks to me about it and I just do not care one bit. When we have starving children and rampant crime and our liberties are being dissolved by the day - i just do not care about Jewish plight at all.

However, why are they making this denial a criminal offense? Does anybody have a specific answer outside of the usual conspiracy stuff, like money, banking or whatever.
Any good thoughts on this matter?

Link to news article

Tony Blair wants to rule the world and seeks acceptance from jews that partly rule the world, that's all.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Tony Blair wants to rule the world

GB dabbled in that.
It didn't turn out well for them.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I guess these laws are aimed at the neo-nazi style groups rather than the average man on the street.

They are probably the result of pressure from powerful Jewish groups lobbying for suppression of these increasingly popular movements out of fear.

In some ways the thought police have had positive impact on society within Europe such as with sexism and racism but this is a step too far and the easy way out towards solving the issues. I wouldnt expect any better from that smiling idiot either.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: judoka
The Holocaust did happen. For reasons that still remain unexplained, it has been exaggerated and misrepresented. The truth fears no examination.

unexplained ?

There would be no state of Israel without the Holocaust, the state of Israel is a compensation for Holocaust

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The biggest point is that a Democracy prohibits talking on events happened in a Dictatorship.
Quie Bono?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Why would anyone want to deny it , it is history. It is against the law in Germany , some states in the US , and a few other countries as well.

I understand what you are saying but why is it a criminal offense? There have been worse things in history. Why do they get such special privilege?

Our right to think what we want is being taken slowly but surely. What happens if next month its a criminal offense to say 9/11 was an inside job, or denying the moon landing in 69 ever happened and making that a criminal offense.

I do not necessarily think it should be a crime. Although , due to the heinous acts committed I imagine to deny it would be what we in the US would consider "hate speech".
This was one of the major genocide operations ever in the history of the world.Thats why it ranks above most others .

What about the Armenian Holocaust, or the Ukrainian Holocaust (more than 20 million) or what about Pol Pot and Cambodia or hell, what about the Catholic Church and their campaigns of ethnic cleansing? Sorry but there are much larger "holocausts" and seriously, jews aren't special, they are not even a race, it's a religion. If you look at the genetic similarities between jews and other arabs, guess what... they are all the same (there are many scientific studies you can look up on the internet).

Hapernista is trying to pull this same crap as Blair, just in Canada.

Cheers - Dave

I agree with your point on the Armenians . However , the Ukrainian Holocaust was a part of the same Nazi Germany policy. And there is very little said from deniers of these Holocausts

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Now the Russia ban has got me thinking......

Now I dont have a issue with the facts surrounding the holacaust in western europe and poland.
I think it played out much as its been described. Do get abit peed off with how some of the other victims (that I have links to) are ignored and the lime light placed on a certain other group, but I agree this crime happend.

BUT

In Ukraine and Russia I wonder how many attrocitys were commited by the USSR got pinned on the NAZIs ?

NAZI were 100% evil so pinning a few crimes against humanity on them would have been easy and lets face it, the USSR werenot the sort to waste a good oppotunity to get ride of a few "undesirables".

Don't leave out your homeland who stirred the entire pot massively ALL of the time, and USA, and even hell Canada, and many others, who have people that were involved in every aspect, of every side of EVERYTHING.

Last but not least, do not forget the Israeli dream of matching themselves up to the alien "GOD" overlords the holy books tell us of, and how they must try to make those stories come true, and make it look like GOD itself is revealing its true word.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

You clearly are not paying attention, this is happening right now, and has happened ever since.

Oh wait, you must be referring to the horrors of only a religious groups children, I stand corrected.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I am utterly appalled that this post got four stars. This kind of garbage and rationalization has no place in any civilized discussion. Get help, sir.

Jaffo:

The post he made is so spot on, it actually reveals the true darkness behind most of the worlds events.

Blood ritual sacrifices of ones own people.

Your being appalled is laughable, maybe try admitting that it is indeed the WHOLE TRUTH.

edit on 7-6-2015 by ParasuvO because: quote problems

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane
Its obvious why.

Besides I do believe that the jews who died in WW2 were far from the biggest minority or the most numerous ones, even on this site they say something like 4.9 to 6.0 million Jewish death, were as the total peoples which were persecuted and killed during the same time period called the holocaust is something like 11 million to 17 million of various kinds and nations who got caught up in it all.

But the biggest numbers who died in the conflict are likely russians or other soldiers from various nations from all sides of the conflict, seeing the total is said to be at 60 million, the majority of which are casualties of war, and the 5 million or so jews who died well you do the math. I think the biggest number of people who died were ethnic Russians and pols, however with the jews being somewhere in the middle or the bottom of the total peoples ethnicity who died in that conflict.

But talking on the holocaust side alone, jews were still not the biggest number of casualties in that alone which were persecuted and killed in that time period, and well you can take any of these numbers with a grain of salt as all sides have there scruples with it, and it may not be all that accurate.
Wiki Link

Some scholars maintain that the definition of the Holocaust should also include the other victims persecuted and killed by the Nazis.[99][100] Estimates of the death toll of non-Jewish victims vary by millions, partly because the boundary between death by persecution and death by starvation and other means in a context of total war is unclear. Donald Niewyk maintains that the Holocaust can be defined in four ways: first, that it was the genocide of the Jews alone; second, that there were several parallel Holocausts, one for each of the several groups; third, the Holocaust would include Roma and the handicapped along with the Jews; fourth, it would include all racially motivated German crimes, such as the murder of Soviet prisoners of war, Polish and Soviet civilians, as well as political prisoners, religious dissenters, and homosexuals. Using this definition, the total number of Holocaust victims is between 11 million and 17 million people.[101] According to the College of Education of the University of South Florida Approximately 11 million people were killed because of Nazi genocidal policy.[102] R. J. Rummel estimated the death toll due to Nazi Democide at 20.9 million persons.[103] Timothy Snyder put the victims of the Nazis killed only as result of deliberate policies of mass murder such as executions, deliberate famine and in death camps at 10.4 million persons including 5.4 million Jews.[104] The German scholar Hellmuth Auerbach puts the death toll in the Hitler era at 6 million Jews killed in the Holocaust and 7 million other victims of the Nazis.[105] Dieter Pohl puts the total number of victims of the Nazi era at between 12 and 14 million persons, including 5.6–5.7 million Jews.[106]

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: freefall2020
The whole period was one big giant spell cast on mankind, oh lets not forget womankind as well as they are part of mankind as well. They all passed through the fire alright. But to were, moloch may be a culprit but likely the only one involved? Who knows, probably some god or entities fed well in those days.

As for the whole bizarre love triangle of nations and people right. Well even today the biggest supporters of Israel are Christians, and not because they so love the area and place, but to fulfill the whole prophecy were Israel is surrounded and goes down in a flame of fire and all its peoples are killed and wiped off the map, before Jesus comes back and leads them all to happiness and sunshine and all that.

Talk about some bizarre dance partner eh? Round and round we go in this game. Its all downplayed alright not only the number of christinas certain groups jews helped kill off, but even the possible coming events of it all. Round and round we go. This sort of rituals are prevalent throughout all cultures and races and all of history.

Funny no how this whole thing is set up like one big giant sacrifice ritual from ages past only done on a mass scale, human sheep being headed to to the slaughter as before, bhaaa. And jews or christians or any other nations or peoples contrary to there believe are not special in that regard. In some cases seems they have been chosen for it...

Oh and its not surprise that everybody bull#s on the number what with the fact that most if not all of history is just for the most part an agreed upon fairy tale, the victors rewriting history is the least of it the more you look at it. Once again the only thing one can learn from history is that people do not learn from history.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wasn't it Stalin who starved out the Ukrainians?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: Gothmog

Wasn't it Stalin who starved out the Ukrainians?

Cheers - Dave

Yes. I had forgotten the Ukrainians went trough 2 holocausts in just a few years .

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: freefall2020
.....As for the whole bizarre love triangle of nations and people right. Well even today the biggest supporters of Israel are Christians, and not because they so love the area and place, but to fulfill the whole prophecy were Israel is surrounded and goes down in a flame of fire and all its peoples are killed and wiped off the map, before Jesus comes back and leads them all to happiness and sunshine and all that....

Well this is only how some apocalyptic christians think, it's not a mainstream christian thought.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: Involutionist

So, why the campaign to make it a criminal offence for those who do happen to question history if it is the truth?

A quick look at some of the groups that promote it as never having happened will show you why.

I think that's what a lot of people are missing. Information about the role Blair is set to take on (not a new role by the way, he's just the latest person in the seat) is extremely high level and includes some points that may be within its scope, this being one of them. I'm fairly sure that if such a law was to come into play then it would be aimed at extremist groups that are actively pro Nazi, extreme right wing and use Holocaust denial as a stock in trade to attack their target group.

The point of the role Blair is looking to take on is to assist in tackling the violent fundamentalism that is growing world wide at the moment, it's not about Jewish people being 'special', but then in some parts of the world they are a direct target.

I think some people on this thread are seeking to make this into an issue that it isn't.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

The Gestapo offered all Jewish people free transit to Spain................. hmmm, would that be the Spain with a certain fascist dictator called Franco in place? Did you read what you pasted and missed the fact that might not have been seen as a tempting offer? Do you think all white Christian Americans would accept free transit to Syria?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I said it in the other thread--consider the irony of fighting fascism by, well, using fascism.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: projectbane
Its obvious why.

Besides I do believe that the jews who died in WW2 were far from the biggest minority or the most numerous ones, even on this site they say something like 4.9 to 6.0 million Jewish death, were as the total peoples which were persecuted and killed during the same time period called the holocaust is something like 11 million to 17 million of various kinds and nations who got caught up in it all.

But the biggest numbers who died in the conflict are likely russians or other soldiers from various nations from all sides of the conflict, seeing the total is said to be at 60 million, the majority of which are casualties of war, and the 5 million or so jews who died well you do the math.

That kind of misses the point. The victims of the holocaust were those (not all Jewish of course) who were not killed in combat or collateral damage as the result of, for instance, an airstrike. They were the ones systematically killed for being Jewish, gypsy plus an assortment of other races/faiths the Nazi regime wanted to remove. Out of the total number killed in WW2, logic would say that a significant proportion of the total killed would be Jewish, it doesn't make sense to think otherwise.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Regarding origin of the term, “Jew”, also relating to Jesus…here are two quotes by Khazarian author Benjamin Freedman [3]:

“ It is an incontestable fact that the word ‘Jew’ did not come into existence until the year 1775. Prior to 1775 the word ‘Jew’ did not exist in any language. The word ‘Jew’ was introduced into the English for the first time in the 18th century when Sheridan used it in his play The Rivals, II,i, ‘She shall have a skin like a mummy, and the beard of a Jew’“.

Regarding Jesus as a, “Jew”:

“ Jesus is referred as a so-called ‘Jew’ for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called ‘Jew’ in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English. The history of the origin of the word ‘Jew’ in the English language leaves no doubt that the 18th century ‘Jew’ is the 18th century contracted and corrupted English word for the 4th century Latin “Iudaeus” found in St. Jerome’s Vulgate Edition. Of that there is no longer doubt.”
www.veteranstoday.com...

history:
you gotts a little problem

as gwb said:
"fool me once..."
edit on Monpm6b20156America/Chicago55 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Monpm6b20156America/Chicago48 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join