It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So if fallen angels are meant to be the nephilim, then what are fallen demons?
And why are they keeping that from us when it would open up a brave new world for us?
I hope this is the right forum to post in?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy
Demons don't fall.
edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
So if fallen angels are meant to be the nephilim, then what are fallen demons?

The product of an over-active imagination. Even moreso than fallen angels, as those are at least mentioned in Biblical texts....

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hmmm...I beg to differ. Don't see how you can categorically say that as :
A/ it could mean they fall from their nature and become 'good' or angelic.
B/ They can fall even deeper into the pit and become Satan itself.
C/ They can still trip.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

yes they do....

they fall in love... (awwww)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

They can still trip.

That would explain a lot.
Like some recent threads, for example.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately, they have been sealed. Trust me, I've tried to reason with them. The battle has already been decided however and they have been sealed by God. Thus their fate is as they deserve--they will be thrown into the lake of fire and it will be as if they never were. So for now, they're fcking with the children of God and trying to basically meddle with God's plans and stuff. Read the following from the Book of Wisdom (Solomon)

If you've got the dough, they've got your poison.

And the cash they deal in are souls~

They don't mess around. And it's a slippery slope.

There is no brave new world to open with them--the only things they offer are material and of this world. They offer nothing that lasts and nothing that means anything in the long run. They're all about instant gratification.

(sorry it's KJV. I wanted NKJV but whatever-eth lol)

CHAPTER II: BOOK OF WISDOM (SOLOMON)

1 For the ungodly said, reasoning with themselves, but not aright, Our life is short and tedious, and in the death of a man there is no remedy: neither was there any man known to have returned from the grave.

2 For we are born at all adventure: and we shall be hereafter as though we had never been: for the breath in our nostrils is as smoke, and a little spark in the moving of our heart:

3 Which being extinguished, our body shall be turned into ashes, and our spirit shall vanish as the soft air,

4 And our name shall be forgotten in time, and no man shall have our works in remembrance, and our life shall pass away as the trace of a cloud, and shall be dispersed as a mist, that is driven away with the beams of the sun, and overcome with the heat thereof.

5 For our time is a very shadow that passeth away; and after our end there is no returning: for it is fast sealed, so that no man cometh again.

6 Come on therefore, let us enjoy the good things that are present: and let us speedily use the creatures like as in youth.

7 Let us fill ourselves with costly wine and ointments: and let no flower of the spring pass by us:

8 Let us crown ourselves with rosebuds, before they be withered:

9 Let none of us go without his part of our voluptuousness: let us leave tokens of our joyfulness in every place: for this is our portion, and our lot is this.

10 Let us oppress the poor righteous man, let us not spare the widow, nor reverence the ancient gray hairs of the aged.

11 Let our strength be the law of justice: for that which is feeble is found to be nothing worth.

12 Therefore let us lie in wait for the righteous; because he is not for our turn, and he is clean contrary to our doings: he upbraideth us with our offending the law, and objecteth to our infamy the transgressings of our education.

13 He professeth to have the knowledge of God: and he calleth himself the child of the Lord.

14 He was made to reprove our thoughts.

15 He is grievous unto us even to behold: for his life is not like other men's, his ways are of another fashion.

16 We are esteemed of him as counterfeits: he abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: he pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh his boast that God is his father.

17 Let us see if his words be true: and let us prove what shall happen in the end of him.

18 For if the just man be the son of God, he will help him, and deliver him from the hand of his enemies.

19 Let us examine him with despitefulness and torture, that we may know his meekness, and prove his patience.

20 Let us condemn him with a shameful death: for by his own saying he shall be respected.

21 Such things they did imagine, and were deceived: for their own wickedness hath blinded them.

22 As for the mysteries of God, they knew them not: neither hoped they for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls.

23 For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of his own eternity.

24 Nevertheless through envy of the devil came death into the world: and they that do hold of his side do find it.

edit on 23-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Wow. Is that original?
If not, you should provide the source.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They can still trip.

That would explain a lot.
Like some recent threads, for example.

err...yes.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I don't understand.
Is that from the bible?
Did you make all that up?
Did you just copy that from the boble? If so, star and flag.

But what's it mean????

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I already said, it's from the Book of Wisdom (Solomon). I like the New King James version. But unfortunately my source is the King James Version because I'm lazy and it's close enough. Just sounds not as good because it keeps saying -eth.

You're so goofy, Phage xD

originally posted by: taoistguy

I don't understand.
Is that from the bible?
Did you make all that up?
Did you just copy that from the boble? If so, star and flag.

But what's it mean????

I said what it means at the beginning of the post. Yes it is copy/pasted from the bible.

I can explain further if you have any more questions--just read it through a few times. Analyze it. Then if you still have any questions I'd be pleased to answer/help clarify

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Oh yep,....this is my area of experience....60 plus years in prophecy and Scripture
in an age before God made human souls that have to born of a woman....fun, huh!..
Here the punch line .....right there in the Holy Scripture, you've probably heard this....we humans are to judge the angels, That's the fact now that agitates the 1/3 angels that chose to go with the contraryian view....I guess one could say when talking about what started the " Devil's Bargain " you know, mentioned in Joni Mitchells song that Crosy Stills Nash and Young made big ?
So something happened back when that caused a show of proof....but hear this ...we hear His voice....we who have a daily talk with Him......not Christian or any religion.....just we who talk daily.....we learn much that is hidden.

edit...could they be the ones coming in big ships that are really the great deception, I don't know
but I'm a pilot....an old one....I've seen the 400 foot cigar shaped one....over Dallas....1999

edit on 23-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I already said, it's from the Book of Wisdom (Solomon).

Already edited you mean.
Thanks.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

that's not true.

We do not judge the angels. Provide textual evidence for that claim, please. I've read that same passage and it does not say that humans judge anything--Jesus is the final judge. And the demons have already been sealed.

link   

Oh, I take back the star and flag then.
Have reread it and it makes little sense to me. Some fantastical but pretty grim stuff that sounds like it's made up by some religious nut with a serious depression.

link   

no. i said book of solomon the first time smarty pants. read it fully next time instead of just skimming and replying within a couple seconds.

you're a shady fellow. nice try but no cigar.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

you mean in the bible? lol yeah i already said KJV sounds like # because of the -eths everywhere.

sounds like you're no theologian.

believe whatever you'd like. i don't really give a damn

don't ask questions if you don't like the answers. i don't care about stars or flags--do you?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I already said, it's from the Book of Wisdom (Solomon).

Already edited you mean.
Thanks.

Yes, edited and re-edited.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

yes. because i was adding nice things like font color and that quote thing.

being aesthetically-pleasing is something I like to do. I used to code and design websites. i like to be a perfectionist.
*shrugs* sorry it rustles your jimmies.

go look up the book of *wisdom (Solomon) and check the quote. it's the same as it is anywhere on the internet, bub.

here, lemme google that for you

having a problem with edits shows that you seem very distrustful and verging on paranoid. but all of that could easily be alleviated by you going to google or whatever search engine you like best and seeing for yourself that it's the correct quote. nothing i say can convince you because you're being ignorant--so hbu change that and deny ignorance and go open a new tab and have fun. It's not rocket science.
edit on 24-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Yeah. That quote thing.
That's key.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join