It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Discovery: A direct physical pathway between the immune system and the brain.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The human immmune system is directly connected to the brain by a network of tiny vessels

Medical science and science in general is under attack by profit machines but there are still breakthroughs happening.
This discovery provides some measure of optimism that the epidemic of immune system dysfunction will be stopped. Just as pharma is working to captivate its "customers" with mandatory vaccines. Good timing.

In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist. That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer's disease to multiple sclerosis.

This groundbreaking finding must be a wake up call to anyone in medicine. Vaccines are an asymmetrical hack of the immune system. Fumbling in the dark and experimenting on our babies. Tinkering with this system that is poorly understood is wrong. Will pharma will bury this and continue it's vicious marketing? Will Doctors continue to violate the Hippocratic oath and the Nuremberg codes and force their hacks on healthy people?

"Instead of asking, 'How do we study the immune response of the brain?' 'Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?' now we can approach this mechanistically. Because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels," said Jonathan Kipnis, PhD, professor in the UVA Department of Neuroscience and director of UVA's Center for Brain Immunology and Glia (BIG). "It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can't be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

Please do it fast and don't let profit machines take it away.

"We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role," Kipnis said. "Hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component."

Please stop injecting neonates with the strongest adjuvant commercially available. Flesh is burning. The time to fight these crimes against humanity is now.

The arrogance of this crowd is status quo but they think they are Gods. That's not science.

Even Kipnis was skeptical initially. "I really did not believe there are structures in the body that we are not aware of. I thought the body was mapped," he said. "I thought that these discoveries ended somewhere around the middle of the last century. But apparently they have not."

Stop mandatory vaccines now.

he unexpected presence of the lymphatic vessels raises a tremendous number of questions that now need answers, both about the workings of the brain and the diseases that plague it. For example, take Alzheimer's disease. "In Alzheimer's, there are accumulations of big protein chunks in the brain," Kipnis said. "We think they may be accumulating in the brain because they're not being efficiently removed by these vessels." He noted that the vessels look different with age, so the role they play in aging is another avenue to explore. And there's an enormous array of other neurological diseases, from autism to multiple sclerosis, that must be reconsidered in light of the presence of something science insisted did not exist.

Please pass this information along so the footprint can't be wiped out by the profiteers.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

I have a slightly differing view on this.

I think that tampering with the human body and its various systems is inevitable and ultimately beneficial as long as it is not a ubiquitous mandatory prescription. Voluntary subjects are the lifeblood of experimental science.

The failures (deaths and injury to children) are horrendous but, quickly discredit and eliminate quackery and recklessness when conducted by many different independent researchers. When monolithic politically motivated mass infections are conducted, it is not so easy to discredit or eliminate.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

I have a slightly differing view on this.

I think that tampering with the human body and its various systems is inevitable and ultimately beneficial as long as it is not a ubiquitous mandatory prescription. Voluntary subjects are the lifeblood of experimental science.

The failures (deaths and injury to children) are horrendous but, quickly discredit and eliminate quackery and recklessness when conducted by many different independent researchers. When monolithic politically motivated mass infections are conducted, it is not so easy to discredit or eliminate.

Would you tamper with something you only have a partial understanding of?
To increase your understanding, would you experiment on perfectly healthy babies?
edit on 3-6-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

That's the best kind of tampering right there! Easiest way to get in depth conceptual knowledge is to tinker with the unknown.... break it until it's fixed at a higher order.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Amazing that we discover this now.

What else don't we know?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This is an absolutely AMAZING discovery, and while I have similar concerns about some (if not most or all) vaccines and how they affect the body negatively over time, I think that your embedded remarks about vaccines are going to derail this thread from being about this substantial discovery.

Having a grandmother who died from Alzheimer's (or, the very least, dementia) and a son with Asperger's and a good friend with MS, I'm very excited about this discovery. Hell, there's even concern that leaky guts contribute to things like ADHD (my son has that as well), and since leaky guts affect the immune system, there may be a link in all of this.

This is really interesting and awesome to see that we have not given up on researching our own bodies, even when the mass consensus thinks that we've got it all figured out--we don't, not by a long shot, or there wouldn't be so many ailments in the world that are easily preventable.

link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

That's the best kind of tampering right there! Easiest way to get in depth conceptual knowledge is to tinker with the unknown.... break it until it's fixed at a higher order.

OK I get it. You like to destroy things. Post a pic of your living room with the piles of junk.

This is your personal belief on human experimentation? You'll be volunteering your body or would you choose captives to experiment on?

Service with a smile! Just like Auschwitz.

link   

No, I wouldn't.

It is the use of coercion to force these experiments on unwitting children at the whole societal level that is categorically unforgivable. All medicine should only be administered at the behest of oneself regardless of the confidence in the efficacy and safety of the treatment, hopefully after rigorous investigation of the treatment.

Having removed it from the quiver of the totalitarians, preventive medicine has great potential.

I just don't want it forced on anybody and if someone really wants it, they should be able to get it above board without resorting to the black market which is what bans do.

The best tool the scientific community has to declare off-limits certain areas of research considered unseemly is the voluntary moratorium.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

This is an absolutely AMAZING discovery, and while I have similar concerns about some (if not most or all) vaccines and how they affect the body negatively over time, I think that your embedded remarks about vaccines are going to derail this thread from being about this substantial discovery.

Having a grandmother who died from Alzheimer's (or, the very least, dementia) and a son with Asperger's and a good friend with MS, I'm very excited about this discovery. Hell, there's even concern that leaky guts contribute to things like ADHD (my son has that as well), and since leaky guts affect the immune system, there may be a link in all of this.

This is really interesting and awesome to see that we have not given up on researching our own bodies, even when the mass consensus thinks that we've got it all figured out--we don't, not by a long shot, or there wouldn't be so many ailments in the world that are easily preventable.

In your view, which comments in particular are diminishing the importance of this medical breakthrough?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

That's not what I said in the least, but way to be hyper passive aggressive and word-twisting.

I'll leave you to your anger that can never be quenched. Too busy putting things into higher order and being productive rather than foolishly complaining anonymously in online forums.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

I just don't want it forced on anybody and if someone really wants it, they should be able to get it above board without resorting to the black market which is what bans do.

For the record, I never said anything about banning any medical treatment. If you support informed consent, you stand on the right side of history, that I can say with certainty.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

That's not what I said in the least, but way to be hyper passive aggressive and word-twisting.

I'll leave you to your anger that can never be quenched. Too busy putting things into higher order and being productive rather than foolishly complaining anonymously in online forums.

Your comments were nonsensical. I made the mistake of making sense of it. Please continue your tinkering/breaking of everything you touch.

I will stick to reality and things that matter like people, their health and threats to human rights. Call it anger or what ever you want. Clearly you drink from the well of anonymity --you just do a lot less with it.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
The human immmune system is directly connected to the brain by a network of tiny vessels

Medical science and science in general is under attack by profit machines but there are still breakthroughs happening.
This discovery provides some measure of optimism that the epidemic of immune system dysfunction will be stopped. Just as pharma is working to captivate its "customers" with mandatory vaccines. Good timing.

In a stunning discovery that overturns decades of textbook teaching, researchers at the University of Virginia School of Medicine have determined that the brain is directly connected to the immune system by vessels previously thought not to exist. That such vessels could have escaped detection when the lymphatic system has been so thoroughly mapped throughout the body is surprising on its own, but the true significance of the discovery lies in the effects it could have on the study and treatment of neurological diseases ranging from autism to Alzheimer's disease to multiple sclerosis.

This groundbreaking finding must be a wake up call to anyone in medicine. Vaccines are an asymmetrical hack of the immune system. Fumbling in the dark and experimenting on our babies. Tinkering with this system that is poorly understood is wrong. Will pharma will bury this and continue it's vicious marketing? Will Doctors continue to violate the Hippocratic oath and the Nuremberg codes and force their hacks on healthy people?

"Instead of asking, 'How do we study the immune response of the brain?' 'Why do multiple sclerosis patients have the immune attacks?' now we can approach this mechanistically. Because the brain is like every other tissue connected to the peripheral immune system through meningeal lymphatic vessels," said Jonathan Kipnis, PhD, professor in the UVA Department of Neuroscience and director of UVA's Center for Brain Immunology and Glia (BIG). "It changes entirely the way we perceive the neuro-immune interaction. We always perceived it before as something esoteric that can't be studied. But now we can ask mechanistic questions."

Please do it fast and don't let profit machines take it away.

"We believe that for every neurological disease that has an immune component to it, these vessels may play a major role," Kipnis said. "Hard to imagine that these vessels would not be involved in a [neurological] disease with an immune component."

Please stop injecting neonates with the strongest adjuvant commercially available. Flesh is burning. The time to fight these crimes against humanity is now.

The arrogance of this crowd is status quo but they think they are Gods. That's not science.

Even Kipnis was skeptical initially. "I really did not believe there are structures in the body that we are not aware of. I thought the body was mapped," he said. "I thought that these discoveries ended somewhere around the middle of the last century. But apparently they have not."

Stop mandatory vaccines now.

he unexpected presence of the lymphatic vessels raises a tremendous number of questions that now need answers, both about the workings of the brain and the diseases that plague it. For example, take Alzheimer's disease. "In Alzheimer's, there are accumulations of big protein chunks in the brain," Kipnis said. "We think they may be accumulating in the brain because they're not being efficiently removed by these vessels." He noted that the vessels look different with age, so the role they play in aging is another avenue to explore. And there's an enormous array of other neurological diseases, from autism to multiple sclerosis, that must be reconsidered in light of the presence of something science insisted did not exist.

Please pass this information along so the footprint can't be wiped out by the profiteers.

Since the overwhelming evidence shows that vaccines aren't responsible for "the epidemic of immune system dysfunction" as you so subtly put it how will this discovery change those results?

Irrespective of any new pathways which are found the end result remains the same.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This is kind of ironic. I've had lymphoma-large celled anaplastic- about 4 years back. Lately, I've had new lesions and swelling/sore lymph glands. This includes unusual head sensations, not pain, but akin to a sugar blast, it's hard to describe it.

In 5 hours I get a CT to look into the lymph nodes.

Lymph nodes and brain.

The lesions were not cancerous while the ones 4 years ago were. The lymph nodes swell and act up as my work schedule drains my reserves and they recede when well rested.....immune system.

I wonder if I'll be around long enough to this to translate into a solution. Either way, it's good news if correct.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
SnF
Outstanding find!

now if you would have placed the words Obama, UFO, and Middle East, you would have had 10000 views by this time

Strange on how we place our values.
If this discovery mitigates Alzheimer's by flushing out the residual proteins around the brain, then millions will have hope. The Lymphatic system may now be stented or plastyed, to improve it's circulation around the brain.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Just a quick comment while out at lunch. Dr. Perlmutter's research on this very notion a few years ago and nore recently has spurred alot of these follow up studies. The bacteria ratio found in our gut IE the micro biome is behind everything from neurotransmitters firing and immune function.

Great thread...I shall return

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You act like there is some nefarious, intentional plan behind vaccinations -- as if those administering vaccines are part of some grand evil plot to harm mankind.

Most doctors that vaccinate children do so to their own children and themselves...

I'm pretty sure the shadowy people in charge of "big pharma" also vaccinate their children.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nope...its a profit driven agenda if you ask me. Injecting a live vaccine with adjuvants and preservatives opens an auto immune can of worms that we ate just beginning to get a handle on understanding wise. 1st do no harm....sound familiar? The OP is making that argumenrt.
reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You act like there is some nefarious, intentional plan behind vaccinations -- as if those administering vaccines are part of some grand evil plot to harm mankind.

Most doctors that vaccinate children do so to their own children and themselves...

I'm pretty sure the shadowy people in charge of "big pharma" also vaccinate their children.

I would argue that, whether the initial intent was a nefarious plan or not, the medical community as a whole tends to disregard arguments and data that correlate vaccinations to some mental and physical issues. But that was when the "fact" was that there was no direct highway between the brain and immune system--now we know differently, and this fact necessitates that all of these claims be looked at in a different way, regardless if the conclusion will remain the same.

And the key words you use are "Most doctors..." and "I'm pretty sure..." The better way to say that is "Not all doctors..." and "I have no idea, but I assume..."

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlassIn your view, which comments in particular are diminishing the importance of this medical breakthrough?

I said nothing about diminishing the importance of the breakthrough, I said,

I think that your embedded remarks about vaccines are going to derail this thread from being about this substantial discovery.

Let's not twist words. 'Derailing a thread' is different from 'diminishing the importance' of the discovery.

ETA: And it has.
edit on 3-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join