It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any way to cast out an intelligent evil spirit NON-RELIGIOUS style??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I have already cast out most evil spirits from me. All it took was the truth and I'm not talking about religious stuff. Just the Plain Truth or simply unadulterated knowledge of things in the world.

That and radical lifestyle changes and avoiding physical contact with people I perceived as evil.

There is but one more evil left it me, the strongest one in this world which left me slightly disfigured.

I can't tell what it is aside from the fact it causes some disfiguration and really really pervasive and powerful. I believe the same entity is present in up to 50% of all people in the world.

So how do I get rid of a top tier evil entity from myself??

Please, no religious stuff. I went to church for 20 years and I never liked the levels of hypocrisy I saw. What I have to know outside of religion and the Occult is superior. I never got sick since save for this one evil.

I could definitely use suggestion of name(s) (of the evil entity) so I could address it directly. I guess one is "Yaltabaoth", the demiurge.

Non-religious/non-Occult advice is appreciated, thanks!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

The best way to get rid of the idea your being taunted be evil spirits would be to talk to your doctor, maybe go on Clozapine, lol. Or you might just be able to comprehend its just a figment of your imagination on your own.

Either way, good luck with all that mate.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The best way to get rid of the idea your being taunted be evil spirits would be to talk to your doctor, maybe go on Clozapine, lol. Or you might just be able to comprehend its just a figment of your imagination on your own.

Paranormal occurrences, laws of probability being violated reported by other people residing near me.

Should I ask them to talk to the doctor too??

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You mean scientifically? Well science does not believe in the existence of these entities so... there you are, poof! Its gone.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Paranormal occurrences, laws of probability being violated reported by other people residing near me.

Should I ask them to talk to the doctor too??

Yes so the diagnostic can be more accurate. Also bring copies of your threads so he can see how disjointed and all over the place ypur mind is.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I HAVE EDITED
given the replies I have not seam before replying..

Totally unrelated to what are other saying to you about medication. It is a coincidence

Before I read the content only seeing your headline it made me think of this girl my friend knew who was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but her medication wasn't working properly so she receives electric shock therapy - she says it helps her much better.. To me each new stories my friend told me about this girl sounded like her mind couldn't properly process good and bad-evil.. Example would be her mom telling her off for watching tv and before she would turn it off the last images she saw in telly would turn into her thinking bad tv people are after her and that would turn into the devil trying to get her..

I HAVE EDITED - given people here are using the terms gnostic and agnostic I always wanted to understand them

From just quickly searching in google "Yaltabaoth", the demiurge I found a short version of what you are mentioning. These sentences are completely out of context but I like them..

Yaldabaoth, the presumed all-mighty creator God, really creates nothing; instead, he copies from "archetypal" patterns in the Pleroma.

One might be excused (but just barely) for mistaking plastic for pearl, but it would be terrible ignorance indeed to be unaware that it takes an entire ocean and a living, symbiotic biosphere to produce a pearl. Yet such is the ignorance of the Archons** that they cannot comprehend the living miracle of divine order, rooted in the Pleroma, even when they are imitating it.

**Only someone who does not know the reality of the abalone shell, and what living miracle of nature is required to produce it, would accept the plastic substitution. Here again, the cosmic-noetic parallel applies: Archons simulate in the cosmos at large, and they also simulate in the human mind.

edit on 27-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You can't do it by your own power.
If you could do it by your own power, you would have done it already.

You are asking for a miracle to be done without the help of the "miracle maker"

A paradox.

Just keep an open mind. Be willing to make "adjustments" in your "requirements" for freedom.

Perhaps that might lead you to a solution in the future.

You can do it.

edit:

Only meant as food for thought. No judgments here.
edit on 27-5-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Non-religious/non-Occult advice is appreciated, thanks!

Lol, you are the one mentioning yaldabaoth, gnostic deity. You are the one bringing the religious and occult into the thread. Talk about irony!

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

From just quickly searching in google "Yaltabaoth", the demiurge I found a short version of what you are mentioning. These sentences are completely out of context but I like them..

Yaldabaoth, the presumed all-mighty creator God, really creates nothing; instead, he copies from "archetypal" patterns in the Pleroma.

Good find.

This is why I can't use religious means. I believe I'm dealing with the demiurge and this false god is probably the same god worshiped by religions all over the world.

Religious exorcism works because you are probably just dealing with one of his many minions. And he lets some minions lose deliberately to enforce belief in him.

Ultimately, I have to face this evil and there seems nothing to defeat it, at least, none at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You can't do it by your own power.
If you could do it by your own power, you would have done it already.

You are asking for a miracle to be done without the help of the "miracle maker"

A paradox.

Just keep an open mind. Be willing to make "adjustments" in your "requirements" for freedom.

Perhaps that might lead you to a solution in the future.

You can do it.

edit:

Only meant as food for thought. No judgments here.

You made a wise assessment of the situation!

Yes, it is a paradox indeed. But since I'm dealing with an entity which is worshiped in all religions and possibly even in the Occult, we have a big problem.

I'm probably looking for something that's never been done before.

I'm receiving divine assistance BUT it will not easily hand me the "cure". It's only here for my physical protection, otherwise, I'd be dead already. I have to discover it for my own good, to expand my knowledge... ...However, I'm free to inquire from another person for the good of others.

edit on 27-5-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I believe I'm dealing with the demiurge and this false god is probably the same god worshiped by religions all over the world.

Yes you are being possessed by the demiurge. Please proceed to the nearest doctor at once for a non-religious exorcism.

edit: isn't there some ATS rules to report someone on the verge of breakdown to the authorities so he doesn't hurt anyone? There should be one.
edit on 27-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
First thing first.

1. With what you been "playing"?
Spirits (I'm saying spirits to stay out of religious matter) just don't possessed you, unless you allowed them.

2. If you have books about spirits invocation, I recommend you to burned them.

3. Ask it's name. As soon as you know the name, You will know how to approach it.

4. And last ask for help, you alone won't be able to get rid of it.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abednego
First thing first.

1. With what you been "playing"?
Spirits (I'm saying spirits to stay out of religious matter) just don't possessed you, unless you allowed them.

2. If you have books about spirits invocation, I recommend you to burned them.

3. Ask it's name. As soon as you know the name, You will know how to approach it.

4. And last ask for help, you alone won't be able to get rid of it.

I believe this spirit has possessed me since birth.

When my eyes were opened to real knowledge (and let go of the lies of society). It sent my body into a conflict of natural instincts.

#1 and 2 don't apply. #3 I'll do. #4 can't find anyone non-religious who battles against malevolent spirits.

I will not tolerate the Occult either, sorry.

Only one thing I MIGHT trust are ancient means of dealing with spiritual entities, especially one that is from Ancient Egypt.

If I recall correctly, are you the one who gave me info about the Goddess Anput??

Perhaps, you may know something about Ancient Egypt that applies to my situation.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
nope
not even

edit on 27-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Can you have demons without religion? i honestly dont know but i always thought the idea of angels and demons was a religious thing.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19387342]

Can you have demons without religion?

Yes, through psychosis and schizophrenia

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Throw your fedora at it Oddjob style like in Goldfinger. That will ward off this evil spirit.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Meditate, focus, and tell it to "get the f out".
Be firm and persistent.
Don't just be stronger, know that you're stronger.
It still might take a while.

Either that, or learn to work around it or ignore it. Stand aside from it mentally and be an observer without feeling (if you're getting odd visions from it). It'll get bored and leave you alone.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

What makes this entity evil..
from your point of view..

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Send you a message.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join