It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Good conversation, for certain, because we can't really know, and speculating is thus interesting! I love this sort of discussion. Used to have this type and others with my dad, when he was around. All sorts of fun topics came up.

I still think the Nephilim were the giants, personally. That could explain why some leaders and warriors were respected/feared; size and some power, perhaps, from the breeding. There is an Egyptian drawing/carving of a pharoah or some other leader, seated on a throne, and as tall seated as the men standing in front of him. Plus, the Egyptians called the pharoahs "gods", and the Greeks had "gods" they followed that were bigger/stronger/more powerful. Nephilim - half-fallen angel and half-human - could explain those.

I figure they showed up after the flood because they got to new women. Fascinating stuff, in any case. Who were the Elioud?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I figure they showed up after the flood because they got to new women. Fascinating stuff, in any case. Who were the Elioud?

Elioud were the children of the Nephiliym. Found this article and it kind of agrees with what you have said about the Nephiliym surviving the flood.

Ouote "The legend of this race we are told in scriptures, that these, with all the others, in the thousand one hundred and seventieth year of the world, took to themselves wives, and they continued in their madness with them unto the flood. And there were born unto them three sorts, the first were great giants, and to the giants were born Nephilim, and to the Nephilim were born Elioud. And they increased in their power, and taught each other and their wives sorcery and incantations.
They taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, the workmanship of bracelets, ornaments, the use of paint, beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased, fornication multiplied, and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
This is why the meaning of the word Nephilim, is to fall.
These Elioud, or Sons of Nephilim had used their God-given giant intellects, and spiritual lives to fall away from God when they took the sacrilegious vow at Mount Hermon on Crete in order to create a material world filled with magic, sorcery, weapons, war, vanity and selfishness. They were also known by such names as the Curetes, Telchines, and the Priests of Pan to name a few. After all, they were the accursed Sons of Cain from Babylon who were marked by God for their transgressions.
Eventually the children of the Nephilim would make their way from Crete and other countries surrounding the Mediterranean into Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, and England where they would rule to become mighty kings." Unquote
gnosticwarrior.com...

I won't print all of this article and am not gnostic but found it interesting.
Take Care & God Bless

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Elioud were the children of the Nephiliym. Found this article and it kind of agrees with what you have said about the Nephiliym surviving the flood.

Ouote "The legend of this race we are told in scriptures, that these, with all the others, in the thousand one hundred and seventieth year of the world, took to themselves wives, and they continued in their madness with them unto the flood. And there were born unto them three sorts, the first were great giants, and to the giants were born Nephilim, and to the Nephilim were born Elioud. And they increased in their power, and taught each other and their wives sorcery and incantations.
They taught men to make swords, knives, shields, breastplates, the fabrication of mirrors, the workmanship of bracelets, ornaments, the use of paint, beautifying of the eyebrows, the use of stones of every valuable and select kind, and of all sorts of dyes, so that the world became altered. Impiety increased, fornication multiplied, and they transgressed and corrupted all their ways.
This is why the meaning of the word Nephilim, is to fall.
These Elioud, or Sons of Nephilim had used their God-given giant intellects, and spiritual lives to fall away from God when they took the sacrilegious vow at Mount Hermon on Crete in order to create a material world filled with magic, sorcery, weapons, war, vanity and selfishness. They were also known by such names as the Curetes, Telchines, and the Priests of Pan to name a few. After all, they were the accursed Sons of Cain from Babylon who were marked by God for their transgressions.
Eventually the children of the Nephilim would make their way from Crete and other countries surrounding the Mediterranean into Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Ireland, Scotland, Russia, and England where they would rule to become mighty kings." Unquote
gnosticwarrior.com...

I won't print all of this article and am not gnostic but found it interesting.
Take Care & God Bless

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Well, it's interesting reading. Priests of Pan, eh? Pan was half animal......hmmmmmmm

Maybe my ideas aren't too off.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
a reply to: jhill76

When. It is written you will judge the angels. He is talking about judging your guardian angel on how they helped you on your path nothing else. You can not judge something that you do not have direct contact with.

It is my understanding that as the Christ Jesus returns and sets up His world government, that it is not angels who will be God’s administers and governors but will be His Adamic people. The reason for this is found in Genesis when God gave man the authority of the earth. To my knowledge this authority has never been rescinded by God. Jesus did not appear as an angel but appeared to us as the son of man. The Son of man (begotten of God) will rule the earth for one thousand years and will judge the inhabitants. Not angels but mankind will judge His creation which includes judging angels.

My response does not speak of brother as you have posted here. I am speaking of the guardian with all of now. Matthew 18:10 speaks of all whom have one attached.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join