It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any way to cast out an intelligent evil spirit NON-RELIGIOUS style??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Only one thing I MIGHT trust are ancient means of dealing with spiritual entities, especially one that is from Ancient Egypt.

that would also be occult

I guess so. I need something from 10,000 years ago, NOT something that originated from that period and evolved to modern version. An unadulterated/unaltered ancient ritual from the Goddess worshipers of the Neolithic period.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualKat33
a reply to: johndeere2020

Try killing it with kindness, talk to it, let it know you feel it's pain, be empathetic and if all else fails, ignore it. Just wants attention.

I cannot ignore it since it has become a part of my body, influencing my thoughts. It has to be get rid of.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
I believe this demon is the god of religions and the occult this is why I cannot use religion, nor occult to fight it.

Do you believe that the main religions are there to "infect" our minds and be possessed by "the holy spirit"?

I like to think something close to that.

I'm pretty sure that you'll have to deal with occultism to help you out if you don't find the strength in yourself, good luck with it all

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Let's clarify something.
Occultism is not about black magic or evil things. Is about knowing the deeper meaning of the mysteries, symbols, etc.
Is about learning to use that deep knowledge.
But you just don't learn that by reading a book.

Now, you mentioned Yaldabaoth. If that is the guy, then you are not possessed, you been stalked. If you read the gnostic teachings, you will see that this guy is trying to be like GOD.
Just keep living your good life and he will go, eventually.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I cast out evil spirits every Sunday morning in the form of the Whiskey or Vodka urine i drunk the night before.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
Let's clarify something.
Occultism is not about black magic or evil things. Is about knowing the deeper meaning of the mysteries, symbols, etc.
Is about learning to use that deep knowledge.
But you just don't learn that by reading a book.

I usually avoid occult symbols because I think it is a form of language my body understands that my human brain could not.

It might be telling my body to shutdown or accept popular ideas (against my ideals) while my brain sees it as a beautiful design.

These symbols seem to mimic molecular, crystalline, and microscopic biological structures - things that can radically affect our body and mind. These things are not mindless parts of our bodies, they are actually hooked to a neural network even possibly far more intelligent than our brain.

Normally, our brain is only hooked on this network on a shallow level, just enough to control and regulate it on a physical level but only does it so inefficiently because our body is corrupted in the same way the system of our nations are flawed and corrupt.

Someone did this to us and I believe it's that demon pretending to be a god. I have to get rid of him and repossess what is rightfully ours.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

I believe this demon is the god of religions and the occult this is why I cannot use religion, nor occult to fight it.

Do you believe that the main religions are there to "infect" our minds and be possessed by "the holy spirit"?

I like to think something close to that.

I'm pretty sure that you'll have to deal with occultism to help you out if you don't find the strength in yourself, good luck with it all

The Holy Spirit does not possess - If you see people seemingly possessed in churches and they say that's the Holy Spirit, try to cast it out and enjoy the ring-side entertainment!
Honestly, I haven't done it yet.

I've been a solid Christian for 20 years and went to church every Sundays in that period. Not one time I was possessed by the "Holy Spirit" even if I wanted too. I guess my protector is too powerful for it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

you could try an Amethyst

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Well then I guess you are cursed for eternity, better just accept it then. This demon, just curious, is it only felt inside you or do you see it when you look in the mirror? Is there a shadow in the background of your image in the mirror? Do you take drugs? are you an alcoholic? Have been diagnosed by a clinical psychiatrist? Have you ever felt the need to hide from yourself? I have trouble understanding, this demon that possesses you has it been there for long? I think perhaps the demon is you. Try drinking some herbal tea and meditation to the spirit world, maybe they can talk some sense to your demon. Good luck in your endeavors and I really hope you find a way to eradicate this monstrosity of a demon. If that doesn't work try this
look into my eyes...and repeat after me...DEMON BE GONE over and over 1000 times!

edit on 5 27 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OCD...obsessive cat disorder!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I cast out evil spirits every Sunday morning in the form of the Whiskey or Vodka urine i drunk the night before.

In some cultures they believe being drunk is being under the effluence of negative spirits, that's where the term for alcohol came from, spirits.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

asking for help with malevolent spirits sort of eliminates every avenue EXCEPT religion. consult a certified health care professional. if you refuse to do that, then dont ask for "non religious solutions". because that is the best non religious solution you are likely to find.
edit on 27-5-2015 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Well being inebriated certainly has been known to bring out the devil in certain individuals. A hang over is pretty much hell, and Jinn(Spirits) also live in bottles. Think you might be on to something there.

edit on 27-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
go and research SUFI Mysticism.... that esoteric sect of Islam deals in such things

much more than western spiritualism or eastern/Indian religions

now, you can search for Psychiatry/Psychology from the Jung school of archtypes/'spirit manifestations'...
I really think the RED BOOK is an encyclopedia of these other dimension-of-thought entities: en.wikipedia.org...(Jung)

you seem to think only ancient Priestess/perhaps Priest rituals from pre-history would be effective

I contest your theory, and submit the bad entity interjecting bad things into your internal dialog is not an ancient god or demigod but rather an actual alien of this contemporary timeline... ?? have you been abducted/ have 'missing time'/ or an unusual implant suspicion?

I think your implanted by either alien entities or implanted with a dark-ops, MK-Ultra mind-behavior device
and you are trying to frame or grasp some sensible idea about whats going-on in that skull

edit on th31143276626427372015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31143276630027382015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

edit on 27-5-2015 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was just listening to some YT audio.... the speaker recalled how Satanist Aleistar Crowley while on a flight to Egypt got possessed by an ancient Egyptian god called Horus... who channeled the name 'IWAZ' to Crowley who kept and nurtured that spirit entity in the soul of Crowley for several Years !

iwaz may be inhabiting your physical body--- what you think ?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have already cast out most evil spirits from me. All it took was the truth and I'm not talking about religious stuff. Just the Plain Truth or simply unadulterated knowledge of things in the world.

That and radical lifestyle changes and avoiding physical contact with people I perceived as evil.

There is but one more evil left it me, the strongest one in this world which left me slightly disfigured.

I can't tell what it is aside from the fact it causes some disfiguration and really really pervasive and powerful. I believe the same entity is present in up to 50% of all people in the world.

So how do I get rid of a top tier evil entity from myself??

Please, no religious stuff. I went to church for 20 years and I never liked the levels of hypocrisy I saw. What I have to know outside of religion and the Occult is superior. I never got sick since save for this one evil.

I could definitely use suggestion of name(s) (of the evil entity) so I could address it directly. I guess one is "Yaltabaoth", the demiurge.

Non-religious/non-Occult advice is appreciated, thanks!

Have you tried the methods used by Scientologists?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join