It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Demons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
a reply to: rukia

Well, you're the one getting all het up.
Playing the game? You're taking it to seriouseth.
I have one book, the Tao Te Ching. All I need to read of it is the first verse. Maybe just the first 2 lines. Okay, maybe just the first line.
Look, I haven't even readeth it.

Give it a go. Only 81 verses.
You might liketh the Chuang Tzu too.

True this... Tao Te Ching be the only booketh one needeth, wether or not one readeth.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: taoistguy
Demons don't fall.

Sounds like some biker gang motto.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo
Only if there's one more word; "over"

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Cuervo
Only if there's one more word; "over"

The Trucker chapter of their gang would actually say "Demons don't fall over. Over."

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: GBP/JPY

As Christians then isn't it a tennant of OUR faith to FORGIVE the fallen?

If and when they make it back (evolve to higher nature) then I do agree you should not care about past wrongs. In eastern philosophy I see it equal to the ones who repay the karma (past wrongs) and therefore have proven they have cleaned up their mess.

Having the fallen ones around the blessed ones before they have proven they can behave is just illogical and insane. Will only create conflict to allow them in the same space and time.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

yeah. i am.

also as to your question on arguments--I do seem to annoy some types of people rather frequently. Usually those who prefer to blindly adhere to their own notions and beliefs and who hate being shaken out of their fantasy. Those who have wool stuffed in their ears typically find fault with what I say and take things personally when I am only attempting to shed some light on a subject that you asked a question about.

I am not arguing, merely discussing.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean we are arguing. *shrug* Just because you get all defensive when I defend myself against your baseless accusations and inferences doesn't mean that I've done anything besides stick to my guns and keep telling you the truth.

I am sorry that the truth bothers you to the point where you feel the need to tell me about all of your supposed credentials and accomplishments. Since your ego appears to be quite small (small enough to put value in valueless stars and flags on a website--viewing them as a game must mean you're pretty darn bored and not feeling very fulfilled irl, just saying.)

You have made several bogus claims and yet you decide it's a smart idea to call me out over bigfoot? Get with the picture, please. You are trying to tell me that the many, many years of legitimate eyewitness testimony--recorded across many countries, since ancient times--are just baloney. And then you want me to entertain your notions of risen angels and demons (which makes zero sense since demons are angels. just fallen ones. There have been no instances of fallen angels rising.)

So, just because I am thorough in my research and study of such things--and you are not--you think that gives you the right to be so darn rude? Some monk you are. And you're no theologian--by your own words and lack of logic and virtue, you've made it obvious that that is a big fat lie. Perhaps you do something with computers. But then if you did you wouldn't have such an issue with properly gathering research from LEGITIMATE sources. Because for all your guff, you have zero sources and zero clue as to what you're talking about.

I don't even think you read Lao Tzu.

I wish you all the luck in the world with finding the answers you want to find. But I think you'd do well to take what I've said seriously. I'm only trying to help.
edit on 24-5-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Angels came from heaven. Demons are spawns of Satan play a few games now and then geez

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
According to the fairy-tale a certain angel(satan) wanted praise for himself. He persuaded other angels to join him. Those perverted angels saw how pretty women were and somehow impregnated them and out popped the Nephilim. Seems that these hybrid humans were not able to reproduce. Before the flood these bad angels escaped. It seems these angels have not snagged any pretty women since. Satan and his bad angels(aka demons) will be destroyed in some way off distant future by god but in the mean time god lets them run amok on humans.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

So if fallen angels are meant to be the nephilim, then what are fallen demons?
And why are they keeping that from us when it would open up a brave new world for us?
I hope this is the right forum to post in?

Fallen angels are demons, by definition. The Nephilim are the product of demons mating with human women, and producing offspring.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

As Christians then isn't it a tennant of OUR faith to FORGIVE the fallen?

For forgiveness, one is supposed to repent, and ask for it. I never heard of a demon doing that. We don't have any information on a plan for them, other than they will suffer for their actions. As far as I am concerned, that says they don't ever ask. Going by just the Biblical perspective there, not any other books.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I have thought the same about Bigfoot, especially in light of the Missing 411 books, and the DNA evidence that showed human and something unknown. Very possible, and that would explain the fear virtually all who see one say they feel.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So if fallen angels are meant to be the nephilim, then what are fallen demons?
And why are they keeping that from us when it would open up a brave new world for us?
I hope this is the right forum to post in?

Fallen angels are demons, by definition. The Nephilim are the product of demons mating with human women, and producing offspring.

+1. Demons are already 'fallen'.
'Book of Wisdom' / Solomon is not in the accepted canon of most Protestant churches, thus is not in most people's Bible.

one theory is that after man was exiled from the Garden of Eden, angel volunteers came to earth to help us learn how to survive (plant corn, build houses, shear sheep). These presumably inspired the ancient accounts of entities like Tupac and Oannes that instructed early people ('Morning of the Magicians').
These angels took human bodies and could not control their lustful desires for human women (this still happens in male teen humans). Angel dna combined with human dna and produced exceptional people ('giants'), who were powerful and gifted, but arrogant and cruel.
another theory is that the 'souls' of these angel/human offspring (Nephilim) still roam the earth, inhabiting (possessing) people to this day.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

How can you be 100% sure that it is the truth?

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

Song of Solomon is in the Bible, but that's a different book. I don't really read the ones that pop up now and then, purported to be valid. They might have some historical interest, but I wouldn't treat them as Scripture.

That's an interesting theory, and I have heard various tales of people who looked different (usually blonde, which, as a blonde, I find interesting) showing up and teaching various skills. I always figured they were Vikings or someone from that area, going way farther than is historically known. Still, angels is a possibility. We just don't know a lot of things.

The blending of DNA is mentioned, briefly, in the Bible, before the Flood. Some speculate that the tainted bloodline was one big reason that God did what He did, to preserve the only remaining untainted lines. It's a puzzle, to be sure, but fascinating for a topic of speculation.

For possession, plain old demons do just fine at that. I suspect the Nephilim are/would be more limited by physical form, though they might have some skills we don't.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

When. It is written you will judge the angels. He is talking about judging your guardian angel on how they helped you on your path nothing else.

You can not judge something that you do not have direct contact with.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
2nd Peter 2:4 – For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

My understanding is that this applies to all angels who have sinned and left their first estate. If this be true then all angels who have ever sinned are bound till the last day which would be the day of the end of humanity.

In the dead sea scroll (cave #4) discovery there were about six or seven Aramaic copies of Enoch suggesting that this was taught in conjunction of other material such as with the Torah. Within this teaching it is suggested that there were two instances of wayward angelic happenings.

The first would be as in the Genesis account when a Satan (some call Lucifer) and one third of the heavenly host were cast into the earth. I assume that these are those of who Jude references.

The second incident occurred in the days of the biblical Jared or Jered (English) who was the Father of Enoch (not Enosh). In those days it is said that 200 more angels left the celestial realm and entered this world through a portal upon Mount Herman. From there they chose to mate with the Adamic women and have children such as the human race procreates.

This union eventually produced a race of Giants and within this race of Giants produced a race of Nephiliym which in turn also produced a third race called Elioud. So the earth now had three races of interbred creatures who were not of God’s creation. These three races along with the descendants of Adam warred with one another and became murderers, blood drinkers and meat eaters of their victims. This evil practice spilled over into all creation till it could not be contained.

According to the Genesis account God then decided to erase all but the family of Noah. Now this led many of today in confusion as to wonder if all of the four races, except Noah, were destroyed and bound into the Sheol of this earth then who was it that Jesus fought as demons and Satans? The only answer is to be found in outside literature such as Enoch and I relate this only from memory. If you need sources then refer to R.H. Charlesworth in his Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Volume one and the book 1st Enoch. Another source is online “Enoch” but do not know the translators. The third source would be Eth Cepher which is restricted to buying the edition.

The Giants, Nephiliym and the Eliouds were all antediluvians whose spirits were bound for seven generations and then released. Why they were released is not clear but is suspect as to these spirits which were in conflict with Jesus are the same as loosed upon the earth today. There are some who teach that there are many Satan’s and that a Satan is a spirit which is against its Creator. Therefor a demon can be regarded as a Satan. There are many Satan’s. My understanding is that a Satan is spirit whereas a antichrist is of a flesh and blood. Correct me if I am wrong.

Lucifer has been clearly discussed many times on ATS but is actually a fictitious name given to the leader of Satan’s who in turn were fallen angelic entities. This Satan was the leader of the first Genesis account of fallen angels in Christian theology.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jhill76

When. It is written you will judge the angels. He is talking about judging your guardian angel on how they helped you on your path nothing else. You can not judge something that you do not have direct contact with.

It is my understanding that as the Christ Jesus returns and sets up His world government, that it is not angels who will be God’s administers and governors but will be His Adamic people. The reason for this is found in Genesis when God gave man the authority of the earth. To my knowledge this authority has never been rescinded by God. Jesus did not appear as an angel but appeared to us as the son of man. The Son of man (begotten of God) will rule the earth for one thousand years and will judge the inhabitants. Not angels but mankind will judge His creation which includes judging angels.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

I couldn't help but chuckle at your screen name. I just reread a Koontz story (in the Strange Highways book) with an entity called "Seed".

On topic, I have read some about all of that, though mot much on the Elioud. The Nephilim are mentioned briefly in the Bible, of course. plus, we are told that the evil ones are "powers of the air", and "principalities", and we know that Satan was trying to tempt Jesus, so it's clear they are allowed to do some business here. Perhaps some did leave after the third; I really haven't looked into that much, though I plan to. It's a very interesting topic.

The name Lucifer is supposed to be the name he had before he fell. I have read that some question this, but I don't worry about it much myself. Satan as simply the ringleader of the revolt, for those that fell. The Antichrist will be a man possessed by Satan. So, human, yes, but controlled by that spirit. I do think Satan is one specific spirit, not a name for all of them. "Demon" works well to describe them.

The Genesis account seems to indicate that the Nephilim issue was both before and after the Flood, which means we could have them around even now.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

The Genesis account seems to indicate that the Nephilim issue was both before and after the Flood, which means we could have them around even now.

Yes, I have read that the Nephiliym are also after the flood but believe this to be misunderstood by most.

Genesis_6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

A antediluvian giant was not necessarily a Nephiliym. Most people assume they were but there was a window of about 800 years in which the angels and humans bred into the race of Nephiliym. My understanding is that is the reason for Genesis to remark that there were a race of giants before the Nephiliym and after the race of Nephiliym. The Nephiliym distanced themselves from the giants just the same as the Elioud's distanced themselves from the Nephiliym. All three were races apart from one another.

Another thing to consider is that the antediluvian humans were giants also by our standards of today. With that understanding in mind then I read Genesis 6:4 in a different light than most others. That would be like understanding that Og was a Nephiliym because he was a giant or for that matter Goliath was a Nephiliym because he also was a giant. The Genesis clearly says that all were destroyed in the flood except Noah and family of eight.

I have also read where the Nephiliym seed was preserved by Ham's wife and then propagated after the flood through the genetic process of Ham's children. Forgot where I read that but must have gone over my head. Any ways, I am not dogmatic on any of this. Simply good conversation. Take care and God Bless

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Demons don't fall.

They do if ya trip em Phage! Have a nice trip, see ya next fall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join