It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Discovery: A direct physical pathway between the immune system and the brain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

You act like there is some nefarious, intentional plan behind vaccinations -- as if those administering vaccines are part of some grand evil plot to harm mankind.

Most doctors that vaccinate children do so to their own children and themselves...

I'm pretty sure the shadowy people in charge of "big pharma" also vaccinate their children.

Vaccines are unavoidably unsafe. Pharma is 100% immune from damage claims. There are epidemics of immune system dysfunction ravaging our children and there are a number of cases of outright fraud by Merck, the FDA and the CDC. The scientific process is grotesquely corrupted. The medical cult is the 4th leading cause of death in the US and the UK. 200k/year. You would know these things if you cared to scrape off the veneer of PR.

There is absolutely a conspiracy around vaccinations. They are overvalued, and the risks are overtly hidden b profiteers and technocrats. Forcing vaccinations violates human rights and the Hippocratic oath.

Now that the truth is getting out, government is selling our flesh to the highest bidder. Am I mad? hell yes.

The California Assembly is fast tracking SB 277, a bill to eliminate all non-medical vaccine exemptions for religious and conscientious beliefs from the mandatory vaccination law governing school attendance. Although there were public hearings in the Health, Education and Judiciary committees in the state Senate, the bill has only been referred to the Health Committee and a hearing could be scheduled as early as the beginning of next week (June 8-12, 2015.)

With no scheduled public hearings in the Education or Appropriations committees, SB 277 will not be reviewed in the Assembly for civil rights violations and financial impact. It looks like the skids are being greased by pharmaceutical, medical trade and government lobbyists pressuring legislators to bring the bill to a fast floor vote and send it to Governor Brown for his signature

edit on 3-6-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I would argue that, whether the initial intent was a nefarious plan or not, the medical community as a whole tends to disregard arguments and data that correlate vaccinations to some mental and physical issues.

And I would argue you haven't a clue what you're talking about because the evidence says otherwise.
edit on 3-6-2015 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I would argue that, whether the initial intent was a nefarious plan or not, the medical community as a whole tends to disregard arguments and data that correlate vaccinations to some mental and physical issues.

And I would argue you haven't a clue what you're talking about because the evidence says otherwise.

And I would argue that you, in spite of knowing full well that the product is unavoidably unsafe and much of the public domain research is misleading, weak, flawed or intentional fraud, continues to use this forum to advocate human rights violations and crimes against humanity.

How do you do it?

This latest medical breakthrough is more stark evidence that vaccines are a hack on a poorly understood biochemical system. The Hep B vaccine has contraindications. I'm quite sure you know what that means. How can a treatment with clear and serious contraindications be given to a patient blindly? No ethical Dr. would inject a patient off the street with the Hep B vax unless they have examined the patient --would they? Yet they inject neonates minutes after birth. Russian roulette. That's all it is. You've signed the releases... so you are meat to people like GetHyped.

Your newborn babies are being injected with a self certified chemical cocktail produced by a profit machine with 100% legal immunity from vaccine damage. They just figured out the immune system is directly connected to the brain FFS. It won't slow down the marketing machine will it?

(post by GetHyped removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Amazing that we discover this now.

What else don't we know?

That the universe reclines in our hair.

# 451

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm not actually sure that this is a new discovery. The vessels themselves seem to be external to the brain.

I'm pretty sure I learned about the interface between the lymphatic system and the brain years ago.

What I learned is that the majority of the brain does not have separate lymph vessels (like the rest of the body) but only blood vessels and nerves. The structure of the brain was such, however, that the physically open framework of the brain allowed the entire structure to be flooded with cerebro-spinal fluid, a type of combined lymphatic fluid, nutrient supply and waste removal medium.

This was how waste products get removed from the brain, they get 'washed' away by the movement of CSF and get passed into the lymphatic system for excretion.

Interestingly, this CSF 'flow' only reaches its peak during deep sleep and is the primary physiological reason that we require sleep.

Here's link to an article on the process, from the US National Library of Medicine.

Also, please provide statistics for the dreadful damage that immunization causes.

The immunization processes are for diseases that have a direct effect on human mortality. In all cases of modern immunizations, there are relevant statistics outlining the efficacy of treatment.

Some diseases are almost entirely eradicated from the human population (eg: SmallPox) through immunization efforts (it was declared to be eradicated in 1980 but there exists a possibility of the creation of bio-weapons, so there remain research strains from which future vaccines could be made if required).

edit on 3/6/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Given the journals publishing this, I'd wager that it is a genuinely new discovery as the articles state.

However, I can't fathom that this was never seen on an MRI, millions of which have been taken. And there is the visual human project that has very detailed color images of sliced (literally) humans. Computers have 3d rendered and separated the parts of the brain for some time now, and we've never seen it?

This may fall along the same lines as the Berenstain bears. The code has changed on us. The Alzheimer's anomaly was out of control and steps had to be taken to correct the program. Millions of doctors and researchers "missed it", but now the fossil record will reflect that it was always there, but rewriting memories is more difficult because they're the end product.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
First and foremost, I'd like to thank the OP for posting this-- it's quite an interesting development. However, I take great issue with much, if not all, of the analysis presented by the OP regarding the impact and implications of this discovery. I should mention that I have a Bachelor's Degree in Neuroscience and am currently a medical student, well into my medical education, and am training to become a Neurologist.

OP--Throughout this thread, you have made a number of head-scratching remarks to which I have no choice but to conclude that you may be a bit misguided and/or confused about a few things. First, I'm not convinced that you fully understand what exactly this discovery was. Previous to this and a few earlier studies, the relationship between the immune system and the nervous system was not entirely understood anatomically and physiologically. Specifically, it was previously thought that there was no lymphatic system contained in the brain. This study seemed to have provided evidence for lymphatic vessels embedded in the membrane which is in direct contact with the skull. This is important because it lends support for the notion of a branch of the immune system operating within our central nervous system, something which was previously not thought to have occurred. I should mention that this study was done entirely in mice. Nevertheless, the discovery has potentially massive implications for brain diseases with an immunological basis, such as MS, Alzheimer's, and many many more.

Now, you seem to have taken this and somehow ran with the idea that it has direct implications for vaccines, suggesting that it lends support to the credence that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe." I must say that not only is this a massive leap in logic, it also unfortunately is not a sound or valid premise. I will give you a chance to defend yourself of course, but I'd appreciate it if you spoke more precisely about A) What the association is between this discovery and the use of vaccines, B) What implications this association may have, and C) Specifically what is it about vaccines that make them "unavoidably unsafe."

I would argue that, for the time being, these findings will potentially have the most impact on neurological diseases such as the aforementioned MS and Alzheimer's. These, along with many others, are not treated with vaccines, so I fail to understand the connection you mention. Furthermore, as far as I'm concerned, the use of vaccines in general have no bearing or association with the fact that lymphatic vessels were found to reside in dura matter.

Lastly, before I completely bore the readers, I'd just like to call into question your statement about the Hep B vaccine. As a medical professional, I have a large issue with mostly everything you mentioned--mainly because of it's factually incorrect-ness. First, you state that the Hep B vaccine has contraindications. I'm actually not convinced that you fully understand what this means, because every single pharmaceutical has contraindications. The only contraindication for the Hep B vaccine is severe allergic reactions to a previous dose. Sometimes, precaution is taken when infants are born under a certain weight. the Hep B vaccine is 85-90% successful in indefinitely preventing Hepatitis B, and has also drastically reduced the incidence of Liver Cancer. I'm not at all sure what issue you take with this vaccine, but I can assume you may think it has an association with MS or other inflammatory brain conditions. Consecutive studies from 2004-present do not support a causal relationship between hepatitis B vaccination and demyelinating diseases such as MS.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHypedAnd I would argue you haven't a clue what you're talking about because the evidence says otherwise.

Well then argue your point...you claim to InverseLookingGlass that they're a spambot, arguing debunked points, but consider this: A Creationist feels the same way about those of us who view the Theory of Evolution as the best explanation for all life on earth, but that doesn't make them right.

Just because you feel comfortable that evidence created through questionable funding based on assumptions of the brain/immune system link that has been proven to be inaccurate doesn't meant that the evidence to which you subscribe is any more valid than InverseLookingGlass', or what I could post, or what many doctors agree shows a possible link that is worth considering when making decisions on whether or not to vaccinate.

You can argue anything that you want to, just like I can, but there is nothing settled about this issue, and for you to pretend that it is does an overall disservice to everyone on either side of the discussion.
edit on 4-6-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The immunization processes are for diseases that have a direct effect on human mortality. In all cases of modern immunizations, there are relevant statistics outlining the efficacy of treatment.

Hmmm...with modern medicine and health care that we have available, I would argue that this is not the case. But even if it were, what the contraction-to-death ratio that determines if a disease has "a direct effect on human mortality?"

Some diseases are almost entirely eradicated from the human population (eg: SmallPox) through immunization efforts (it was declared to be eradicated in 1980 but there exists a possibility of the creation of bio-weapons, so there remain research strains from which future vaccines could be made if required).

I would argue that diseases exist naturally for a reason, and eradication of these diseases is something that is not meant to be--we're messing with two unknowns: What will happen in nature because of these eradications, and what will happen to humanity's ability to naturally fight off diseases over generations if we keep artificially propping up our immune system?

I hear many people--many of whom are the same ones embracing all vaccinations outright--also moan on about upsetting natural ecosystems and planetary balance. Well, this is exactly what we're doing, here.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

You act like there is some nefarious, intentional plan behind vaccinations -- as if those administering vaccines are part of some grand evil plot to harm mankind.

Most doctors that vaccinate children do so to their own children and themselves...

I'm pretty sure the shadowy people in charge of "big pharma" also vaccinate their children.

Vaccines are unavoidably unsafe. Pharma is 100% immune from damage claims. There are epidemics of immune system dysfunction ravaging our children and there are a number of cases of outright fraud by Merck, the FDA and the CDC. The scientific process is grotesquely corrupted. The medical cult is the 4th leading cause of death in the US and the UK. 200k/year. You would know these things if you cared to scrape off the veneer of PR.

There is absolutely a conspiracy around vaccinations. They are overvalued, and the risks are overtly hidden b profiteers and technocrats. Forcing vaccinations violates human rights and the Hippocratic oath.

Now that the truth is getting out, government is selling our flesh to the highest bidder. Am I mad? hell yes.

The California Assembly is fast tracking SB 277, a bill to eliminate all non-medical vaccine exemptions for religious and conscientious beliefs from the mandatory vaccination law governing school attendance. Although there were public hearings in the Health, Education and Judiciary committees in the state Senate, the bill has only been referred to the Health Committee and a hearing could be scheduled as early as the beginning of next week (June 8-12, 2015.)

With no scheduled public hearings in the Education or Appropriations committees, SB 277 will not be reviewed in the Assembly for civil rights violations and financial impact. It looks like the skids are being greased by pharmaceutical, medical trade and government lobbyists pressuring legislators to bring the bill to a fast floor vote and send it to Governor Brown for his signature

Do you understand what "unavoidably unsafe" means?
I'm not sure that you do.
I am sure however, that you're using it as hyperbole which cements your already well known dishonesty when it comes to vaccines.
For those who don't know what "unavoidably unsafe" means, which is a legal definition not a medical nor scientific one, here's a description.
momswhovax.blogspot.co.uk...

As for your "Pharma is 100% immune from damage" claim that is patently untrue (pardon the pun).
If a vaccine (or other medication is defective, they can be sued.
There is no law in any country that I know of where that is not the case.
So more dishonesty from you.

But most importantly, please show in a scientific method how this discovery changes the results of vaccinations.
In fact, can you actually link this discovery to vaccines?
As you haven't so far.

I must comment though that your posts are becoming more and more rabid but at least you and your pro-disease ilk have been successful in bringing another forgotten disease back.
time.com...

Smallpox next?

I bet that makes you proud doesn't it?

edit on 4/6/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

(post by GetHyped removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

To increase your understanding, would you experiment on perfectly healthy babies?

To increase your understanding, would you actually read what he wrote?

Voluntary subjects are the lifeblood of experimental science.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wow. Just wow. I have to think about this!

Excellent find. F&S&

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's the thing: It was noticed some time ago that there seemed to be a second vascular system that activated int he brain during sleep. Enormous amounts of fluid were moved through this secondary vascular system that seemed to mimic the lymph system in form/function. The guess at the time was that this was how "waste" was removed from the brain, and that waste is what cause you to be sleepy (and was the reason for sleep). The system not working properly was theorized to be a causative factor in Alzheimer's.

Lymph fluid is considered to be sterile. I would guess that is true....that it is sterile. However, lymph fluid is also what you tend to find making that green/yellow color that you find in pus. Your body can make copious amounts of it. When my mom first had lymphoma they drained 3 liters of pus from her lung cavity via thoracentesis. They repeated the process 3 days later, before the Rituxin helped stabilize the fluid production. But it was 6 liters total produced over a 4 day period.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

That's not what I said in the least, but way to be hyper passive aggressive and word-twisting.

I'll leave you to your anger that can never be quenched. Too busy putting things into higher order and being productive rather than foolishly complaining anonymously in online forums.

LoL, you are the one who does not realize is in unquenchable anger, and foolishly hopes that those who are not interested in taking humanity to a higher level, through fixes based in flawed systems, in a flawed Universe.

It is indeed those who have thoughts as yourselves, the ones who believe things will get better, are acting as unconscious gatekeepers of truth, you would have us believe some kind of force in the Universe is acting as it should.

You are beyond wrong, all that you have learnt is not truth, but well made delusions, including EVERY form of teachings that say you can create your own reality.

We are tiring of your pre-programmed responses that have gotten everyone nowhere, the same things you feel are new, over and over again, the CYCLE... that you believe is GODS PLAN.

I know you are incapable of understanding things as some of us can, most are disconnected and used entirely to maintain the constant illusion of Ying and Yang, but some are not, and we are going to pull the veil of your eyes REAL SOON, and we have decided IRONICALLY, that the same formula you apply to the pharmaceuticals, will kind of apply here.

Most will not have the ability to handle ONE new brain circuit growing at a time, much less billions, hopefully the overload is not painful.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You act surprised that brainwashed people who actually really know next to nothing about the immune systems deepest functions would deny all that they know to be true.

The hospitals act surprised when they are constantly more full every year on a PER CAPITA basis, and would love to blame the victims themselves.

Noone actually cares what the shadowy people think, it is about what the REALITY is, and I can guarantee that my personal story of what happened to my immune system within minutes of my grade 1 vaccination, is going to override all that crap.

In fact, it has already begun, I have affected so many, and will continue to do so, until we can get REAL confirmation of any medicines safety, side effects, and whether or not a BETTER WAY is being purposefully buried.

I see parents freak out when pesticides are being sprayed near the children, however, those sprays for 50 years had THOUSANDS of studies claiming they were safe.

Get a grip.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join