It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Travelling experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I thought we could share experiences and thoughts about astral travel. I did it by acciident when I was about 12 and found myself outside my body in my bedroom and saw myself in bed. More recently, trying to do it again, all I remember achieving is the vibrations and getting to the 3D 'Blackmess' space, which was a lovely peaceful place to be in.

edit on 28-5-2015 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

is it possible to give a tutorial ? or is it something you just "gotta know"?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

is it possible to give a tutorial ? or is it something you just "gotta know"?

A tutorial for what?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

how to do it..... i mean, astral travelling.
not everyone does it, you know.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

how to do it..... i mean, astral travelling.
not everyone does it, you know.

There are many places that give techniques. The one I use is a very popular one in that you lie down and relax. You close your eyes and just 'watch' or 'botice' what you observe with closed eyes.
In time you start to see swirling patterns of colour...you continue to 'notice' in a relaxed way. Eventually, you start the 'vibrations' which is often feeling like a violent body spasm. But you need to keep relaxed and go with it. Then you can find yourself in what is called The Void, or the 3D Blackness which is a place you can use as a 'portal' for entering the astral realms proper.
Check out the Robert Monroe technique.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

Eventually, you start the 'vibrations' which is often feeling like a violent body spasm.

Err... Can't say I have ever felt that!
Are you sure you're doing it right?

To me when the vibrations occur, I start to feel light headed and my body starts to feel weightless.

During this time, you try and put that out of your mind and keep your focus on observing what you are seeing with your minds eye.

For me, the colours some times disappear to blackness but then like a pin prick of light will be in the center of my vision.
This will open up into a scene of most times, nature.
Brilliant vivid colours and then from that point... You are in the starting astral planes.

From here, you can then choose to fly around our current known physical universe.
Depending on your mode of transport preference. Most people Fly...
Most times I just Teleport around.

Or if you don't want to travel around our physical environment, you can check the astral planes.
From my understanding (as I haven't done a lot here), you only have access to a couple of the lower planes due to experience and understanding.
But you do have access to the Hall of Records.

All I can say with it all is.... take your time, be patient.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Has anyone here met protective beings of darkness or protective human spirits dressed in all black?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
Has anyone here met protective beings of darkness or protective human spirits dressed in all black?

I haven't. Have you? Tell us more?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I haven't.

Tho I do often feel the presence of someone guarding me.
This being always feels familiar to me but it has never shown itself.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Here's my favorite astral experience, one out of several, still don't know what to make of it all. Sometimes if the setting is right and it covers a lot of time in the astral I consider it a vacation, lol. This is an experience that was posted to the ATS mega thread on conscious OBE, it's OP was " The River Goddess" who passed away a couple of years ago. If you read that thread The River Goddess always said to start a few pages in 'cause she was embarrassed about her initial posts as she learned more about OBE. Anyhow, it could use someone to step in and keep it going, hint, hint to OP.

And figuring out if it's OBE vs. Astral is hard to do, maybe they're related? Anyhow, yes, Monroe is interesting but I don't agree on his loosh theory, everything else, yes. Thanks for starting this thread,

STM

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Hi TRG,

I’m stopping in for a visit to ask your advice and your thoughts on a really strange “dream” I had last night. It has some of the earmarks of an OOBE, but in other ways it does not fit. It’s a doozey. (Lol, am really glad this forum is anonymous right now, otherwise it would never be posted, my neighbors would have a field day with this.)

Last night I was kicking back in our livingroom on my favorite overstuffed chair, sitting crossways, head on one armrest, feet up and across the other, warm throw across my middle. TV was muted, my ipod was playing my easy listening favorites on our sound system, laptop was on the ottoman next to my chair and I sipped two glasses of wine as I surfed the net. Around 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM? I started getting sleepy so I got up and let our two dogs out in the backyard for a “last chance for the night bathroom run”, turned off the TV, turned off the table lamps but before turning off the uplights and the ipod music I decided to check the net one more time before bed.

I don’t recall falling asleep, I recall that my eyeslids were drooping, and that I was reading the screen, the next minute I was pulled out of my body with a wind whooshing sound in my ears. I was pulled out into the sky and flying at supersonic or beyond speeds. From a few previous “dreams” I knew that I had no control over where I was going, at least not consciously (if that’s what I was, I definitely was thinking clearly about the situation at the time). The trip ended in a small bedroom with light from the street coming in the window. A small girl was in the bed asleep. I stood there looking at her and realized that though asleep she was communicating with me somehow. She was showing me about her life.

Through her eyes I saw her gripping the gates of a school watching the children inside in the yard, some had musical instruments, some were up on the steps of the building rapping, or whatever it’s called. I looked down and saw she was wearing a mostly gray skirt with light pink and white woven into it, a school uniform. She wanted to attend this particular school but felt it wasn’t possible. It was a special school, and there was difficulty getting into it, that somehow, (she wasn’t clear on this part) her Mother said she couldn’t manage it. She said/mind thing that one day she WOULD attend THAT school; she was angry, frustrated and very determined. She said that she would find a way.

She then showed me that she lived most of the time with an Indian couple and their son, who was her age, (5 or 6 I would guess). And that she didn’t have a father and her Mother let her stay at this friend’s apartment a lot. At this point I finally got a good look at her within one of her explanations (in full light), she had straight strawberry blonde hair, cut at the jawline level with bangs.

Then, here’s the really, really strange part, she told me that she remembers things, and I saw through her eyes camera flashes in her face, people surrounding her, a knowing that she was very well off, she was showing me many instances of what she remembered from what I gathered at that point was living before as someone else. Memory after memory and then I realized who she used to be, and from what I saw of her spirit she will be just as creative as before in this life. (Btw: I have never believed in reincarnation, but, lol, this “dream” was very convincing). She said that the family she stayed with told her that when she remembered these things not to be upset, that to remember is good. It was really just the last moments of that life that upset her and she felt the pain still, in her back especially. She asked if this would go away? I told her that with time it will fade and to let it.

At this point I was standing over her, looking through my eyes again and I bent close to her and told her to have sweet dreams, that all would work out, soothing thoughts to brush away the fear, (all the mothers reading this understand what I said) and then I was pulled back instantly into my body, on the big overstuffed chair in our livingroom.

Whew! That was really intense, hence me writing to you for explanations/advice. My main question for you: Was this a dream or an OOBE? If it was an OOBE, does what you are hearing in a relaxed state direct where you go in an OOBE? ‘Cause the music playlist that I was listening to was mainly John Lennon.

Thanks for starting this thread, I really needed to share this for input, I’m still amazed and don’t know what to think,

STM

edit on 28-5-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yes.

Not sure what or who it is.

Before getting the out of body experience and about on the same time when you getting those vibrations (although for me it's more about a very hard electric sound) I feel for example something/someone pressing very hard on parts of my body (which is very annoying).

Anyways when I got out (I don't practise or do it anymore in recent years) I somethimes saw this black figure and 1 time I tried to strangle it with my (outer body) hands. That also was the last time I seen it I believe!
Maybe I was scared that's why I did that but I also had a sleep paralyze (very long time ago) what means your body is sleeping but you are awake where you can't move any body part (normally this happens in the REM sleeping state), and I woke up (but with my body sleeping still) feeling 2 hands trying to strangle me! finnaly when I got my body moving again I turned the light on and looked arround me but of course nothing to see.
That was was a scary experience. But sure maybe I shouldn't be scared.
But anyways the things is you don't know if real anyways, could be some kind of illusion you can trigger which seems real.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Well there allof of instruction to be found about how to get a out of body experience. Try Ytube for example.

I started reading about it and just tried it.
For me it works best when laying on my back. Try to sleep but then the things is trying get aware about when you get very near the sleeping state. Just try to think about nothing and think about getting near that border of sleeping and staying awake.
Then basically you can still feel aware (your mind still awake) when the body is going to sleep. Then when get very near the state that your body falls asleep and you managed to still be awake with your awareness/thoughts, you feel this vibration and or sounds (to me it's like feeling and hearing an electric field). So when you have these vibrations and or sounds you try to move some body parts (fingers, feet is most easy). Then you can start to move some more and then you realise your real body is not moving but your outer body! Now you can just go out and have your outer body experience.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Not all souls go from Vibration/kundalini flame to leaving the body even if they can see chakra coloring sometimes. Some just stay in body heavy mode while feeling the energy vibrating thru the body. I have never left the body but have vibrated the body.

Necrose
Reiki/meditation/astral projection videos is where I would start if I was totally new to higher vibration body states if I had the knowledge I have today and was starting over. Cannot really say what will work for another body/mind/spirit.

edit on 28-5-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Not all souls go from Vibration/kundalini flame to leaving the body even if they can see chakra coloring sometimes. Some just stay in body heavy mode while feeling the energy vibrating thru the body. I have never left the body but have vibrated the body.

Necrose
Reiki/meditation/astral projection videos is where I would start if I was totally new to higher vibration body states if I had the knowledge I have today and was starting over. Cannot really say what will work for another body/mind/spirit.

True. But the vibrations is common for many people, even if they can now bypass it, many still went through that phase.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The being was teaching me something, I think about psychic powers or time travel, but I don't remember anything he said at all. I also saw stars in the black sky and I tried to memorize the formation of the stars. Later, my consciousness was returning to my physical body from that realm, so in that sense it was like a dream, but that was not the first time I saw that darkness being. I didn't feel like it was an "evil" (negative/harmful) being, but it seemed protective and teaching me things I don't remember.

I'm starting to believe dreams are other worlds. If I stay conscious enough while falling asleep, I realize I have dreams by leaving my physical body and walking through "portals" to other worlds When I have a "regular dream", I believe that I still leave my body and walk through the "portal" but I just don't remember so only the dream is remembered.

It's even possible to have a shared dream with another person, dreams about "future" events, or to talk to someone's Spirit in a dream and get accurate information (which can later be confirmed in waking-life).

I think shamanism was on to something by talking about "dream-time" and how dreams are other worlds.

I'm surprised there is no dream "religion" in today's world.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovaka

I can relate to the heavy energy flow so his/her experience is similar to mine. I have had times when the energy/vibration in the heart was physically to much. I was overheating my body once with a couple of Reiki friends and had to cool of quickly, laughing at the physical bodily reaction to the amount of energy.

Hope you have fun

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovaka

I haven't.

Tho I do often feel the presence of someone guarding me.
This being always feels familiar to me but it has never shown itself.

Who ever is on the other side caressing me with energy is dear to me making me feel oneness with another spirit. Never have met any evil by fruits on the spiritual side of the veil. On this side of the veil in human bodies is another story.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I did it once by accident when i was a teenager and have been trying to do it again lately but i haven't been able to replicate it.
I keep falling asleep other than the last time i tried and got past the: urge to move/itchy/feeling heavy to where i had no body but felt like my head was stuck inside my head and i got excited i guess and opened my eyes hoping something would happen but i came back to myself.

Anyone have any good tips?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Oh, thats inside your inner self, creator.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hewriteshere

Oh, thats inside your inner self, creator.

The inside is the outside.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join