It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show clearly that Russia faked its MH17 report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What i remember is the dutch report is still ongoing and close to wrapping up.

The dutch report (what has been released as public information thus far) does not support the many different stories pushed by russian media.

And this sat data being faked sure does not make russia look like one who has nothing to hide.

Once more you are making hasty generalizations about the public. Just google "mh-17" and you will see tons of stories and tons of recent articles. Someone somewhere here must care given the amount of articles.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

I wonder if the downturn in the economy had anything to do with Russia stealing Crimea, a major economic center, and then fomenting war in Luhansk and Donbass, two other major economic centers.

LOL, right, "stealing", as over 90% voted to join Russia on a 80+% voter turn out - let it go fellas, that set is over, NATO lost its planned Crimean bases plans for this century.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

How was the parliament illegal? It was the same parliament that was elected by the people in October 2012.

Illegal because they were voting under barrels of the gun, specifically guys like a Nazi criminal Muzichko that made it a habit showing up to government functions with his AK with demands for land and property.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaStrike1001

What facts did i not get straight?
You aske "what impeachment" and i pointed out the one.

Yanaukovich him self did admit that that some had left his party of the regions, calling them "traitors".

What does this have to do with russias sat data?

Nope, check what I wrote, I specifically asked WHEN was Yanukovich impeached. If he was impeached PRIOR to the street murders then it would have been legal, if he was impeached AFTER the events and a trial, it would have been legal, but he was impeached DURING ongoing violence and street murders by armed thugs that were grabbing power by force.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What made it illegal? The protests that were ongoing for some time?

yanucovich made the claim it was "illegitimate" not illegal in his own words.

And once more, how does this tie into the topic at hand of russias sat data being false.

edit on 1-6-2015 by AlphaStrike1001 because: aouble posted so making a new one. reply to: RussianAmericanJew What facts did i not get straight? You aske "what impeachment" and i pointed out the one. Yanaukovich him self did admit that that some had left his party of the regions, calling them "traitors". What does this have to do with russias sat data?

It's a simple matter of Ukrainian Constitution and international law. Look it up. As for sat data, the report in the OP thread is bogus, just a part of the disinfo program run by StateDep.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

But what facts did i not get straight exactly?

What law are you citing that made it illegal?

"ongoing violence and street murders by armed thugs" happen every day in every nation. Does that make every vote ever cast on a day where there was a murder voided? Please show me what law you are citing for this claim of an illegal impeachment.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

When i look pup the ukraine 1996 and 2004 constitution i see Article 111 in each stating the parliament has the right to initiate a procedure of impeachment "if he commits treason or other crime."

The parliament cited yanukovich's abandonment of office and the deaths of 80 protesters and police among others. It seems that according to their constitution the impeachment was totally legal and says nothing about violence and murder in the streets from thugs.

I fail to see what exactly you want me to look up that supports your claim.
You should provide a source.

Are you trying to say that the US state department forced russia to present false sat data?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

But what facts did i not get straight exactly?

What law are you citing that made it illegal?

"ongoing violence and street murders by armed thugs" happen every day in every nation. Does that make every vote ever cast on a day where there was a murder voided? Please show me what law you are citing for this claim of an illegal impeachment.

Off topic, feel free to start a new thread from this easy super basic search result;

"Under Articles 108-112 of Ukraine’s constitution (here), there are four ways a sitting president may leave office between elections: resignation, incapacitation, death, and impeachment. None of the first three happened—early rumors to the contrary, Yanukovych has vehemently denied that he resigned—so that leaves the fourth, impeachment. According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime.” "

politics.stackexchange.com...

If you want to get in depth all the power to you in a dedicated thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

When i look pup the ukraine 1996 and 2004 constitution i see Article 111 in each stating the parliament has the right to initiate a procedure of impeachment "if he commits treason or other crime."

The parliament cited yanukovich's abandonment of office and the deaths of 80 protesters and police among others. It seems that according to their constitution the impeachment was totally legal and says nothing about violence and murder in the streets from thugs.

I fail to see what exactly you want me to look up that supports your claim.
You should provide a source.

Are you trying to say that the US state department forced russia to present false sat data?

And who were those snipers that were using 5.56 caliber rifles? What was the conclusion of the investigation into deaths of Berkut, civilians and rioters?

There is a video of a sniper rifle being smuggled out of the kill zone, and gee-whiz, what a coincidence that the headquarters of armed opposition is just one floor above US Embassy in Kiev. Yep, they are on the same building, and sniper fire was marked as coming from that very building, and firing back at it would have been equal to an attack on United States, how convenient.

Here's my link from this very thread about the bogus report, enjoy;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You said you could some how tie this into the state department. If you can then it is on topic.

You also posted that "parliament must vote to impeach" and they did. But you said it was illegal without giving a reason.

(post by Lgbtlivesmatter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
So are you saying snipers threatened russia to present false sat data?

I read your post and still do not see any evidence of russia being threatened or forced to present false sat data.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You said you could some how tie this into the state department. If you can then it is on topic.

You also posted that "parliament must vote to impeach" and they did. But you said it was illegal without giving a reason.

just read my post again, the actual law numbers are listed.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I read your post and still do not see any evidence of russia being threatened or forced to present false sat data.

Nope, this is what happens when folks drag threads off topic.

Snipers shot both Berkut and protesters at Maidan square just like in Egypt and other "color revolutions", while original OP topic of the MH17 report by bellingcat turns out to be a fraud. Two different topics, but the points are the same.
edit on 1-6-2015 by RussianAmericanJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Non sequiltur.

I read your post and you cite the same article 111 that i did and it says nothing about violence and murder in the street. It does however state as you post they "must vote to impeach" and that is what i posted earlier. That is also what they did, "vote to impeach"

"Must vote to impeach" means exactly that.

All you do is support the fact that the vote was in accordance to the constitution.

You mention violence and murder in the street made it illegal.

You have yet to cite such a law.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianAmericanJew

Snipers shot both Berkut and protesters at Maidan square just like in Egypt and other "color revolutions", while original OP topic of the MH17 report by bellingcat turns out to be a fraud. Two different topics, but the points are the same.

You are the one bringing this up. You are the one going off topic.

When i try to bring up the sat data you bring up snipers and now egypt.

Are you now admitting that the whole illegal vote (that you failed to even show was remotely illegal) was deflection from the fact that you simply have nothing.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Non sequiltur.

I read your post and you cite the same article 111 that i did and it says nothing about violence and murder in the street. It does however state as you post they "must vote to impeach" and that is what i posted earlier. That is also what they did, "vote to impeach"

All you do is support the fact that the vote was in accordance to the constitution.

LOL dude which part of this are you having difficulties comprehending;

"According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime."

They just "voted" to impeach, there was no investigation, no evidence, no court, no judges, no witnesses, no judgement.

Yeah I'm done with this, for some people law is only by the way of the gun, whoever holds one to others head - wins.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You are the one bringing this up. You are the one going off topic.

When i try to bring up the sat data you bring up snipers and now egypt.

Are you now admitting that the whole illegal vote (that you failed to even show was remotely illegal) was deflection from the fact that you simply have nothing.

I'm done with your purposeful off topic drag, all the best to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Non sequiltur.

LOL dude which part of this are you having difficulties comprehending;

"According to Article 111, impeachment must follow a specific set of procedures: Parliament must vote to impeach and then convene a committee to investigate. That committee must investigate and report back to parliament, which must then vote to bring charges. A final vote to convict may only come after receipt of a judgment from the Constitutional Court that “the acts, of which the President of Ukraine is accused, contain elements of treason or other crime."

They just "voted" to impeach, there was no investigation, no evidence, no court, no judges, no witnesses, no judgement.

Yeah I'm done with this, for some people law is only by the way of the gun, whoever holds one to others head - wins.

Voting for impeachment seems to b the first step in the process, does it not?

And the guy fled the country so how are they supposed to investigate and persecute him?

And you first mentioned violence and street murder as a reason it was illegal and you were unable to support that claim.

edit on 2-6-2015 by AlphaStrike1001 because: typo mistake in the word persecete.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join