It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Nash murdered?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: swordwords
The accident that killed him was not particularly violent (the driver of the taxi survived), but Nash and his wife died because they were ejected from the car.

If someone wanted to murder him, they would have found a better way than a relatively "freak" car accident that he could have survived if he wasn't ejected from the car.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: swordwordsJohn Nash was more than a mathematician, he was a messenger. If he had discovered the hidden code it most likely was just a parallel to the real code, but close enough to cause concern to those that held it.

Is there a real code? Sure, its called the "Matrix"

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Link

Mathematician Nash told friends he had devised an equation to replace Einstein’s famous theory just DAYS before he died in car crash

Ok I realize it's dailymail, but nonetheless puts a new spin on this story.
edit on 30-5-2015 by cleverhans because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

i just dont believe it.

let me qualify by saying again that i am a huge fan of john nash. i was long before the movie and everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

for me he is right up there with ramanujan(my favorite), gh hardy, sophie germain, and fibonacci

so i am not trying to take away from his accomplishments.

he did his greatest work when he was in his early 20's. 20's-30's is 'usually' when their breakthroughs come.
he published his paper on non cooperative games when he was like 23.

he was 86 when he died. he had a mental illness. he was medicated off and on for like 50 years.
his great discoveries/theories, whatever you want to call them were long behind him.

i seriously doubt he did what he claimed in that article.

of course it is possible and if it is ever proven i will eat my words....i just dont think so

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Murdered? I hope not. Although this article is very curious.

link

I have no idea what the magnitude of something like what the article is claiming. I am a bonehead.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

Satoshi Nakamoto = Hal Finney (also dead), not Nash

Would disagree using the "keys to the kingdom" argument.
Gavin Anderson has the Bitcoin broadcast keys and the reason he has them is because he is a long term friend and work colleague of Nash's from Princeton.

Nash knew he wasnt going to be around to see full fruition so he gave the keys to someone younger than him who he could trust via experience.

I've been monitoring Szabo's comments and not one mention of Nash in his tweets or on his blog...almost like someone is releasing pre written work...
Also seems odd given the guy who pretty much came up with ideal money theory doesnt get a mention by peers such as Dai, Szabo or Andersen when he dies...

originally posted by: nerdyclutzyblonde
Murdered? I hope not. Although this article is very curious.

link

I have no idea what the magnitude of something like what the article is claiming. I am a bonehead.

An often overlooked area....Nash actually met Einsten and had several conversations/correspondances with him.

He had mentioned his reworking of Einsteins work before but I would err caution on flatout conspiracy theory as this could just be a publicity stunt for Cedric Villani who loves to be in the news.

If Villani suddenly offers up a revised relativity equation or dissapears/dies this would make a great cosnpiracy but it could all just be circumstantial.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
The accident that killed him was not particularly violent (the driver of the taxi survived),

My husband and I were on the New Jersey Turnpike that day and drove past the accident soon after it happened. The first responders were there and we knew by their actions that there were fatalities. We got a very good look at that taxi Nash was riding in. It looked like it had been firebombed. I don't know how the driver of that taxi survived.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that in his actual biography, perhaps autobiography, Nash said that he had extraterrestrial communications in his mind as well. I am not saying that discredits him, but I do believe he was onto something and involved much more than what was depicted in the movie. I find Hollywood movies like A Beautiful Mind and others like Shutter Island sort of discredit "conspiracy theories" in support of alleged "real" schizophrenia etc. I think one can get lost in a dream-like world of their own making - but all of reality and human history could be a dream-like delusion of all of our making, in the end, anyways. So who knows!

But I am pretty sure the Russians were probably messing with him as well during those earlier years...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

When he resigned from MIT, eloped to Europe, sought refugee status from the US and burnt all his cash he was convinced someone was using EM directed energy beams on him....

Voices and brain rays do tend to be the mainstays of paranoid delusions but interesting nonetheless.

edit on 31-5-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The movie "The Matrix" was a tremendous oversimplification of the Astral IMHO.
I had this strange notion that the archetype of Key-master Toyo in prison was based on Yutaka Taniyama a prominent Japanese mathematician who committed suicide practically on the eve of his wedding?

I found others made the same connection so it must be some kind of shared schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia can be "triggered", in this case it was Salvadore Dali's painting of the Infanta Margarita that triggered my Schizo dream.

I enjoyed the way Dustin Hoffman portrayed Kim Peek in the movie "Rainman" but I know nothing about the real life Kim Peek.
There were some clues in the movie suggesting Kim Peek may have had a Japanese connection in 89.

Kim Peek died at the age of ~58 perhaps another murder?

edit on 31-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

i started a thread the other day on kim peek

dustin hoffman did not play him.

the character of raymond babbitt was based on kim peek

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00

I am pretty sure that in his actual biography, perhaps autobiography, Nash said that he had extraterrestrial communications in his mind as well.

Tesla made some very odd statements. At least some were attributed to him. Like the Dove that landed near his window.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
a reply to: Logarock

they said he was skitzo cause he was.
i really dont think there is a conspiracy here

Well consider what a curiosity a man like him would be to the mind benders. If there were codes, deeper suggestion power ect discovered by a man that shouldn't be able to figure it out from scratch, they would just have to know how this guy ticks. Was it really a case of skitzo? Maybe it just looked like a skitzo case. But be sure even they were probably not satisfied with that explanation.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

I agree
but its never over till you know who replies.

Just checked your thread for the first time.
Maybe Kim Peek was in the astral, why else would we simultaneously post about Kim?

edit on 31-5-2015 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
very occasionally people just die. a reply to: swordwords

top topics

<< 1   >>

join