It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Meeting Of The Russian Federation Council

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Looks like the last one wasn't top secret.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The permission to use RF forces outside the borders........if needed would be on what basis?

Russia has not been attacked.

Although ethnic Russians in Donbass have been killed to the tune of 6-10 thousands.

It might make sense to use comprehensive force structure of Russian military to quickly bring an end to the mess in Ukraine and take all the area that represents the Novorossiya state i.e. 5-7 provinces.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

It might make sense to use comprehensive force structure of Russian military to quickly bring an end to the mess in Ukraine and take all the area that represents the Novorossiya state i.e. 5-7 provinces.

I bet they'd love that.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
www.stratfor.com...

This from a very respected source......the stratfor.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Can you not hear it?

" How can you not vote to support the Russian blood in Ukraine? Our noble sons have given their lives freely to defend their brothers and sisters across the border. How can we do less? Our soldiers have left the service to fight for the freedom of Russians while we do nothing! We must defend what is ours! We must reclaim what was lost to us! Vote for Putin! Vote For Russia! Vote for the Motherland!"

Yea, I totally see that happening

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

I agree with you completely. Kiev is from where the Russian empire originated.

Putin should have moved earlier than waiting for 10K civilians to be killed by artillery shelling. I want to see Porky and associated lynched on a street lamp for their crimes.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

So I guess the Budapest agreement that Russia signed, which made Ukraine a sovereign nation, was just a lie? It doesn't mean anything? Ukraine kept up their end of the bargain by getting rid of their nukes. I guess that means I don't have to replay that car loan I signed off on last year, since agreements mean nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JonStone

when kiev kills 10K civilians then forget about any Budapest agreements.

junta should better focus on finding houses in the area west of kiev.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

when kiev kills 10K civilians then forget about any Budapest agreements.

junta should better focus on finding houses in the area west of kiev.

I'm not going to argue with you over this. It's no more Russia's business than the Middle east is the US's business. But, had Russia not annexed Crimea there wouldn't be any killings, there were no killings until then. Besides, most of that is propaganda. Last I checked the numbers were between 6 and 7 thousand...and that is all deaths combined, the rebels are killing people too you know, and there are countless videos of them firing rockets from civilian populated areas. That is the work of a coward.

Read Putin.War, it fits the facts and makes more sense far more than most Russian Media, who was talking about "junta" and ethnic cleansing before the shooting even began. It's all Putin's lie, and anybody who believes it is an ignorant fool.
edit on 3-6-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

been asked told to remain in close contact

Which one is it, asked or told? It can not be both! One implies they have a choice and the other implies they do not!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

In Mother Russia, choices make you.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Would make more sense if it said they were told and asked!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Looks like a typo that has since been corrected. Fox news had a typo that made me lol, they spelled the word set as sex. Instead of "set things up" it was "sex things up" or something like that.
edit on 3-6-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Not if, but when worlds collide...
This information/social networking era will
run head long into the ancient dogma
of soldiers following orders to kill .

As more and more information gets around
the soldiers will realize they do not represent
ideals but instead oligarchy and corporate interests.

If TPTB thought it was tough motivating
troops in Vietnam just wait and see how this bunch
reacts to " go kill your neighbor" .

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
Seen a few things on twitter about rumors of it and also what it may be concerning:

twitter link

Russian media: "#Russia|n Federation council plans to announce annexation of #Transnistria"
via @christogrozev

Looks like it's mostly just rumors and speculation at this point, though.

I never heard of "Transnistria" before. Here is the Wiki info.

Transnistria (also called Trans-Dniestr or Transdniestria) is a breakaway state located mostly on a strip of land between the River Dniester and the eastern Moldovan border with Ukraine. Since its declaration of independence in 1990, and especially after the War of Transnistria in 1992, it has been governed as the Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic (PMR, also known as Pridnestrovie), a state with limited recognition that claims territory to the east of the River Dniester, and also to the city of Bender and its surrounding localities on the west bank, in the historical region of Bessarabia. The names "Transnistria" and "Pridnestrovie" both refer to the Dniester River.

Unrecognised by any United Nations member state, Transnistria is designated by the Republic of Moldova as the Transnistria autonomous territorial unit with special legal status (Unitatea teritorială autonomă cu statut juridic special Transnistria),[3] or Stînga Nistrului ("Left Bank of the Dniester").[4][5][6] After the dissolution of the USSR, tensions between the newly created Moldova and the de facto sovereign state of Pridnestrovie (which unlike the rest of Moldova did not wish to separate from the Soviet Union) escalated into a military conflict that started in March 1992 and was concluded by a ceasefire in July 1992.

Wiki Link

Here is some info on the Tweet.

On Monday, Dmitri Trenin, one of Russia’s best-known foreign policy analysts and a man with good Kremlin antennae, tweeted: “Growing concern in Moscow that Ukraine and Moldova will seek to squeeze Transnistria hard, provoking conflict with Russia.” On Tuesday, a columnist in the pro-Kremlin Izvestia newspaper warned that Russia “seriously faces the prospect of a repeat of the [2008] situation” – when it went to war with Georgia – “this time around Transnistria”. What sparked the tensions was a May 21 vote in Ukraine’s parliament to suspend military co-operation with Russia. That included a 1995 agreement giving Russia military transit rights across Ukraine to reach Transnistria, which borders Ukraine’s Odessa region.

There have been false alarms around Transnistria before since the Ukraine crisis broke out. Its leaders appealed to Moscow to join the Russian Federation days after Russia annexed Crimea, but nothing came of it. About one-third of the region’s 500,000 inhabitants are Russians and almost another third are Ukrainians. Some 97 per cent voted in a 2006 referendum to join Russia, which Moscow has never recognised.

Transnistria shapes up as next Ukraine-Russia flashpoint
edit on 3-6-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added extra comment

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Considering the OSCE caught Russian Federation soldiers in Donetsk a few days ago, including military vehicles fully marked, I think the cat is out of the bag with Russian involvement in Ukraine. I think Russia will pull a full scale invasion.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

ukraine recently ended the agreement that allowed Russian military forces access through Ukraine territory to reach the breakaway province in Moldova, essentially cutting off about 1500 Russian soldiers already present as occupation, err peace keeping forces.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Feel free to provide a source that shows 6-10k "Russians" have been killed in E. Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Spot report by the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), 3 June 2015: Fighting around Marinka

Summary

Fighting erupted around the government-controlled town of Marinka (23km west-south-west of Donetsk city centre) in the morning of 3 June. The SMM observed the movement of a large amount of heavy weapons in “Donetsk People’s Republic” (“DPR”)-controlled areas – generally in a westerly direction towards the contact line – close to Marinka, preceding and during the fighting. Calm was restored by the early evening.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

a reply to: 200Plus

I agree with you completely. Kiev is from where the Russian empire originated.

Then does that not mean all of Russia is Ukraine's? Let's start that land transfer today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join