It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Nash murdered?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What if John Nash really did discover a code being employed in various American publications as portrayed in the movie "A Beautiful Mind"? What if he was gaslighted in an effort to discredit his claims that this code existed? What if the Nobel Prize was awarded to him as part of an effort to make sure he would never talk once he was released from the mental hospital? If this was the case, then we can imagine that as he grew older, Nash would have wanted to leave something behind so that someday the lie of his insanity would be exposed. The best way to do this was to leave his mathematical proof that the code existed to someone whom he thought he could trust and this is perhaps what he attempted to do when he traveled to Oslo to receive the Abel Prize. If such a plan was discovered by his watchers, they may have decided that he needed to be eliminated.

I know that such a code exists because I see it myself and "correctness" of names plays a very big role in it. (In the movie, Nash is portrayed as attempting to find a pattern in the movements of pigeons and this just happens to metaphorically match to his efforts to find a pattern in the writings he examined.) The name of the driver of the cab in which Mr. Nash died is reportedly "Tarek" which just happens to mean "morning star". The code is allegoric in character and the errors, contradictions and parallels found in the Bible are indicators of this code. The modern use of this code would contain the same indicators. Nash could have easily seen these and realized that they formed a pattern that could not be explained by chance. Since Nash discovered this code in the context of the Cold War, he would have not understood its true nature and would have been unable to accurately decipher it. But his math could prove that it was real and that would encourage others to work on deciphering it and eventually someone would have found the correct context and an "apocalypse" would have occurred.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: swordwords

If any of this was the case, he would've been taken out fifty years ago. It was a simple, unfortunate car accident. Not everything is a conspiracy. Pick and choose wisely.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

1) if he discovered "the code" during the Cold War, why did they just now off him?

2) if they were trying to prevent him from passing on his mathematical proof, why did they just now off him?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If you're going all out conspiracy you need a good motive.

If Nash= Satoshi Nakamoto/Szabo/Wei Dai then that might him make him potentially the biggest financial revolutionary ever.

The long term purveyors of "unfair money" would be good suspects with ample motive and method.

Suspect it was actually some sort of game theory inspired joint suicide but will be interesting to see what Szabo and Dai have to say for themselves in the future.....

Edit: Seems there is a Game Theory paper written on the decisions of couples to not wear seatbelts
davideharrington.com...

Now think it was probably an ironic hitman.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
If I was married to Jennifer Connoly I wouldn't have time to figure out codes.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Maybe John Nash was a brilliant mathematician, who also happened to be schizophrenic. Perhaps his story could be used to diminish the stigma of mental illness and show the public that just because a person suffers from hallucinations, etc. it doesn't mean they can't have a meaningful career or should be ostracized.

It's sad that instead of focusing on Johns brilliant life's work, a movie turned him into a conspiracy theory darling, even though it was only trying to immerse the viewer in the world created in his mind by his schizophrenia.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

why would 'they' wait 50 years to take him out?
they wouldnt

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

they wouldnt

Well, they put him into insulin comas/seizures for years to make him forget his involvement with the Feds.
This was after this kind of treatment was considered "humane".

Maybe he was starting to remember what hat happened to him 50 years before and had to be eliminated.
Stranger things have happened!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAIKI

So instead of killing an 86 year old man and his 82 year old wife (or just him) in any number of ways in their own home that would be completely normal for an 86 year old to die from, they relied on a taxi driver to get in a sufficiently bad enough accident that would kill Nash or both of them? And somehow made sure they weren't wearing seat belts?

Seems reasonable.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did the government undo their seat belts before the crash? Very disturbing theory. Game theory and mass manipulation are different

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
Edit: Seems there is a Game Theory paper written on the decisions of couples to not wear seatbelts
davideharrington.com...

Now think it was probably an ironic hitman.

That is ironic.

It seems to me that Game Theory explains the NWO agenda
and the insane American foreign policy quite well.

Satoshi Nakamoto = Hal Finney (also dead), not Nash

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

thats not why.
he was given insulin/shock treatment for his mental illness.
that was a common treatment at the time.
as was the thorazine and haldoperidol

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
People die in accidents all the time. Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The codes are very deep and immeshed in even our language, and in the media, their spell casting. I wonder how big an audience he was going to have or reach?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Everything could be a conspiracy to a creative mind. What if? What if indeed.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

they wouldnt

What if they use old age as an assassination technique?

How could we know?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Who knows? I guess it could be a conspiracy but it is odd they would wait until he is an old man to take him out.

When I heard he died in a car crash it reminded me of this scene from the movie

To those who say "not everything is a conspiracy" well you're on a conspiracy website so deal with new theories being proposed. There could be several reasons for someone to want to take out someone like Nash.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

thats not why.
he was given insulin/shock treatment for his mental illness.
that was a common treatment at the time.
as was the thorazine and haldoperidol

What is odd is that extreme hypoglycemia, with overactive pancreas dumping large amounts of insulin into the system, is a condition which can be misdiagnosed as schizophrenia and by the 70s they would run test for hyper pancreas first thing if a person displayed what looked like schizophrenia.

So they were giving this guy insulin treatment......and then saying he was a schizophrenic.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
People die in accidents all the time. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Not claiming it was a conspiracy but certain have, for a good while now, conducting studies on car impact and its affect on occupants. It is understood speed, position, angle ect can mathematically get a high % of probability of a known outcome.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

they said he was skitzo cause he was.
i really dont think there is a conspiracy here

top topics

<<   2 >>

join