It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

it totally is. neatness counts.

link   
10-4....stand by one....a reply to: rukia
1 Corinthians 6 : 3

edit on 23-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit....gets 'em riled all up I suppose....I'm trying to figure if they can be called our brothers....gonna try to find a way.....

edit on 24-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

link   
a reply to: rukia
It also helps to avoid thoughts of plagiarism.
Not that anyone would do anything like that.

edit on 5/23/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: taoistguy

you mean in the bible? lol yeah i already said KJV sounds like # because of the -eths everywhere.

sounds like you're no theologian.

believe whatever you'd like. i don't really give a damn

don't ask questions if you don't like the answers. i don't care about stars or flags--do you?

I quite liked the -eths.
I'm quite a theologian, I'm a monk (of sorts.)
If you didn't care you wouldn't haveth posted in the firteth time.
I don't thinketh it was an answer?
Don't really careth that much about stars and flags, but it's partly a game, isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

i cited my source initially. too bad you're not a mod and cant check those kinds of things--if you're so in a huff about it why don't you go ask if i cited it initially? I merely added the Chapter 2 title thing in the quotes after but I specifically stated it was KJV not NKJV and said my bit on that in the original post.

Pigeon-holing others isn't denying ignorance, bro.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

As Christians then isn't it a tennant of OUR faith to FORGIVE the fallen?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

life is a game of sorts--to demons.
and a test of sorts if you're on the good side.

it does make perfect sense. and it was totally the answer.

you appear to lack the grace of Wisdom...perhaps you should read the whole book of wisdom and think on that for a while, being the monk/theologian that you profess to be it's surprising that simple evaluation of a passage seems to elude you. Might I suggest using Bloom's Taxonomy to aid you in understanding? Because it's really pretty straightforward. Why don't you tell me what you don't 'get'? That would be helpful versus you just randomly generalizing the whole thing and saying well fck it i don't really get it so it caaan't be the answer i was looking for --

lol

you just committed a fallacy (or several) in your mode of thought.

you haven't taken my suggestion of considering my post more so obviously I'm wasting my time here. Also, perhaps this is the very reason demons aren't so keen on you and haven't already approached you about your OP. Just saying~

You aren't playing the game right.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I've beeneth a computer programmer too. I know the sort.
Had to geteth out of it beforeth I lost my marbles and findeth myself giving out xmas cards in alphabetical order and colour-coded.

But I still holdeth out that a demon (should such a thing exist - which I doubt cos I have seeneth they don't), can be fallen. It's only right as they shouldeth be equal to angels.
My next threads mayeth be about risen angels or risen demons.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

ofc. I totally forgive the fallen. And I love them. I hate evil. But I feel sadness for the fallen.

I have tried many a time to try and 'convert' them, so to speak--as foolhardy and nuts as i know that must sound--and yeah no. The bible is right. You cannot save those that do not wish to be saved. They want to be as though they never were. Don't you realize that maybe they suffer because they have done so much evil? So much so that they really embrace their coming annihilation--that will be their peace and what is truly best.

I don't fully understand, because honestly I would like it if they became 'good'--but they chose their path and they have INTEGRITY. Can't you respect that?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

LOL they are angels still. Who said they weren't?

You cry about fantasy religious mumbo jumbo and then say three things: that humans will judge angels (FALSE), risen angels (FALSE), risen demon (but those are angels so then wtf are you talking about with the first one--FALSE)

Get your facts straight mr ubermensch.

I am not going to repeat myself again
-- I'm peace-ing out.

*THOUGH I am gladeth you enjoyeth the wordseth of the passageeth. Makes me feel like I'm in the middle ages or something
edit on 24-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

i cited my source initially. too bad you're not a mod and cant check those kinds of things--if you're so in a huff about it why don't you go ask if i cited it initially? I

I'm not in a huff. You fixed it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

but i did cite it initially (albeit not clearly).

so honestly this whole time you've made a problem out of nothing. the fact that I added clearer citation (actually I cited it TWICE in my post--once initially and then the second time with that teal title in the quote thing) is irrelevant. Just trying to make that clear

* THAT was what I meant when I said you were in a huff. Because at no point had I not cited it.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well, you're the one getting all het up.
Playing the game? You're taking it to seriouseth.
I have one book, the Tao Te Ching. All I need to read of it is the first verse. Maybe just the first 2 lines. Okay, maybe just the first line.
Look, I haven't even readeth it.

Give it a go. Only 81 verses.
You might liketh the Chuang Tzu too.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I do .
Indeed I am in that gray area of man as a Warrior,what is one country's hero is an enemy's monster.
I and many of my military family struggle with what our place is in the biblical sense.
I understand the commandment should read "Thou shall not murder" but Angels are said to be armed as well
It is a HUGE question that some DIE believing themselves evil,because of their prowse in war.
edit on 24-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
So if fallen angels are meant to be the nephilim, then what are fallen demons?
And why are they keeping that from us when it would open up a brave new world for us?
I hope this is the right forum to post in?

Nephilim are the offspring of Rebel Angels and human / animal hybrids.

See Book Of Enoch, Book of Jasher, etc.

Here is an old history channel documentary that has some information:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

No, I'm chill. I just love debate and philosophy and oratory. My serious tone often comes off as heated but I'm just serious and not joking. I am quite familiar with Lao Tzu

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

mhm. yeah nephilim are like the giants. they can also be things like what we call bigfoot or the dogman/beast of bray road/la bete du gevaudan--and are also what we call demigods (like in ancient greek/roman myth) the gods were the fallen angels in that scenario and the demigods (the offspring of human women and fallen angels) are the nephilim. ty for the video! i don't think i've seen that one before.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

No, I'm chill. I just love debate and philosophy and oratory. My serious tone often comes off as heated but I'm just serious and not joking. I am quite familiar with Lao Tzu

Yes, I was gonna ask if you often get into arguments.
So which version of the TTC do you prefer? Ones that say, " Way" or "Path" or, "Tao"?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

a reply to: infolurker

mhm. yeah nephilim are like the giants. they can also be things like what we call bigfoot or the dogman/beast of bray road/la bete du gevaudan--and are also what we call demigods (like in ancient greek/roman myth) the gods were the fallen angels in that scenario and the demigods (the offspring of human women and fallen angels) are the nephilim. ty for the video! i don't think i've seen that one before.

Are you saying bigfoot is real and it's a nephilim?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I think this guy has fallen on his head one to many times!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join