It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Meeting Of The Russian Federation Council

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I see Poland is in negotiations for a new POMCUS site,the NEW cold war is humming right along..www.spacewar.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

HAVING served in Korea and having married ONE YOU are GREVIOUSLY mistaken in at least THAT regard and probably Japan as WE are their national security AGAINST China and Russia and the Norks, my dear Tovarisht.
edit on 15-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

HAVING served in Korea and having married ONE YOU are GREVIOUSLY mistaken in at least THAT regard and probably Japan as WE are their national security AGAINST China and Russia and the Norks, my dear Tovarisht.
Japan feels the same way, for sure. This is coming from a (soon to be) Japanese citizen and someone who's lived here for almost 8 years now.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

a reply to: stumason

SO geeze I GUESS we have to give America back to you guys,I also guess the UK will NOW be pro gun....I struggle with people demanding things of others,particularly when it supports an illegal land grab.
I KNOW,I know...arrogant American...

You - along with others - appear to be confused with my post. I'm not sure why, it is quite clear - as others have pointed out - what I was trying to say. The poster I responded to claimed that the Ukraine belonged to Russia as they paid for it (back in the USSR days I imagine), so I was just taking that to the logical extreme.

I wasn't actually supporting the notion that the UK should claim Africa, India or anywhere else, quite the contrary, I was pointing out how ridiculous that posters argument was that the Ukraine "belongs to Russia".

I do wander sometimes how people can miss a point so epically. It was pretty easy to understand.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JeanPaul

The U.S. and NATO have flatly denied Ukraine's yearly attempts to get into NATO so I don't know where you come off thinking that. They seen that better relations with Russia was an easier way to keep NATO nations safe from attack.

This whole thing was caused by the Ukrainian people wanting to get away from Russia so they could eventually prosper. Putin wanted to keep his slaves and his bases so he invaded and STOLE Crimea and would have done the same thing to all of Ukraine but NATO sent the right amount of warnings to him that the world has had enough of his BS.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Sarcasm, actually I do concurr with you I was being humerous.I just forgot the joke face at then...mind slipping and all.

Sorry.
edit on 15-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I would LOVE to visit Japan and buy all the POSEIDON gun garage kits I can find there.But I 'll NEVER have the money now.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Remember when Vladimir Putin disappeared? Reports were that journalists were told not to leave Moscow because of a huge impending announcement, that never came.

Crying Wolf.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Fair do's - sorry if I came over a bit strong with that reply, I didn't get your humour, so my bad there

All good

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

I live in Japan. I've taught English in South Korea too. Most people actually DO want the Americans in South Korea. Of course, there are those who balk at the idea of a foreign fighting force having bases in their country, but the South Koreans also understand that if the Americans weren't there, the Korean War would be back in full swing and the South would probably get steamrolled by the North's massive military complex and nuclear capabilities.

Most people I'm friends with in Japan are glad the Americans are here, too. Though the Okinawa residents aren't exactly happy about them being there. Mainly because Americans are SUPER rude when it comes to Japanese culture. Hell I consider myself rather sheepish and polite but even I had a heck of a time adjusting to Japanese culture. I digress. Japan and South Korea have American bases at the REQUEST of their respective governments.

So if I understand you correctly us forces are invited into countries and Russian forces invade countries . This is a Suttle diffrence that Putin doesn't seem to grasp.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

The U.S. and NATO have flatly denied Ukraine's yearly attempts to get into NATO so I don't know where you come off thinking that. They seen that better relations with Russia was an easier way to keep NATO nations safe from attack.

This whole thing was caused by the Ukrainian people wanting to get away from Russia so they could eventually prosper. Putin wanted to keep his slaves and his bases so he invaded and STOLE Crimea and would have done the same thing to all of Ukraine but NATO sent the right amount of warnings to him that the world has had enough of his BS.

You cant be serious.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If the goal was to get Ukraine to join NATO or the EU why wasn't their NATO application accepted back in 2008?

I would assume Ukraine would first have to be "reliable" politically.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeanPaul

You cant be serious.

Yes he is many Russians are unaware that Putin caused this problem in Ukraine. See RT doesn't cover what happened before their revolution and even why Victor changed his mind. When this occurred 75 percent of Ukraine wanted to join the EU. Putin saw this as a threat and started to take action in 2012 and 2013. Problem was he ignored it until then so the ball was already rolling. Let's go back in time thanks to the Internet to before the maiden protests and have a look.
blogs.voanews.com...

PS I didn't even go into the previous president and how gazprom forced her to enter a deal screwing I've Ukrainr the irony is this deal later lands her in prison. Even though Russia gave her no choice.
edit on 6/16/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

PS I didn't even go into the previous president and how gazprom forced her to enter a deal screwing I've Ukrainr the irony is this deal later lands her in prison. Even though Russia gave her no choice.

It's amazing what people would learn if they just actually looked. Russia has had it's hand in Ukraine ever since it became independent in the 90's.

But of course to some the US is the problem...not Russia.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

And I guess it's just a coincidence that after both Ukraine and Georgia applied to join NATO Russia invaded. But no it must all e the US' fault.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

WTF is a Tovarisht? What, because I stand up to the stupidity and blind propaganda and bullsh** posted by some of you sheep, I'm some sort of Russian or Soviet whatever? F'ing lol, the childishness of some of you is astounding.

Uhuh, because you're married to a Japanese or South Korean, you therefore have the temperature of the entire national psychy. Yeh, right. Typical arrogant American.

But locals have pushed to block the relocation of the base within the island, insisting the facility should be fully removed instead. The demonstrations have soured relations between Tokyo and Okinawa - a once independent kingdom that was annexed by Japan in the 19th century.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/thousands-protest-airbase-japan-okinawa-150517075100117.html

As for South Korea, yeh, American soldiers killing Korean girls sure made a lot of Koreans happy, as did the expansion of a base that saw thousands of people protesting against it in violent clashes with police.

But hey, maybe you get filtered news. LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

POSTED, SERVED, AKA I was THERE so I have imperical KNOWLEDGE of what it is THEY told me and ARE TELLING me.
WE WERE allowed to walk around OUTSIDE posts and trained off them all the time.

Just because you get all fired up about some percieved Prog value, don't appy it to those YOU don't know and I DO.
What kind of person denies HISTORY, logic and military doctrine of the entire world?

Nice bias source...

YOU evidently.
edit on 16-6-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And I guess it's just a coincidence that after both Ukraine and Georgia applied to join NATO Russia invaded. But no it must all e the US' fault.

Who are all these people with American flag avatars quoting me. Please stop.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: JeanPaul

You cant be serious.

Yes he is many Russians are unaware that Putin caused this problem in Ukraine. See RT doesn't cover what happened before their revolution and even why Victor changed his mind. When this occurred 75 percent of Ukraine wanted to join the EU. Putin saw this as a threat and started to take action in 2012 and 2013. Problem was he ignored it until then so the ball was already rolling. Let's go back in time thanks to the Internet to before the maiden protests and have a look.
blogs.voanews.com...

The US poured billions of dollars into Ukraine along with the same old "democracy" promoting NGO's. This was a clear subversion of their political process. You cannot deny this took place.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hm, so now it's Russia's fault that they will not allow to have NATO+US bases on their borders? If as you suggest, they shouldn't have done anything, what would be the purpose of those bases, because, as far as i know, NATO has full filled it's role almost 30 years ago. Why is NATO still active? What's the meaning of anti-missile rocket system and why is it pointed towards Russia?

Yeah, but i guess you're right, the west, and the US, is as innocent as always...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join