It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Meeting Of The Russian Federation Council

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Members of the Russian Federation Council have been asked told to remain in close contact and “not to leave far” because of an “extraordinary” meeting that may take place soon. The last time a meeting such as this took place was on March 1, 2014, when Putin was given the green light for a full blown invasion of Ukraine.

Council Speaker Valentina Matviyenko told Russian senators that there may be a “need to conduct an additional extraordinary session of the Federation Council, so I ask you not to leave and to be in contact”.

Russian media reports that the Federation Council may be needed to approve a “state of emergency” to decide on the “possible use of armed forces outside the territory of Russia.”

English

Russian Source

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Russia's Jade Helm ?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

“possible use of armed forces outside the territory of Russia.”

Possible?

Sorry Vlad baby that ship has already sailed .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm guessing "permission" for an open invasion of ukraine.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
mmmm....im guessing its gonna get busy here very soon

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So like the child caught eating a cookie from the jar, he's going to ask permission AFTER he invades?

Or is he about to go whole hog on Ukraine and can't possibly hide it this time, necessitating a worthless "Mother May I" from his obedient yes men?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonStone

Well, perhaps the opposite where a fresh vote from the majority will say "Nyet."
Thereby he saves face for a withdrawal.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

So far his invasion has been kinda "secret". He knows it's an invasion, we know it, he knows we know it, but he wants it to look like it's not happening, when it really is. He'd ask permission so putin can be more bold, not have to try to hide anything...meaning he could send in a wave of troops, tanks, planes, you name it. My question is, if this happened, would NATO repond?

Last year Putin got permmission to invade ukraine, but he revoked it and went the secret way instead. So for it to be open, he'd have to ask again, and they'd give it to him again.
edit on 3-6-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
im surprised he hasnt already done this,its all russian infrastructure in the ukraine,the ukraine belongs to russia,
putin must fight for justice and order a full escalation capture some american soldiers and put them on tv to show the world
of the american war machines presence there.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Only American troops in Ukraine that I know of are those training in the West. If there are others, then I'd love to see your source.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Geroge Soro's has being telling of late that WW3 is inevitable and he should know, because he is one of the instigators behind everything, so it might not be about Ukraine at all but a new Russian offensive directly against the forces that are trying to turn Ukraine into a new Vietnam.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: JonStone

Well, perhaps the opposite where a fresh vote from the majority will say "Nyet."
Thereby he saves face for a withdrawal.

thissssssssssss all they way. i guarantee it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Any credible sources for this?
We know there is massive propaganda on both sides, and many will recall the nonsense over the supposed press meeting when Putin vanished, which some of us saw through as being bs (and never happened).

This seems to be just another example of one blog saying something, and another repeating it, while using the first completely unconfirmed piece as a source.

Anyone can start a website and say anything without evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Seen a few things on twitter about rumors of it and also what it may be concerning:

twitter link

Russian media: "#Russia|n Federation council plans to announce annexation of #Transnistria"
via @christogrozev

Looks like it's mostly just rumors and speculation at this point, though.
edit on 3-6-2015 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: additional detail

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

The Daily Beast mentioned it in a report, not sure about credibility. I don't think this is something the RFC would broadcast. I also added a russian link you can use google to translate. I also just found this

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

no proof ,just leads
pentagon advisors in ukraine

US President Barack Obama signed into law the Ukraine Freedom Support Act. The bill, which passed unanimously in both houses of Congress, authorizes the president to deliver a cache of over $350 million in military equipment to the Kiev regime over the next three years. This potential aid includes anti-tank and anti-armor weaponry, grenade launchers, mortars, machine guns and surveillance drones.

source

russia are claiming its true ,
american troops in east ukraine

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yeah, there are advisors there, has been since last year. They sent them to Kyiv last year. I think they mainly hang out with the Ukraine Generals and such. Based on your link, those troops were openenly sent in March, same ones I mentioned above. Russia was pissed about it. As for Russia's claims, they're saying anything to take the heat off their own actions...they said that a week into the conflict. If American troops were actually fighting in Ukraine, the ukrainian military wouldn't be getting their butts kicked over there, not to mention dead americans might have turned up by now.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
east or west is just being picky,facts are americans are there,,so is the military equipment..

you try to make it sound like two different countries,when its just one

edit on 3-6-2015 by stuthealien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Are they actually fighting there? I think not or there'd be a lot more butt kicking. In fact, Russia would have declared by now if americans were really killing their soldiers, they wouldn't just be "saying" it. Doesn't matter though, UK, US and RF signed the Budapest agreement declaring Ukraine a sovereign nation, Russia has no right to invade. Ukraine is NOT part of Russia legally, those days are gone.

Rocker: Primary source seems to be Interfax

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm going with propaganda and seeing how it originates in Russia, must be more for them than us. I mean, if Russia was really going to declare a state of emergency to wage war "outside of Russia", you'd have a better chance seeing God than this actually "leaking".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join