It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Country Will be 1st to go Underwater Due to Climate Change?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You're right OP! Bangladesh is suffering and will be under the waves at one point in the near future! This is not caused so much by sea level rise BUT the sinking of the tectonic plates!!

The countries that will most be affected by the adjustments and finale at pole shift will be located on or around the Indo Australian plate,which is regularly indicating dramatic rises/sinking in the sea level,as recorded by the tsunami buoys.

We will see vast encroachments into every coastal area globally, but as with Indonesia And Bangladesh they will be relegated to mere myth (such as Atlantis) in future generations.

This is all courtesy of Planet X as I'm sure you (should) know.

Here is an excellent link monitoring the adjustments of the Indo Australian Plate.

poleshift.ning.com...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Which Country Will be 1st to go Underwater Due to Climate Change?

The state Al Gore lives in!
edit on 26-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: occrest
Been hearing this mantra since the 70's. Hasn't happened yet. If it ever does, people will either move to higher ground or die.

Just because it's not happening in the way you thought it would doesn't mean it's not happening. It's starting slow like a pebble rolling down a mountain. One day that pebble will be a boulder no one will be able to stop.
edit on 26-5-2015 by lostbook because: Word add

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting…

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Aleister

My money is on the country of New Orleans

New Orleans seceded from Louisiana and the US?

Phage, don't you know that New Orleans is like no place on earth (well, so is every other place)? In any case, I have learned from your post that New Orleans is not a country, but is part of something called LouisAnna, or US. My education is now complete, or at least complacent, and if I try to satirize again in your vicinity I'll keep one eye open and the other....I guess closed. So I'll at least have one eye open at all times!

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

sure you weren't talkin about lose e anna or possibly loose e anna?
you'ld expect subsidence or possibly plate drift from places named like that

eta
of course ....new ore leans...over..
/stop/

edit on Tuepm5b20155America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
nice graphic here:

Arctic Sea Ice Extent Identical To 2006
2006 had the highest summer minimum of the last decade, and July 7, 2014 Arctic ice extent is identical to the same date in 2006.
stevengoddard.wordpress.com...

oh well
not to worry

edit on Fripm5b20155America/Chicago18 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Italy...Vienna is already halfway there. Then USA east coast because the Atlantic is shallow compared to the Pacific. Of course that would affect Europe too. Any lands on the Atlantic coast from Greenland to the cape of good hope.

Vienna does have in its favor the fact they've been raising buildings for some time now to fight rising seas and sinking land. Cities that have never had to deal with it will be caught off guard and severely unprepared.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Actually I meant Venice and a few good people corrected me. Join the club. Dues are minimum.
edit on 5302015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join