It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a problem with women as they are.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Women are not supposed to be this good looking. Women in modern times are showing so much skin, wearing extremely tight outfits, wearing make-up that used to be available only to royalty.

Women increased their appeal by about 300-400 % using all kinds of tips and tricks.

What stayed the same, men stayed the same, our poor genes can only handle so much.
What gives you the right as a woman to play with my hormones by flashing yourself in front of me WHILE KNOWING most of us don't stand a chance.

This isn't right. You are supposed to look your natural self. And wear regular clothing. You don't see me wearing tight skin pants and showing off bump which I can create any time.

You don't see me do that, so why are you flashing me.

And if I say "hello beautiful" or "wow what a woman"

You will tell your friends how you came across a creepy pervert or something.

This kind of in your face sex behaviour needs to stop. If this doesn't stop it will get to the point where women will walk naked down the street.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Virgin

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i fail to understand why women confident about their sexuality is a bad thing.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Wrong thread

edit on 21-5-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Haha honestly, the future will probably see both men and women dolling themselves up equally, the amount of fellas who are image obsessed these days, you can't just go pointing your finger at the females.

Besides, it was probably Men that drove the ladies into doing all those things you described in the first place, can't have it all ways.

Finally, who cares? nobody should tell anybody else how to look or how to dress, do as you please.

edit on vamThursday04am531 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Eg714

Lol you made me laugh

Thanks for that

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

Women used to be confident dressed modestly too.

Seems more like they have less confidence now so they show skin more.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: valiant
do as you please.

Sounds like Alister Crowley Satanism Luciferianism.

Do as you please ?

Maybe I want to walk around in my underwear, should I do it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboveway

Yeah I'm a proper little Satanist me

Go ahead!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Let me guess, no one will date you cause you are a nice guy and all women want are jerks?

And we should get back in the kitchen too, right?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

Not looking for a date, you misunderstood.

I see women turning themselves into sex objects and that ultimately causes men to see them as "less"

Ever heard that story "wow you are not going out looking like that, too young for skirts"

Well I say this, you are ALL too young for skirts.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The day they walk around naked in the streets I'll stop coming on ats and spend more time in the great outdoors 😋a reply to: Aboveway

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

It's all smoke and mirrors and first impressions DON'T last.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Those women haven't increased their appeal to be wanted - only used.

Make-up, skimpy clothes, all influenced by media - which is telling them to care more about image than ethics.

Same thing is happening to men- - muscles, hair straighteners, tight tops - the world is becoming obsessed with image. None of this matters of course.

Luckily my Mrs is good looking and clever - maybe that's why I have no problem turning down these sexy ladies queuing for my attention?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I agree that woman can have much more sex appeal and be evermore attractive without skirts up to their hoochies or bubbled over their tops. I find men look at woman as just for sex and treated as such by women dressing like men are only out for sex thinking that's how to get a man, is like entrapment.

However, I can understand how over time, woman has a past from her "being" importance for the womb. And her survival was based on having a husband take care of her. The belief of woman's "being" always in the subordinate position for not being male took a quick sharp turn in the mid-twentieth century like a runaway freight train. Where it took her was to a place knowing the womb was not just for child-bearing or for the pleasure of her man only, but that she had her own "sexual-being" discovered.

Unfortunately, society changed in the 60's sexual revolution for love, peace and mutual respect to a 365 day a year humping hunting season turned addiction for every quick fix "Jonesing" for the next and on a power trip no less by both sexes.
Never satisfied mutually by sex-hunger mistaken for love-starvation.

Yes, to a man's detriment, easily flaunting sex in front of him can bring his life to disaster and devastation because of the way his body is made to react to tight provocative dressers.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Well history tells us that men were more up to decorating themselves than females did, for tribes decorating themselves was a matter of importance, those who had more were more high in ladder of society, look at the history Shamans and Kings, Mayan, Egyptian etc. In Middle ages it was more acceptable for males decorate themselves than it was for females.
In Vikings era, Viking men took good care of themselves, kept their appearance cleaner (yeah that is actually the truth ) and it made them more appealing to the other sex.. That's been one reason why, for example, in the UK there is so much Viking genes among the population.
Men being not so much into cosmetics are actually not so old phemenomen and cosmetics and beauty products for males has a huge increase in sales in last ten years.

Since 2008, the men’s personal-care-products market has grown by 15% to $3.9 billion, according to research firm Mintel. (And Mintel expects it to grow an additional 13% by 2018.) Data on men’s cosmetics (and cosmetic treatments) specifically is perhaps even more telling: A recent survey of 1,000 American and British men, conducted by marketing company JWT, found that many men considered such products or treatments perfectly acceptable. For example, 54% approved of such skin care products as moisturizers and eye creams, 24% gave the nod to facials and even 9% had no issues with foundation. Little wonder that such clothing designers as Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs have launched men’s cosmetics lines of late.

Men want to be pretty too.. i wonder how many "beauty products" OP has in his possession... without really seeing it

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

Because some women who rely on a sexual image cannot keep up the facade over time to provide the source of energy they need to feel good and those who use it often end up resenting others who see through that facade. All parties involved then suffer because of the insecurity and needs that cannot be met.

A person who accepts their natural looks has something deeper to rely on that can stand the test of time that doesn't need endless superficial support like makeup, plastic surgery, hairdo's, fashion, honed bodies and constant verbal appreciation which usually comes in the shape of a lie.

In this day and age, intelligence and honesty have been shunned in favour of image which is ultimately shallow and only a temporary source of energy.

Warts 'n all wins every time.

edit on 21/5/2015 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway
Women are not supposed to be this good looking.

Aww...maybe some of us are just....

Sorry....

Is this better?

Live and let live.
jacygirl

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

GOOGLE

METROSEXUAL

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Same thing is happening to men- - muscles, hair straighteners, tight tops - the world is becoming obsessed with image.

No, MEN are staying the same. We don't wear tight shirts or paste our hair down, wear skinny jeans or grow a beard because that's the latest fad.. We don't need to go to a gym, because our jobs and chores keep us in shape. We still dress in jeans, boots and decent shirt and could care less what's in fashion. Don't lump us in with the fashion slave that just happens to be a male, not a Man.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join