It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any way to cast out an intelligent evil spirit NON-RELIGIOUS style??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I would filter this through for you but I am so tired

I would have changed the word healing with transitioning

I would have changed all the labels that don't associate with your believes to just entities and cut out the picture and cut of words like "miracle" "spiritual" "sacred".. Oh and GOD I
would MAYBE call it universal unconditional love

I would change the evil entity in your mind from being an entity or evil.. to just you thinking about this

When my eyes were opened to real knowledge (and let go of the lies of society). It sent my body into a conflict of natural instincts.

I woul change the definirion of the spirits in your mind into the one instinct that you feel/get about them and not just think of them as beings but what they represent

but maybe something like this maybe makes sense

the angel or therapy word in this link is not applicable so no it is no angels or therapy promise

www.angeltherapy.com...

Dolores Cannon sparked it all for me
edit on 27-5-2015 by MimiSia because: lol

edit on 27-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Yes there is, it i done in many cultures.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have never been personally hunted, but I can feel presences in my home that at night will bother to the point that we can not rest, mine are benign, no evil intent.

I can live with them if I want too, but I choose to remove them from my home, I burn sage around the house while leaving a door open and start from the second floor burning sage and telling the entities to leave, then, I spread black salt in every window and area of the house, even at the doors on the outside, you can spread in the house perimeter too.

Now, No spirit or entities can take hold of your body or person unless you allow them to do it, you are the door to them you open it and they come in, you close it and they will not..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Non-religious/non-Occult advice is appreciated, thanks!

You are talking about the spiritual/occult yet don't want help from the occult?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

ok what is this all about..
can't piece it together

edit on 27-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

There is but one more evil left it me, the strongest one in this world which left me slightly disfigured.

A few questions if I may.

You mention disfigurement? May I ask what form this disfigurement takes? Does it ever vary? Is it something that you can only feel or can physically see? How do other people react to it?

Does this evil ever try to communicate with you? If so, how - does it talk to you, appear to you, communicate through other objects such as the TV, radio, messages in advertising poster, insert thoughts into the back of your head? If it does communicate, what does it communicate - ie, does it taunt you, insult you, does it ever try to give you instructions, if it gives you instructions do you feel that you can refuse them or do you have to follow them?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I can live with them if I want too, but I choose to remove them from my home, I burn sage around the house while leaving a door open and start from the second floor burning sage and telling the entities to leave,

lol, does it have to be Salvia officinalis, or can it be any Saliva species?

Because if it can be any Salvia species, then I can rest assured that no evil boogeyman entities would dare to inhabit my home.

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
lol, does it have to be Salvia officinalis, or can it be any Saliva species?

Because if it can be any Salvia species, then I can rest assured that no evil boogeyman entities would dare to inhabit my home.

Peace.

Salvia divinorum is a crazy drug. And I had my share of other hallucinogens.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

I agree I would really like to know too

if it is like that I wouldnt be trying to do this on my own!!

I try to always level the "evil" (defining it by what ever means) with the fact it is what it is and as a whole it serves the complete balance.. I would however never want to loose this understanding .
just- fully loving this weired yet somehow perfect creation.. even the "evil entity" looks kind of ok in the picture..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ok I'm not being funny, but its usually not a good thing when people perceive a evil entity possessing them and wish to cast it out. Usually that's a sighn of severe emotional distress just from the fact that the person believes a demon is possessing them and needs casting out. So unless your some charater from odd Thomas, or zombieland you might want to see a Dr and get that checked out.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Try killing it with kindness, talk to it, let it know you feel it's pain, be empathetic and if all else fails, ignore it. Just wants attention.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I use a bundle, white sage, sweet grass, copal, lavender and pine, they are sold as such under sage bundle, now this is native American folklore, this is used to clean homes from negative energies, the black salt is for entities.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes, you are right, sometimes is a more deeper problem going on, mental health have to be considered, specially if the person doesn't believe in any system of spiritual believes.

edit on 27-5-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Your going to need about 6 fillipinos, a taxi, a big mirror and some dodgy rope, smokes are optional!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yes, you are right, sometimes is a more deeper problem going on, mental health have to be considered, specially if the person doesn't believe in any system of spiritual believes.

through his threads OP claimed to be:

- cursed
- possessed by the demiurge
- haunted by his ghost
- visited by his future self

I think he also claimed something like being a very important person for the universe or something like that.

I hope this can dispel any doubt regarding whether we are dealing with the occult or the psychological

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Thanks for been to the point, I will have to agree with you, sometimes I try to be a littler more easy on the subject before making a final conclusion, but I guess I didn't see some of the posts.

I guess It could be just a hoax to be more blatant.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Only one thing I MIGHT trust are ancient means of dealing with spiritual entities, especially one that is from Ancient Egypt.

that would also be occult

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nope either you use god based ancient magicks or youre screwed.

Heres my only spell I know that makes demons vanish away from you, place the pointer finger and thumb together leaving the other 3 fingers straight, and dont touch your skin you dont need too but put it too your forehead and say ah, move it down to the solar plexus and say mah, too the heart and say haa, right side where the heart would be opposite and say oh, and too the center of the chest and end it with saying ed, that is the holy crux spell, its the only real way to get a demon away from you, a prayer, but afterwords pray to the gods and the creator, this will make it leave atleast tempirarily, until your sins are repaid too god youre stuck without protection.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

What makes this entity evil..
from your point of view..

It's giving me unnatural lust. So far, that's all it can do.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSiabut maybe something like this maybe makes sense

the angel or therapy word in this link is not applicable so no it is no angels or therapy promise

www.angeltherapy.com...

Dolores Cannon sparked it all for me

Wow!

I have all of it, all 8 of them!!

Especially #6 in the context of this thread!

I have overcome all but this one, this last demon that's blocking me from unlocking what's inside of me and I need to get rid of it.

I believe this demon is the god of religions and the occult this is why I cannot use religion, nor occult to fight it. It cannot be defeated with the same weapon it fashioned. I doubt there is a Chuck Norris move for that.

But I'm leaning towards an ancient cure. Something from the Neolithic period or 10,000 years ago. It's just sad, most of this relics has been deliberately destroyed by the agents of this scum demon all through time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join