It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show clearly that Russia faked its MH17 report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaStrike1001

He was off topic the whole time, and got really aggressive when his agenda was pointed out

I find it comical. Again he did nothing to refute the evidence then accused everyone else of being off topic

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Ukrainian constitution and impeachment is similar to the US. 2 votes are required - the first vote lays out the reason for impeachment. If the first vote is approved, then the president is impeached, moving the process to the second vote, which is where removal occurs.

Yanukovych was impeached per Ukraine constitution. Before the second vote could occur Yanukovych fled the country, abandoning his office. There is currently a red notice for his arrest.

Now that that is cleared up can we come back to the topic, which is Russia doctoring photos in an effort to blame ukrainefor mh17.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

And who were those snipers that were using 5.56 caliber rifles?

And that caliber can be used by anyone who buys it...but feel free to provide forensic evidence of that exact caliber being used?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I joined yesterday, you got a problem with that?

Not at all...but your replies are very telling.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Are you guys really so confident in your own infallability that anyone who disagrees with you must be a russian shill? Just so you know, I disagree with most of what you post as well....so am I a shill?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Russia is still at it -

M H17 Was Downed by Guided Missile - Buk Manufacturer

Engineers from the Russian Almaz-Antey corporation, manufacturer of the Buk missile system, said at a press conference Tuesday that the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, which crashed in Ukraine on July 17, 2014, was downed by a guided missile.

The manufacturer's investigation and comparative analysis revealed the missile to be a Buk-M1 missile, which is used by the Ukrainian military.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: Xcathdra

The pinnacle of honesty, the Russian gov lied?

Bs!!!

Everyone knows it is just more western propaganda.

Putin is a saint, and every member of the Russian gov is more pure than the pope.

Lies I tell you, more western lies!!!!

Lol, OK. I could only keep that up for so long.

Even my whiskey and coke was starting to look at me like I am crazy.

John Wick you are my hero im russian myself and believe u bro why would russia do that.
Russia is'nt the one who started the riots in Ukraine

edit on 2-6-2015 by UNKNOWNPURPLE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Are you guys really so confident in your own infallability that anyone who disagrees with you must be a russian shill? Just so you know, I disagree with most of what you post as well....so am I a shill?

I think they were trying to say that that particular poster was just in it for the lulz and not to have a discussion to air their disagreement.

Do you disagree that russia faked the satellite images?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Not that I'm calling anyone a shill but even you have to admit it's a bit strange. We keep getting new members who exclusively post post-Russian/anti-American sentiments. Then after a few weeks they disappear only to have another new member show up and do the exact same thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Lol. Some debunking.

edit on 2-6-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't think that can be helped. The best anyone can do is be aware of the "accused" and stay on topic. If something seems inflammatory and irrelevant it should just be regarded as such and simply ignored.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Lol. Some debunking.

Well let's start where the video says that the BUK M1 is no longer being produced...

You do understand that just because it isn't being produced that doesn't mean Russia has none in their inventory.

Now we have the comment of two US satellites were over Ukraine at the time of the shootdown...yet this video never says which satellites the two were...wonder why?

Okay Ukraine is responsible for flight management...and now doing your job is a conspiracy?

Just so you know it has already been proven that Ukraine did it's job in regards to MH 17, and they didn't send them over a war zone on purpose...as it was their flight path that they flew along with several other's at the time.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So a Russian defense company wants to conduct tests...how unbiased do you think those will be?

So what exactly is it that you think refutes the OP...because an anonymous Russian blogger said so?

How about something a bit more credible than some Russian blogger that probably has an agenda...or propaganda either way it debunks nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The video states that it is no longer in use in Russia..... the point of the video is that the debunking was lazy and really isnt conclusive of anything. But go ahead and go on a tangent amount a bunch of irrelevant information.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lgbtlivesmatter

Hmm joined today . (Check)

Inflammatory name (check)

Thread history (check)

Lambasting Russian thread w out being able to refute information provided (check)

Did I miss anything? Anyone else see where I'm going w this

Everyone.For months...

(post by RussianAmericanJew removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

(post by RussianAmericanJew removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

OK, people...

That will be quite enough. The issue is what satellite images show or don't show...and why.

It's not about each other. Attack the message, not the messenger.

Do Not Respond To This Post.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
But go ahead and go on a tangent amount a bunch of irrelevant information.

Russia already covered that when they held a press conference claiming a military aircraft that cant reach the altitude required let alone carry the missile in question was responsible for ringing down MH17.

You should take your objections to the Russian MoD. They have now put forward numerous stories of what happened, each time claiming they are right and the west is lying. The Russian MoD just did it again with their latest BUK and missile type propaganda. How many lies does Russia have to put out in order for people to see them for what they are?
edit on 3-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
alleged Russian Beech Room 312 youtu.be... interviews with soldier of the Ukrainian army deputy chief of the beech is number 312 youtu.be... 1: 33+ at the time of the crash plane sergeant demobilized . Russian intelligence spotted illumination target ukrainian radar , and it is not surprising that all the Western media owned by the zionists as if on cue shut up P.S. pictures on the eve of the G20 summit Russian TV shows evidence: american or english satellite spy image of the moment of the attack on the "Boeing"! In short, he was discovered one Western experts on aviation in the Russian web forum, sent to the "Russian Union of Engineers', from which came to TV men - and went for a walk around the world

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join